What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I believe that guy Thomas from twitter who is quoted here very frequently also visiting this forum and this topic. Here is the reason why I think this way.

Yesterday I wrote below post. I mentioned when I was looking at Google Maps I came accross to a gold mine that is largely in occupied Azerbaijan. I also said after war is over Azerbaijan should request the gold back and interest.

I am really curious about what's next? Excluding Hankendi. Are they going to move north ? East ? Or west towards lachin ?

Since Susha is under control. Lachin road is out of the picture. But there is another one in the north towards kelbecer. I believe they will leave that so the civilians and retreating forces can use it. And since it will be the only road supplying the front they can control it easily. They will probably won't let obvious military targets use it and attack but allow trafic towards armenia. Think about a scenario which both roads are blocked when capturing hankendi. You wouldn't see civilians leaving the city in their cars as videos posted above but stranded people in the city, in the middle of conflict. Or people running to mountains with women, kids etc. Bad from humanitarian point of view also bad from military point of view since it could draw massive outside pressure.

When I was looking at google maps I saw this. A gold mine right on the border of armenia and occupied land of Azerbaijan. This region is not part of Karabag. it is Kelbecer one of those 7 regions that was occupied along with karabag. Mine is mostly in Azerbaijan side. All buildings are in azerbaijan side. But the name of the mine same with an armenian village quite a distance from it.

Once this war settles and when Armania comes to terms in the distant future to have a relationship with Azerbaijan, they eventually will have to, Azerbaijan should first request all gold they stole and plus the interest before sitting on the table with those tiefs.

View attachment 686772

The very same day few hours after that he tweeted this. Saying he was looking at google earth and came accross the same gold mine and suggests Azerbaijan sue armenia for the gold.

So either he saw my post here and tweeted as if it was his observation or we did the same thing and thought about the same thing in matter of few hours. Decision is yours.

Ok, they get a road to nakchivan. But they give a road to armenia so that armenia can have access to Shush? Hadrut? jabrail? What in the world is Armenia going to need that for? Think about it a little. Why would Armenia want a road to AZE held cities and towns?
Armenia wont be able to do much after Nakhichivan connects to mainland because it will have no Borders with iran. Its other neighbour Georgia is in Turkey's camp.

Here is the mumbling russian expert (seem she is some sort of russian from ukraine) explaining whey he got it all wrong about the push to retake shusha. He thinks it was treason by the ARM prime minister.

Hes not right about much. or maybe he just doesn't realise that this ARM army simply does not have the capacity to win this war.

And when this war is over, its all over, Turkish troops will be on the border preventing another war. Armenians will not get the chance to re-invade NK.

Armenia wont be able to do much after Nakhichivan connects to mainland because it will have no Borders with iran. Its other neighbour Georgia is in Turkey's camp.

I dont follow, I think it makes no sense. Anyway, it doesnt matter, we shall see soon enough.

Here is the mumbling russian expert (seem she is some sort of russian from ukraine) explaining whey he got it all wrong about the push to retake shusha. He thinks it was treason by the ARM prime minister.

Hes not right about much. or maybe he just doesn't realise that this ARM army simply does not have the capacity to win this war.

And when this war is over, its all over, Turkish troops will be on the border preventing another war. Armenians will not get the chance to re-invade NK.

I dont follow, I think it makes no sense. Anyway, it doesnt matter, we shall see soon enough.

The dudes confused. I made better predictions than him.
I believe that guy Thomas from twitter who is quoted here very frequently also visiting this forum and this topic. Here is the reason why I think this way.

Yesterday I wrote below post. I mentioned when I was looking at Google Maps I came accross to a gold mine that is largely in occupied Azerbaijan. I also said after war is over Azerbaijan should request the gold back and interest.

The very same day few hours after that he tweeted this. Saying he was looking at google earth and came accross the same gold mine and suggests Azerbaijan sue armenia for the gold.

So either he saw my post here and tweeted as if it was his observation or we did the same thing and thought about the same thing in matter of few hours. Decision is yours.

It’s possible bro. This forum is very popular lots of analysts visit here including journalists. The other forum PakDef which closed down was heavily quotes as well.

It’s possible bro. This forum is very popular lots of analysts visit here including journalists. The other forum PakDef which closed down was heavily quotes as well.

Even though the way he wrote that tweet pretty much a copy of my post without giving credit to this forum. I am not bitter about it. There is also a war of perception going on on twitter and he is contributing well on that regard. As far as he continues to do that he can copy whatever he wants I don't care.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Another Armenian 9K33 Osa SAM system destroyed

Last edited:
A picture from Shusha.....

Azerbaycan Savunma Bakanlığı, dün Ermenistan ordusunun işgalinden kurtarılan Şuşa kentinin görüntülerini paylaştı.

See the video in the link below:

Back
Top Bottom