What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Last edited:
Reading that article earlier, no-one in yerevan believes that Shusha has fallen to AZE. I said this before, the only armenians that know whats going on are the diaspora. The rest are in blissful ignorance. This sort of collective denial is just fascinating. Scientists should study it.

I am from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Croatians had the same situation with Krajina Serbs and it was resolved in 1995 after 4 years of occupation. Armenians are dying like flies for some myths about ancient Armenian Empire, etc. If they accept Azeri rule, rights, constitution plus Azerbaijan get 15% population Christians. But leaders in Armenia have their sons abroad while poor people die for ideals. We in Bosnia and Herzegovina live together after the war, trade, visit. I am Croat catholic who was in Bosnian Army with Muslim majority. When I was wounded by the Serbs my Muslim neighbors carried me on their hands to hospital. Today I am married to a Serb who's brother was on the opposite side. I get kurban meat for bajram from my friends. Think about future where economy and family future is everything Armenians. You are losing, concede and accept Azerbaijani government.
Selam Pakistani bachas and abangs from Indonesia!
P.S. Red Arrows ATGM from Pakistan saved us during the war!
WOW!!! what a post.

Back
Top Bottom