What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Is there a reason why Azerbaijan buys only stuff from Israel?

cause Israel is a strategic ally of Azerbaijan, willing to provide its most advanced systems to Azerbaijan such as Iron Dome, Green Pine and latest drone technology.

Yalquzaq

JK6f5PRwNGE.jpg

Is there a reason why Azerbaijan buys only stuff from Israel?
as i mentioned before, Azerbaijani president is JEW, and both of his daughter are married with JEWs... the head of this border guard married with cousin of Mehriban ALiyeva, who is wife of President...
just check this border guard and you will see that he is not really friendly Turkey...
There is also corruption. I remember in 2015, i went to military expo in Baku and talked with Turkish company representatives. They also were saying that even though these Israeli ships are made of ALminium and need update after 10 years, Turkey offered the one with 30 life circle but border guard choosed themmm

I am very close to Azerbaijani rejime and i tell you the truth and i hate it!!! Every Azerbaijani hate it these days...

Another fact, another powerful clan in Azerbaijan are kurds and very very powerful.. who actually responsible for the security of President, called Beyler.
According to some reports, Turkish inteligence even killed both his brothers for helping PKK. go and do your own research..

as i mentioned before, Azerbaijani president is JEW, and both of his daughter are married with JEWs... the head of this border guard married with cousin of Mehriban ALiyeva, who is wife of President...
just check this border guard and you will see that he is not really friendly Turkey...
There is also corruption. I remember in 2015, i went to military expo in Baku and talked with Turkish company representatives. They also were saying that even though these Israeli ships are made of ALminium and need update after 10 years, Turkey offered the one with 30 life circle but border guard choosed themmm

I am very close to Azerbaijani rejime and i tell you the truth and i hate it!!! Every Azerbaijani hate it these days...

Another fact, another powerful clan in Azerbaijan are kurds and very very powerful.. who actually responsible for the security of President, called Beyler.
According to some reports, Turkish inteligence even killed both his brothers for helping PKK. go and do your own research..

you're like an Azeri Alex Jones

giphy.gif

They also were saying that even though these Israeli ships are made of ALminium and need update after 10 years, Turkey offered the one with 30 life circle but border guard choosed themmm

Are you absolutely sure that it is made from aluminium. Because if so. Galium...

according to senior officials in the Air Force, they are deciding whether to order Korkut or Pantsir S2 to replace nearly a 100 Soviet Shilkas and MTLB-ZU23s. Current front runner is Pantsir due its impressive performance in Syria and lack of missiles on Korkut, giving ability for Pantsir to also replace Strela 1 and 10.

36232999664_4f745d22cc_b.jpg

korkut.jpg

Spyder is now confirmed to be in service

22mar13_nr2.jpg

according to senior officials in the Air Force, they are deciding whether to order Korkut or Pantsir S2 to replace nearly a 100 Soviet Shilkas and MTLB-ZU23s. Current front runner is Pantsir due its impressive performance in Syria and lack of missiles on Korkut, giving ability for Pantsir to also replace Strela 1 and 10.

View attachment 462224

View attachment 462226

View attachment 462227

I dont see why there couldnt be a combination in the order of Pantsir and Korkut. Korkut obviously offers more mobility during the protection of troops compared to the Pantsir since it is stationed at stationary targets (correct me if im wrong).

View attachment 462224

View attachment 462226

View attachment 462227

Hmmm... So the Azeri Airforce is trying to decide between a short range SPAAG and multi-layered air defense system?

Are you sure these are senior officials ?

Hmmm... So the Azeri Airforce is trying to decide between a short range SPAAG and multi-layered air defense system?

Are you sure these are senior officials ?

Like I said they are trying to replace nearly a 100 Shilkas and MTLB-ZU23 which are short range SPAAG, and there are only 2 options for Azerbaijan, Pantsir S2 or Korkut.

I dont see why there couldnt be a combination in the order of Pantsir and Korkut. Korkut obviously offers more mobility during the protection of troops compared to the Pantsir since it is stationed at stationary targets (correct me if im wrong).

it depends on the chassis, UAE MAN Pantsirs are able to fire on the move, there is also SM and tracked versions which are able to fire on the move.

SM

Russian_Pantsir-SM_air_defense_missile-gun_system_ready_for_2019_925_001.jpg

Tracked version

uEyHrWl.jpg

I will write about Beyler Ayyubov who is head of bodyguards in Azerbaijan. Imagine he is so powerful that he even sent his soldiers to prison the head of intelligence in his ministry.
I strongly believe that he should be killed by Turkey...

"PKK terror təşkilatının MDB üzrə koordinatoru, əslən azərbaycanlı olan Həjar Əsgərov Moskvada “Sovet kürdlərinin ensiklopediyası” adlı kitabı nəşrə hazırlayır. Kitabın internetdə yayılan ilkin versiyasından bəlli olur ki, o, Azərbaycan dövlətinin və xalqının maraqlarına tamamilə ziddir.Maraqlısı odur ki, Həjar həmin kitabda Bəylər Əyyubovu kürd xalqının ən böyük oğlu kimi tərənnüm edib və ensiklopediyada ona böyük yer ayırıb. Qeyd edək ki, H.Əsgərov dilçi-alim Şamil Əsgərovun oğludur."

"The majority of people who live in Nakhichevan have recently began to immigrate to neighboring countries, particularly to Turkey and Russian Federation (RF) because of the lack of employment opportunities in the region, an increase in bribe-corruption cases and the repressive policies of Vasif Talibov, the Speaker of Nakhichevan Ali Mejlis, (Supreme Council).. The growing number of Kurdish population across Nakhichevan, particularly in Babak and Sharur region and Kurdish activities as a result of this fact are pointed out as one of the main reasons of immigration. It is reported that there are an increasing Kurdish activity in the region as a result of the fact that Iranian Kurdish tribes have settled mainly in border region with Nakhichevan, also houses and lands belonged to Nakhichevan people who are forced to immigrate because of the present adverse conditions were bought and settled by Kurdish people coming particularly from Turkey and Iran. As it was known, Kurdish elements in Iran and Nakhichevan have carried out trade on illegal diesel oil and drugs on the account of terrorist organization PKK/KONGRA-GEL and diesel oil and illegal drugs have been transferred from Iran to Nakhichevan and then, from Nakhichevan to Turkey and in this way substantial amount of earnings have been obtained. It is known that Nizami Aloyev who is an academician of Kurdish origin and a sympathizer of PKK/KONGRA GEL has given the course of "Kurdish History" informally at Nakhichevan State University where 300 Kurdish students coming from Turkey and Iran have studied and university students who have Kurdish origin are given aid by a firm entitled "Chahan" where Beyler Eyubov who has Kurdish origin and was former Chief Bodyguard for Haydar Aliyev, the late Azerbaijani President and Muharerem Talibov who is brother of Speaker of Nakhichevan Ali Mejlis are partners. The situation is not limited to this. It is further known that "Kurdish Mafia" in Nakhichevan and in Azerbaijan which is under control of the leading persons of Azerbaijani citizens who have Kurdish origin and some citizens who have Kurdish origin from the Republic of Turkey, has caused all of major tender put out in Azerbaijan and Nakhichevan to be awarded to those businessmen who have Kurdish origin including citizens of Turkish Republic. The businessmen who are citizens of Turkish Republic in Kurdish origin and have won tenders have recruited Kurdish workers who have resided in Ağrı region in Turkey and have used these workers in Mafia and Kurdish activities in Azerbaijan and Nakhichevan. Nakhichevan people who are uneasy about these developments asked Azerbaijani President İlham Aliyev to be stopped "forced immigration" and "Kurdish activities" carried out by those person who have Kurdish origin and said that "otherwise, the only one local Nachichevan person will not be existent in Nakhichevan soon and Kurdish people will dominate in Nakhichevan and the reflections of this developments will be felt in Azerbaijan in foreseeable future". It is not clear that Azerbaijan President İlham Aliyev knows about all these negative developments. If he does, we hope that he deals with Nakhichevan hunchback over Azerbaijan and solves problems as soon as possible and handles with the existent situation and developments and we say that wait and see on behalf of Nakhichevan and Azerbaijani people. "

I will write about Beyler Ayyubov who is head of bodyguards in Azerbaijan. Imagine he is so powerful that he even sent his soldiers to prison the head of intelligence in his ministry.
I strongly believe that he should be killed by Turkey...

"PKK terror təşkilatının MDB üzrə koordinatoru, əslən azərbaycanlı olan Həjar Əsgərov Moskvada “Sovet kürdlərinin ensiklopediyası” adlı kitabı nəşrə hazırlayır. Kitabın internetdə yayılan ilkin versiyasından bəlli olur ki, o, Azərbaycan dövlətinin və xalqının maraqlarına tamamilə ziddir.Maraqlısı odur ki, Həjar həmin kitabda Bəylər Əyyubovu kürd xalqının ən böyük oğlu kimi tərənnüm edib və ensiklopediyada ona böyük yer ayırıb. Qeyd edək ki, H.Əsgərov dilçi-alim Şamil Əsgərovun oğludur."

"The majority of people who live in Nakhichevan have recently began to immigrate to neighboring countries, particularly to Turkey and Russian Federation (RF) because of the lack of employment opportunities in the region, an increase in bribe-corruption cases and the repressive policies of Vasif Talibov, the Speaker of Nakhichevan Ali Mejlis, (Supreme Council).. The growing number of Kurdish population across Nakhichevan, particularly in Babak and Sharur region and Kurdish activities as a result of this fact are pointed out as one of the main reasons of immigration. It is reported that there are an increasing Kurdish activity in the region as a result of the fact that Iranian Kurdish tribes have settled mainly in border region with Nakhichevan, also houses and lands belonged to Nakhichevan people who are forced to immigrate because of the present adverse conditions were bought and settled by Kurdish people coming particularly from Turkey and Iran. As it was known, Kurdish elements in Iran and Nakhichevan have carried out trade on illegal diesel oil and drugs on the account of terrorist organization PKK/KONGRA-GEL and diesel oil and illegal drugs have been transferred from Iran to Nakhichevan and then, from Nakhichevan to Turkey and in this way substantial amount of earnings have been obtained. It is known that Nizami Aloyev who is an academician of Kurdish origin and a sympathizer of PKK/KONGRA GEL has given the course of "Kurdish History" informally at Nakhichevan State University where 300 Kurdish students coming from Turkey and Iran have studied and university students who have Kurdish origin are given aid by a firm entitled "Chahan" where Beyler Eyubov who has Kurdish origin and was former Chief Bodyguard for Haydar Aliyev, the late Azerbaijani President and Muharerem Talibov who is brother of Speaker of Nakhichevan Ali Mejlis are partners. The situation is not limited to this. It is further known that "Kurdish Mafia" in Nakhichevan and in Azerbaijan which is under control of the leading persons of Azerbaijani citizens who have Kurdish origin and some citizens who have Kurdish origin from the Republic of Turkey, has caused all of major tender put out in Azerbaijan and Nakhichevan to be awarded to those businessmen who have Kurdish origin including citizens of Turkish Republic. The businessmen who are citizens of Turkish Republic in Kurdish origin and have won tenders have recruited Kurdish workers who have resided in Ağrı region in Turkey and have used these workers in Mafia and Kurdish activities in Azerbaijan and Nakhichevan. Nakhichevan people who are uneasy about these developments asked Azerbaijani President İlham Aliyev to be stopped "forced immigration" and "Kurdish activities" carried out by those person who have Kurdish origin and said that "otherwise, the only one local Nachichevan person will not be existent in Nakhichevan soon and Kurdish people will dominate in Nakhichevan and the reflections of this developments will be felt in Azerbaijan in foreseeable future". It is not clear that Azerbaijan President İlham Aliyev knows about all these negative developments. If he does, we hope that he deals with Nakhichevan hunchback over Azerbaijan and solves problems as soon as possible and handles with the existent situation and developments and we say that wait and see on behalf of Nakhichevan and Azerbaijani people. "

If this is true then we have serious situation in Azerbaijan that needs to be sorted out. I am not sure if here is the place but I would like to hear and learn more on these cases.

Back
Top Bottom