What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

TurAz 2015

_7YgpVuUSh8.jpg
AphBShmH0Oc.jpg
fTPp1Ww1CYY.jpg

wow.

Anti-Tank version of Cobra
azerbaijan should think about nurol and fnss (a nurol company). cos erdogan is going after the owners of otokar.

Azerbaijan shoots down Armenian UAV
I see Azerbaijan is heading the same direction Iraq was heading during Saddams rule.
I have no problem with Azerbaijjan they are Shea like me but there ruler seems a dictator. their attitude against Armenia is not [ b]uilding peace with a nieghbor country otherwise they are our people I wish them prosperety.
I have nothing to do with Armenia it's all about Azerbaijan as Shea nation, they can solve it with Armenian without blood and distructions.

it is interesting that iran, southern iraq, (hizbis, assad, ppl of iranian ideology) care more for armenia and armenians than azerbaijan. north and south azerbaijan ought to take note. not surprising as iran helped armenia in the azerbaijan and armenian war. shiaism means being a slave to ethnic pers nationalism. malik alashter is an example. malik alashter, presuming cos of the iraqi flag is an iraqi arab, lecturing azerbaijan not obeying the orders of iran on armenia. interesting but not surprising.

Last edited:
wow.

azerbaijan should think about nurol and fnss (a nurol company). cos erdogan is going after the owners of otokar.

it is interesting that iran, southern iraq, (hizbis, assad, ppl of iranian ideology) care more for armenia and armenians than azerbaijan. north and south azerbaijan ought to take note. not surprising as iran helped armenia in the azerbaijan and armenian war. shiaism means being a slave to ethnic pers nationalism. malik alashter is an example. malik alashter, presuming cos of the iraqi flag is an iraqi arab, lecturing azerbaijan not obeying the orders of iran on armenia. interesting but not surprising.

Keep your retarded sectarianism and fanboyism along with your silly conspiracy theories out of the sticky threads please.

Azerbaijan was gonna locally manufacture Nurol Ejder but idk what happened to that deal , there was also some interest in Arma 8x8 and as far as I know local production of Cobras will start soon.

2laq142.jpg

I personally don't like the design of Ejder due its height, and this is just me but it looks like its about to flip at any corner it takes.

kden.PNG

Coast Guard (Border Guards)

2F5F2aHejq8.jpg

Azerbaijan soon to start negotiations over Mi-26

Russian_Air_Force_Mi-26_Beltyukov.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom