What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Currently there is no such thing. I don't know why the JF-17 rumour was hyped so much, Azerbaijan was just among the many countries which was listed as "interested", if I'm not mistaken even Turkey was listed as "interested".

Anyway, to be honest, I think the best choice would be newer Russian aircrafts.

Currently there is no such thing. I don't know why the JF-17 rumour was hyped so much, Azerbaijan was just among the many countries which was listed as "interested", if I'm not mistaken even Turkey was listed as "interested".

Anyway, to be honest, I think the best choice would be newer Russian aircrafts.
You know how they say, choosing an aircraft is choosing a pact and I think Azerbaijan must start cutting it's ties with Russia. They are the crappiest allies, they've assisted Hocalı massacre and invasion of Karabağ .

JF17 is an F16 equivalent made by Pakistan with Chinese consortium. From Turkey's experience, Pakistan is very dependable and what i believe should be a better supplier. JF17 is also the economical choice it has one third of a new F16's price. You can procure in high numbers and form a very large force. I'm in favor of this.

You know how they say, choosing an aircraft is choosing a pact and I think Azerbaijan must start cutting it's ties with Russia. They are the crappiest allies, they've assisted Hocalı massacre and invasion of Karabağ .

JF17 is an F16 equivalent made by Pakistan with Chinese consortium. From Turkey's experience, Pakistan is very dependable and what i believe should be a better supplier. JF17 is also the economical choice it has one third of a new F16's price. You can procure in high numbers and form a very large force. I'm in favor of this.

Well FC-1/JF-1 gives Azerbaijan an advantage to absorb Technologies from both China and Turkey. Comes with no sanctions, Array of weapons Weapons of choice, they won't get such offers from US or Russians, infact Azerbaijan can even ask for to become investor in JF-17 program for BLKs to come.

Border Guards received 8 Mi-35M and 8 Mi-17 in 2012.

Azeri Defence

mi-35-dsx-az.jpg

Do you have any more info about the Simsek Turret? Looks great.

Back
Top Bottom