What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I believe that guy Thomas from twitter who is quoted here very frequently also visiting this forum and this topic. Here is the reason why I think this way.

Yesterday I wrote below post. I mentioned when I was looking at Google Maps I came accross to a gold mine that is largely in occupied Azerbaijan. I also said after war is over Azerbaijan should request the gold back and interest.

The very same day few hours after that he tweeted this. Saying he was looking at google earth and came accross the same gold mine and suggests Azerbaijan sue armenia for the gold.

So either he saw my post here and tweeted as if it was his observation or we did the same thing and thought about the same thing in matter of few hours. Decision is yours.
I remember your post about the gold mine! I shall vouch for you in exchange for a share of the gold.

Armenians will take back Karabakh once they buy Orion and Wing Loong 10 attack drones. This war won't be over for centuries.

:lol: whatever armenians can buy, Azeris can outbuy them 3 times over.
Russians supply Armenians weapons for free. After such continued miserable performance even Russians may stop supplying weapons to Armenians to save their weapons sinking reputation :lol:

:lol: whatever armenians can buy, Azeris can outbuy them 3 times over.
Russians supply Armenians weapons for free. After such continued miserable performance even Russians may stop supplying weapons to Armenians to save their weapons sinking reputation :lol:

Azerbaijan don't have a lot of oil reserve. Only about twice as much as Syria has. That's not going to last long. BTW, Democrats raised hundreds of millions of USD in donation. That's all going to buying military hardware. Hell, Armenians are already starting to use recently bought Orlan drones to target Azerbaijanis :victory:

Il-76 heavy lifter carrying military hardware from Mozdok military base to Armenia via Iran bypassing Azerbaijan. Drones, ATGMs, MANPADS, jamming vehicles expected.

emuuob10.jpg

Armenian Olympic champ arrived in Karabakh from Armenia to retake Karabakh from Azerbaijanis

Armenians offers condolences to Russian servicemen killed in helicopter shot down by Azerbaijanis

Last edited:
Azerbaijan don't have a lot of oil reserve. Only about twice as much as Syria has. That's not going to last long. BTW, Democrats raised hundreds of millions of USD in donation. That's all going to buying military hardware. Hell, Armenians are already starting to use recently bought Orlan drones to target Azerbaijanis :victory:

spokesperson of Artsakh Republic President Vahram Poghosyan wrote on Facebook, admitting that they lost Shusha https://t.co/xlOUfTS6jK?amp=1

EmY0dCDXUAIRHN9

Temporary loss. Susha is a small town of 4,000 people. Armenians will take it back when they get Wing Loong 10 attack drones.

Man.. I suggest, Armenia should leave NK and come back , say next year, with drones.

Should be a very good deal after all the territory has been taken back. Connecting Nakhichivan is of great significance for the turkic world.
Why ?
Isnt it already connected to turkey ??
They had lost their high ground 2 weeks ago; there is nothing for them to hold. Complete retreat is in effect.

There should be reinforcements to hold the territory gained but to continue forward into the additional lands occupied up to Nixavan and establish a permanent link.
I double azeris will go into armenia proper and irk russians

I am pretty sure russia has given its blessing for whatever is happening given aremians inflexible nature..but that blessing doesnt extend in armenia ..
Azeris should nt over play its card and should stick to "their" land or the might lose what they won..
We saw what putin did to georgia

I double azeris will go into armenia proper and irk russians

I am pretty sure russia has given its blessing for whatever is happening given aremians inflexible nature..but that blessing doesnt extend in armenia ..
Azeris should nt over play its card and should stick to "their" land or the might lose what they won..
We saw what putin did to georgia

Armenia annexed 3 Azeribaijani enclaves back in the early 90s. Azerbaijani army will roll into Armenia to retake those enclaves.

Armenians will take back Karabakh once they buy Orion and Wing Loong 10 attack drones. This war won't be over for centuries.

This is absolutely disgusting and blatant spamming on the thread. Btw this dude is even shaming the chinese community of pdf his not chinese his the same kid with the autism aka Austin Powers. This is blatant and non-stop spamming

Armenia annexed 3 Azeribaijani enclaves back in the early 90s. Azerbaijani army will roll into Armenia to retake those enclaves.
And azerbaijan annexed aremians enclaves ..ecah less then area where u can stand

Noone cares about those enclaves

Back
Top Bottom