What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Whats the engine of Korkut? It might be an issue too

You can predict the result of this program as well bro. Current Azerbaijani purchasing mechanism has never favoured Turkish equipments over Israeli and Russian systems. Engine and other things are just an excuse to hide real intention...

You can predict the result of this program as well bro. Current Azerbaijani purchasing mechanism has never favoured Turkish equipments over Israeli and Russian systems. Engine and other things are just an excuse to hide real intention...
Actually, the defence minister of Azerbaijan is in favor of Turkey, the one who just visited Turkey.
Imagine, our todays Prime Minister is the guy who officially invited Russian troops to make massacre in 1990 20 january and take Baku back from its independence. The most funny part is Putin give medals to these officials for their good work towards Russia...
Azerbaijan really need army take the government down and new guys come in... even a little help from Turkey, would end up with coup as 99% are against the todays government. not a single person, even the government workers against them, but Turkish intelligence still "sleeping" or more busy in SYria..
on the other hand, there is the riches person Kemaleddin Heyderov who controls border tarifs, emergency situation or simply you call it and part of Kurd mafia is close to UAE and their leaders. UAE invested in his projects that were going down...

The political atmosphere between the current governments is very warm, military co-operation as well; which positively paves the way enough; however, i would like to know the patterns from which you got that conclusion, given the enginge issue has not solved despite some orders canceled later.

@Kamil_baku the politic situation via your window is valuable, but the topic needs as is, please.

Last edited:
The political atmosphere between the current governments is very warm, military co-operation as well; which positively paves the way enough; however, i would like to know the patterns from which you got that conclusion, given the enginge issue has not solved despite some orders canceled later.

@Kamil_baku the politic situation via your window is valuable, but the topic needs as is, please.

Military cooperations between two state is not that perfect bro. Not only Turkish institutes but also goverment sources sometimes express their discomfort regarding this issue but It seems They also gave up mentioning Azerbaijan as likely partner since you can not see much thing about cooperation of two state, nor intention in defence sector. I can list dozen of systems Turkey offered direct joint procurement/ cooperation/ partnership but not accepted by the guys mentioned by @Kamil_baku from tank upgrade to Apc, from patrol boats, rockets, missiles, radars to drones. Even Shipyards, other production/assembly facilities are built by mentioned states Although Turkish institutes gave offer to build one for closer cooperation on many sector. Politic climate may be perfect as All of us wishes but Activities on field have been done with others. I am the one who always wishes/support best of best for Azerbaijan but Brotherhood have its own individual rules to obey between brothers so I can not introduce Turkish industry as incapable one who can not even provide simple things Azerbaijan outsources cause of covering the activities of a few pro-Israeli or pro-Russian desicion makers in Azerbaijan. We made many similar deals which is much more strategic, with other friend states like Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Qatar...

Since this entire ordeal with Armenia, I have always wondered why Azerbaijan just didn't hand over Nakhichevan to Turkey for the foreseeable future. This problem with Armenia is that it is not going to end under the current conditions. But it will atleast help people in Nakhichevan for the time being.

Military cooperations between two state is not that perfect bro. Not only Turkish institutes but also goverment sources sometimes express their discomfort regarding this issue but It seems They also gave up mentioning Azerbaijan as likely partner since you can not see much thing about cooperation of two state, nor intention in defence sector. I can list dozen of systems Turkey offered direct joint procurement/ cooperation/ partnership but not accepted by the guys mentioned by @Kamil_baku from tank upgrade to Apc, from patrol boats, rockets, missiles, radars to drones. Even Shipyards, other production/assembly facilities are built by mentioned states Although Turkish institutes gave offer to build one for closer cooperation on many sector. Politic climate may be perfect as All of us wishes but Activities on field have been done with others. I am the one who always wishes/support best of best for Azerbaijan but Brotherhood have its own individual rules to obey between brothers so I can not introduce Turkish industry as incapable one who can not even provide simple things Azerbaijan outsources cause of covering the activities of a few pro-Israeli or pro-Russian desicion makers in Azerbaijan. We made many similar deals which is much more strategic, with other friend states like Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Qatar...

If we would like to list the priorities and later prerequisites for survival of a country in every fields, especially in self-defence to exist forever; and then take look at the current situations of the allies/suppliers in every respects, the result(s) after multiple-cross checks in multiple constant/unconstant; dependent/undependent variables has to have the optimum advantages to exist forever.

With current government in Turkey and after all consequences of its policies we still and will pay; you can understand where i get at in seeing some decisions of Azerbaijan Turks very smart to exist forever. But i won't go into detail about the government, I am pretty sure you know the reason as you already live and experience in it.

The co-operation of ''two states one nation'' is more crucial and deep than measuring it with some money/profit in your lists of prospective weapon sales, almost to bound each other to exist forever if you read the agreement inked in 2010. Here it is(especially article 2 and 5):

https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/sirasayi/donem23/yil01/ss645.pdf

the military excercises, also physical and technical support to Nahçivan is self-explanatory enough.

I hope emotions do not block the essential logical decisions for a very young and already-in-war country to exist forever.

Since this entire ordeal with Armenia, I have always wondered why Azerbaijan just didn't hand over Nakhichevan to Turkey for the foreseeable future. This problem with Armenia is that it is not going to end under the current conditions. But it will atleast help people in Nakhichevan for the time being.
Because the President is from NAkhchivan. One interesting fact for you guys. You can see nowhere that they mention about the mom of Heydar Aliyev or grandma of Ilham ALiyev. I am told that she is Armenian and Azerbaijan afraid of Russia that they could reveal these information.
Government afraid of Turkey, thats why they try to be nice, by calling it balanced policy themselves.. Imagine that Azerbaijan is the only country that half of the students at school learn only in Russian and they end up speaking Russian and barely speak in Azerbaijani... novadays, if you cannot speak in RUssian well, they dont hire you to any of Presidents family companies. Turkey simple loosing Azerbaijan..

Defense Minister visiting Baykar Makina

2vtXcO65kP4.jpg

If we would like to list the priorities and later prerequisites for survival of a country in every fields, especially in self-defence to exist forever; and then take look at the current situations of the allies/suppliers in every respects, the result(s) after multiple-cross checks in multiple constant/unconstant; dependent/undependent variables has to have the optimum advantages to exist forever.

With current government in Turkey and after all consequences of its policies we still and will pay; you can understand where i get at in seeing some decisions of Azerbaijan Turks very smart to exist forever. But i won't go into detail about the government, I am pretty sure you know the reason.

The co-operation of ''two states one nation'' is more crucial and deep than measuring it with some money/profit in your lists of prospective weapon sales, almost to bound each other to exist forever if you read the agreement inked in 2010. Here it is(especially article 2 and 5):

https://www.tbmm.gov.tr/sirasayi/donem23/yil01/ss645.pdf

the military excercises, also physical and technical support to Nahçivan is self-explanatory enough.

I hope emotions do not block the essential logical decisions for a very young and already-in-war country to exist forever.

I appreciate/respect your responsible approach to Turkey and brother Azerbaijan relations bro but Whenever this issue mentioned, Some members always bring forward same things “emotion”. Actually, It has nothing to do with being emotional, nor measuring the brotherhood with profits. There are many reasons which is pure politic, not strategic thinking/struggle to survival for self defence forever, lying behind such actions of procurement mechanizm of Azerbaijan. I am the one who share same ideas with @KamilBaku in this thing and I don’t think desicion-makers in Azerbaijan is well-intentioned about Turkish Republic, nor to own public, Otherwise eliminating Turkish institutes to favour Israeli and Russian products in many procurement projects don’t suit well to the neither content of brotherhood, nor existing efforts to survive forever strategies of a new born brother state. Besides, I can not sacrifice the capabilities of Turkish Republic to justify a few pro-Israeli corrupt guys in procurement system of Azerbaijan so I will also object anybody who claim so called “defficiency” of Turkish defence industry/engineering to back up corrupt desicion mechanizm of Azerbaijan. It is not important which perspective you are looking for or which methatology you are using to realize what is the benefical for the existance of Azerbaijan. If It is believed that paying money on a few states’ products afainst Turks help Azerbaijan to make allies for survival forever, That’s certainly a miscalculation. Turkish institutes are very active in Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan sharing know-how to those brother states and they all gain many things, not lose but there is one thing for sure when a war breaks out, Noone of those states filling own pocket with public money, will side with Azerbaijan, even some will certainly support opposite side. It is the reason those politic desicion roadway is not about Turkey but about corruption in our brother state serving others benefit. In next months, you are going to see launching ceremony of Israeli corvette. Turkish institutes had riped themselves to introduce many different designs including Milgem derivatives to AZerbaijan but they selected Israeli solutions like they did with inferior OPV platform which is smaller than this new corvette. Turkish institutes had even offered partnership to build related shipyard but It was Israel selected again. There is one thing for sure from my own percpective that the guys on procurement always favour the wrong side regularly and Azerbaijani selections against Turkey started disturbing the Turkish side.

I appreciate/respect your responsible approach to Turkey and brother Azerbaijan relations bro but Whenever this issue mentioned, Some members always bring forward same things “emotion”. Actually, It has nothing to do with being emotional, nor measuring the brotherhood with profits. There are many reasons which is pure politic, not strategic thinking/struggle to survival for self defence forever, lying behind such actions of procurement mechanizm of Azerbaijan. I am the one who share same ideas with @KamilBaku in this thing and I don’t think desicion-makers in Azerbaijan is well-intentioned about Turkish Republic, nor to own public, Otherwise eliminating Turkish institutes to favour Israeli and Russian products in many procurement projects don’t suit well to the neither content of brotherhood, nor existing efforts to survive forever strategies of a new born brother state. Besides, I can not sacrifice the capabilities of Turkish Republic to justify a few pro-Israeli corrupt guys in procurement system of Azerbaijan so I will also object anybody who claim so called “defficiency” of Turkish defence industry/engineering to back up corrupt desicion mechanizm of Azerbaijan. It is not important which perspective you are looking for or which methatology you are using to realize what is the benefical for the existance of Azerbaijan. If It is believed that paying money on a few states’ products afainst Turks help Azerbaijan to make allies for survival forever, That’s certainly a miscalculation. Turkish institutes are very active in Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan sharing know-how to those brother states and they all gain many things, not lose but there is one thing for sure when a war breaks out, Noone of those states filling own pocket with public money, will side with Azerbaijan, even some will certainly support opposite side. It is the reason those politic desicion roadway is not about Turkey but about corruption in our brother state serving others benefit. In next months, you are going to see launching ceremony of Israeli corvette. Turkish institutes had riped themselves to introduce many different designs including Milgem derivatives to AZerbaijan but they selected Israeli solutions like they did with inferior OPV platform which is smaller than this new corvette. Turkish institutes had even offered partnership to build related shipyard but It was Israel selected again. There is one thing for sure from my own percpective that the guys on procurement always favour the wrong side regularly and Azerbaijani selections against Turkey started disturbing the Turkish side.

nope, Saar 72 corvette is for the Coast Guard, Navy is considering Milgem along other corvettes/frigates such as Gowind 2500 and Damen SIGMA. also either Coast Guard or Navy ordered MRTP-33 which was never delivered due to German engine export ban, so there is that.

According to Engin Alan he personally and the Turkish Armed Forces have a very big contribution for the forming of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces structures and building it from the beginning. The Turkish secret services have also a big role for the concept for "mobilization of the nation" and guerilla warfare organization and techniques in cases of major warfare also emergency situations managing but we will going to enter some interesting matters that are not good to be discussed publicly and especially on that kind of forums. I can say surely that Azerbaijan is not alone and Azerbaijani people must always know that Turkey is always with you.

Back
Top Bottom