What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

hUOFYbMkdF4.jpg
S01ysUOlj3s.jpg

He is right...anyone will tell you "Wut ? o_O " over your Saddam comment.
I have no problem with Azerbaijjan they are shea like me but there ruler seems a dictator. their attitude against armenia is not uilding peace with a nieghbor country otherwise they are our people I wish them prosperety.

I have no problem with Azerbaijjan they are shea like me but there ruler seems a dictator. their attitude against armenia is not uilding peace with a nieghbor country otherwise they are our people I wish them prosperety.

Azerbaijan is definitely not free when you compare to western countries
but still doing a lot better than the vast majority of muslim countries

Azerbaijan is a modern country..they have not transferred in to full democracy but their country doing well in various fronts...

Also their attitude against Armenia...How would you act if Turkey suddenly invades and holds a chunk of your land. Would you see us as friendlies ?? There will be definitely a war between Azeris and Armenians if in the future, if Armenians don't return the land they have stolen from Azerbaijan.

It is the Armenian side that should think the consequences of their acts, not Azerbaijan. They are holding a land part which was recognized Azerbaijani homeland by UN and Official mouths told Armenian side that If they don't draw their troops back with peacefull ways, Turkish troops will paint those lands with Armenian blood. Shoting down Armenian helicopter or UAV is nothing serious at present...

Last edited:
Azerbaijan is definitely not free when you compare to western countries
but still doing a lot better than the vast majority of muslim countries
Western countries are just too free. They are even letting terrorist organizations keep operating because "freedom of speech FTW!!".

There comes the shia card but no understanding of your shia brother... why? because it has nothing to do with the great shia card..
Its because of the Persian card we turks say kan kanı çeker You could say blood likes same blood that's the case here ignoring armenias aggression while ignoring millions of Azeri in Persia.. So keep going on helping Armenian

There comes the shia card but no understanding of your shia brother... why? because it has nothing to do with the great shia card..
Its because of the Persian card we turks say kan kanı çeker You could say blood likes same blood that's the case here ignoring armenias aggression while ignoring millions of Azeri in Persia.. So keep going on helping Armenian
I have nothing to do with Armenia it's all about Azerbaijan as Shea nation, they can solve it with Armenian without blood and distructions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom