What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Fyi, SHusha is a battle, not the war and the most important thing is to win the war, not the battles. GOod luck.
This was a very important victory for Azerbaijan. Both on the ground and in their morale. The war is not over but reminder...........its not going well for Armenia. I am very happy for Azerbaijan. Azeri military is one the best in the region.

It is Putin's shenanigans. He saw Armenia losing and wants to provide a face-saving way to hold onto territories in Karabagh. More like territories for Armenia in Karabagh in return for the corridor to Nahçivan. In my view, Azerbaijan should delay any discussion on the corridor to Nahçivan until all of the territories of Karabagh and surrounding regions are liberated.
Azeris should talk to iran for corridor rather then armenia

It might be the premise on my end . But , still .. it's about face saving gestures . Azeris advances was too rapid and fast for much an established power could bear and stomach . So they will demand some concession from the Azeris has to be made . And from my understanding ...no body was an idiot here . Azeris simply won't just bending over and handling their hard earned effort without some concession too . My best guess on the final compromises would be the returning of all those 5+2 district while had some corridor opened into nakchivan while NK district would be demilitarized under some joint of Turkish-Russo element policing regimes while the Armenian were only keeping their dignity intact because they were retreating under sort of diplomatical decission not wholly bulldozed off militarily by the Azeris without conflicting some serious blow to the enemy . Because when the final tally were to be opened i believe some politician head will be hanged in the yerevan street over their substantial losses without benefit ratio at all ...
Shusha comes into NK proper..it was hard won..so i doubt azeri will give up anything on negotiation
Russia has played its card. It doesnt see any benefit in giving armenia anything apart from save withdrawal and avodiance of any civilian blood shed

Iran will agree only if Azebaijan agrees not to let ISIS-like elements and ISraeli intelligence deploy close to Iran.

lol. Iran has zero irrelevance in here and I don't know why you keep mentioning them. Best they can do is close their borders and shout the f up which is what they are currently doing. It's an irrelevant topic all together

lol. Iran has zero irrelevance in here and I don't know why you keep mentioning them. Best they can do is close their borders and shout the f up which is what they are currently doing. It's an irrelevant topic all together
Iran is not irrelevant here(we know, you hate Iran) because Iran shares a border with the NK territory being fought over.

ALso, do you still feel Iran has no involvement in this war when drones and rockets from the war have fallen in "Non-involved" Iran's territory???

Iran is not irrelevant here(we know, you hate Iran) because Iran shares a border with the NK territory being fought over.

ALso, do you still feel Iran has no involvement in this war when drones and rockets from the war have fallen in "Non-involved" Iran's territory???

You keep parroting the the same thing. Just to clarify this for you once again. The Armenians are on their own and in fact nobody can come to their aid currently. Anyone willing to insert themselves in here will face a major conflict. doesn't matter who it is China, US, Russia or the rest of the world.

ilham aliyev is invincible in this campaign cause he has the right people backing him. Nagorno is Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Please do check your own territory being used against Pakistan in recent past i.e Kalbushan Yadev and his network. Your Govt stance till termination of economic agreements with India were hostile. Further Baluch terrorists have safe heavens in Iran, Please try to unite with Turkey and Pakistan rather division on sectarian basis. Do check what Armenians have done with Mosques in disputed territory.
He is okay that his blood brothers are fed to *** and eatwn..he also okay *** barns in mosque

Hard this believe a human, let alone a muslim or even worse a shia muslim will accept this

This is what has been liberated of NK so far
IMG_20201109_014234.jpg

I suspect products of HIT taxilla falling on Armenian occupiers. Just guessing.
Most importantly it's the training and professionalism imparted into the AZ officer corps at the Turkish and Pak war colleges with great sincerity and brotherly care! Please note the USSR, by design and policy, raised prolific artists from the AZs and proficient warriors from the ARMs...

Special corridor to Nakhchivan ?

The way the current conflict is flowing, its not difficult to see Azerbaijan control the whole of NK. What they do with the population is still to be seen. A possibility exists that Azerbaijan will offer the residents to return back to their land from Armenia so long as they can prove it and as long as its not one of those districts out of which the Azeris were cleansed. But I believe the area will be under Azeri government. Perhaps with semi autonomy given to areas with very high Armenian population. Exciting!

Negotiating anything at this stage for the Azeris is not worth it. Not even a corridor to Nakhchivan. Once all of NK is liberated and under Azeri control. Armenia really won't be able to offer anything to Azerbaijan. Armenia will need the Azeris more than the opposite. I suspect given some time, once the war has settled and the Armenians are back in to the realm of reality. A corridor to Nakhchivan might still be able to be negotiated for good trade and passing rights for Armenia.

Back
Top Bottom