What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

It's about face saving and image potraying . Some political gesture has to be made for the world concernation . Nevertheless it's never wise to back your enemies to the wall without an escapes outlet . Always provide some sort of routed corridor to be opened cause it makes the enemy more prone to make an unplanned withdrawal or in the armenian case was a counter strike moves all over again . And it's done a wonder for over millenia and decades .

Yes in principe you dont want to corner an enemy. but you sir have no idea what you are talking about with regards to this war. Or perhaps I am not understanding what you are saying.
It is Putin's shenanigans. He saw Armenia losing and wants to provide a face-saving way to hold onto territories in Karabagh. More like territories for Armenia in Karabagh in return for the corridor to Nahçivan. In my view, Azerbaijan should delay any discussion on the corridor to Nahçivan until all of the territories of Karabagh and surrounding regions are liberated.

Absolutely they should. free the lands first, then if you want a road open to NK from Armenia, to visit some nice Azerbaijani towns and cities, you just open a road to naxivan. And thats it. Armenians who want to return, give them citizenship and give them some local autonomy in some areas, import a few million azeriris and have a nice day.

The SU-25 fighter jet(s) and UAVs belonging to the Azerbaijani army neutralized many high-ranking Armenian soldiers in the Khojavend region.

Bayraktar TB2 UAVs belonging to the Azerbaijani army neutralized a group of invading Armenian elements.

Bayraktar TB2 UAVss belonging to the Azerbaijani army continue to hit the targets of the invading Armenian forces.

Last edited:
MODs and Admins, it is putting all of my posts in one big comment. Can you fix it or let me know how to break it down into multiple posts? Thanks.

Yes in principe you dont want to corner an enemy. but you sir have no idea what you are talking about with regards to this war. Or perhaps I am not understanding what you are saying.

Absolutely they should. free the lands first, then if you want a road open to NK from Armenia, to visit some nice Azerbaijani towns and cities, you just open a road to naxivan. And thats it. Armenians who want to return, give them citizenship and give them some local autonomy in some areas, import a few million azeriris and have a nice day.

It might be the premise on my end . But , still .. it's about face saving gestures . Azeris advances was too rapid and fast for much an established power could bear and stomach . So they will demand some concession from the Azeris has to be made . And from my understanding ...no body was an idiot here . Azeris simply won't just bending over and handling their hard earned effort without some concession too . My best guess on the final compromises would be the returning of all those 5+2 district while had some corridor opened into nakchivan while NK district would be demilitarized under some joint of Turkish-Russo element policing regimes while the Armenian were only keeping their dignity intact because they were retreating under sort of diplomatical decission not wholly bulldozed off militarily by the Azeris without conflicting some serious blow to the enemy . Because when the final tally were to be opened i believe some politician head will be hanged in the yerevan street over their substantial losses without benefit ratio at all ...

This video is very funny actually. Not funny literally of course people are dying but I couldn't find a better word for it.

After the first strike you can clearly see a body just flies in the air and lands right at the edge of the hill just above where the bomb landed. Then people go and start digging the area not knowing the person they are looking for lies dead right on top of their head. Because they are committed this unfruitful activity of digging they also became the target of a second attack.

Very weird set of events.

After Karabakh Iran is next. THIS treacherous behavior from Iran can't be left unanswered.

i would love nothing more then for Azerbaijan to go for this. PLEASE DO IT. I want nothing more then for Iran to have a nice excuse to reclaim some of its lost lands from the treaty of turkemenchay/golestan,
\
2 Russian imposed treaties that led to the creation of this bastard entiity banana republic.

please my friend, i will even donate to your cause. PLease start that movement.

Turkey didnt learn their lesson from ww1 when they were cut in size to 1/3 and lost all their non turkish/kurdish popultion (and genocided armenians off the land)

Those kurdish occupied territroes are Iranian lands under mongloid occupation. Turkey is well on the road to disintegration with t heir fascist pink panturk policies.

This video is very funny actually. Not funny literally of course people are dying but I couldn't find a better word for it.

After the first strike you can clearly see a body just flies in the air and lands right at the edge of the hill just above where the bomb landed. Then people go and start digging the area not knowing the person they are looking for lies dead right on top of their head. Because they are committed this unfruitful activity of digging they also became the target of a second attack.

Very weird set of events.

Yes its very strange, there are two bodies that land. the second one lands after a couple of seconds. perhaps it was very high in the air. yes digging already buried bodies always ends badly in this war as we have seen in other videos.

This is truly a disturbing thing to watch. Even more so for ARM people. They really should just leave the territory.

The ceasefire agreement is close.
Black medium small square Armenians will withdraw from 5 rayons immediately and 2 from within 15 days.
Black medium small square Corridor will be opened for the Azerbaijan-Nakhchivan connection against the road from Armenia to Karabakh.
Black medium small square Turkish and Russian peacekeepers will be deployed in the region.

-MEE / Turkish Source

A great day for Azerbaijan. The road lies ahead is still wrought with difficulties. Azerbaijan needs to Flush out a lot of Armenian fighters in the days ahead to completely free the rest of occupied its area.

Armenia proper still hasnt engaged. Armenia has not used any of their devastating missiles on azerbaijan. and have refused to conduct any major offensives. Just defending and trying to maximise azeri casualties and preserve their own forces

against an enemy 3 times their size, who has imported thousands of foreign mercenaries. and is getting direct assistance and special forces from a country 30x times armenias size.. with a huge advantage in precision strike capability.

The artsakh defenders really didnt stand much of a chance if Russia didnt get involved. Armenia made a historic error when they got rid of their pro-russia government and brought in that western clown pashinyan.

Russia is not going to help pashinyan. looks like they are waiting for his political career to end.

azerbaijan is clearly winning. there is no denying that now. But its not even remotely over. Major mountainous territory remians, the armenians still have most of their fighting capability in tact (since armenia proper hasn even engaged)

my personal guess is that the Armenians are saving their forces untill Russia enters.. All they need is for Russia to impose a no fly zone over nagorno karabakh. Which would neutralize the azeri threat.

absent that its just complete suicide for armenians to go on offensies when their enemy is dominating the skies as they are.

my guess is that as soon as pashinyan is booted, and a pro-russian guy like sarksian returns. this will be a different war.

Azerbaijan could not recapture an inch of karabakh in decades of pro-russian armenian rule. its not a coincidence that 1 year of pashinyan and artsakh is cut in half. terrible mistake by the armenians. this should be a lesson for anyone that thinks they can trust the west.

Armenia proper still hasnt engaged. Armenia has not used any of their devastating missiles on azerbaijan. and have refused to conduct any major offensives. Just defending and trying to maximise azeri casualties and preserve their own forces

against an enemy 3 times their size, who has imported thousands of foreign mercenaries. and is getting direct assistance and special forces from a country 30x times armenias size.. with a huge advantage in precision strike capability.

The artsakh defenders really didnt stand much of a chance if Russia didnt get involved. Armenia made a historic error when they got rid of their pro-russia government and brought in that western clown pashinyan.

Russia is not going to help pashinyan. looks like they are waiting for his political career to end.

azerbaijan is clearly winning. there is no denying that now. But its not even remotely over. Major mountainous territory remians, the armenians still have most of their fighting capability in tact (since armenia proper hasn even engaged)

my personal guess is that the Armenians are saving their forces untill Russia enters.. All they need is for Russia to impose a no fly zone over nagorno karabakh. Which would neutralize the azeri threat.

absent that its just complete suicide for armenians to go on offensies when their enemy is dominating the skies as they are.

my guess is that as soon as pashinyan is booted, and a pro-russian guy like sarksian returns. this will be a different war.

Azerbaijan could not recapture an inch of karabakh in decades of pro-russian armenian rule. its not a coincidence that 1 year of pashinyan and artsakh is cut in half. terrible mistake by the armenians. this should be a lesson for anyone that thinks they can trust the west.
Your start to get embarrassing. Stop.. I know you can't accept it but that is the truth on the ground.

Armenia gets millions and even billions in freebies of military aid from Russia every year.

I didn't think that so many Iranians are living is such delusions. They maybe put something in your water.

This is what I wrote about earlier. Most Armenians think a similar way. They are a breath away form total victory, just the imaginary tanks and wagner group and now the whole russian army need to just get involved. Its like hitler in april 1945 ordering imaginary armies to counterattack and the russians have surrounded his bunker.

I can see pashinyan ordering the 458th tank division (because armenia has 600 tank divisions) and the armenian space force to disable turkish satellites. And his generals saying of course sir, the space force on route to lower earth orbit, the russian 9th army is outside of istanbul.

Its just bizarre and sick. poor armenians and poor iranians who have no access to information or reality.

Back
Top Bottom