What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

As a modern nation state, Pakistan came into existence In 1947, but as a people and civilization we are older than the Armenians.

That said, I agree that there is no need to be celebrating war and conflict.
no one is celebrating war, folks are celebrating justice being served after 30 year... there is no indiscriminate bombing but precision to avoid harming christian and muslims in Karabakh alike..

why are pakistanis trash talking armenia so much in this thread?

these pakistanis need to know that their entity only came into existence in 1947 while armenia has preserved itself as a nation continually since the past 5000 years - there is absolutely no comparison.

armenians have faced the brunt of assyrians/greeks/achaemenids/romans/sassanids/russians/turks and so on and these pakistanis think as if they can influence the destiny of armenians.

shameful behavior

Just shows your inferiority complex with people whiter than us.

We haven't been sleeping for 5000 years. We faced Alexander's army, the Mongols, the Russians.

Armenia as a state also came into existence recently.

The real trash are mentally colonized brown people with no pride.

these pakistanis need to know that their entity only came into existence in 1947 while armenia has preserved itself as a nation continually since the past 5000 years - there is absolutely no comparison.

armenians have faced the brunt of assyrians/greeks/achaemenids/romans/sassanids/russians/turks and so on and these pakistanis think as if they can influence the destiny of armenians.

shameful behavior

Our civilization dates back even before the Armenians.

Yeah just like how in your conflicts, Iranians were the ones sending you help. Very ungrateful. Very ungrateful indeed. Surely some will say that if was a different Iranian government, forgetting that the Iranians stayed the same. I don’t even like their mullahs and see how ungrateful you are lmao.
No...just stop...
we fought by our self..iranians if any have been supporting indian regime..

But that is different place for discussion..this was brought up as we saw how iran switched sides for small trivial things to help armenians

The real trash are mentally colonized brown people with no pride.
Our civilization dates back even before the Armenians.
In 1947, but as a people and civilization we are older than the Armenians.

What civilization and what pride?

sindhis baloch pashtuns have existed for 5000 years yes these peoples have made their mark in what is today pakistan but they are individual nations in their own right. there will be a day when there is no pakistan but the people that reside in the land will live on with their own identity.

pakistanis like you need to learn humility. western concepts of nation-states have poisned your perspectives

sindhis baloch pashtuns have existed for 5000 years yes these peoples have made their mark in what is today pakistan but they are individual nations in their own right. there will be a day when there is no pakistan but the people that reside in the land will live on with their own identity.

pakistanis like you need to learn humility. western concepts of nation-states have poisned your perspectives
The people of Pakistan, Punjabi’s as well, didn’t just magically appear out of thin air nor did they exist in some vacuum without intermingling and interbreeding. People like you need to learn to have some self respect and pride, and if you loathe the concept of Pakistan so much, you can go have the Armenians and Indians run a train on you.

Just as I supported Bosniaks during the war in the 1990s, I support the Armenians now. Why because I know their fight is just. I don’t close my eyes to injustice just because of religion. During the war in Bosnia, I was going through conversion to Orthodox Christian from being a Catholic. I supported the Muslim side because it was the right thing to do. People here don’t want to listen to any but that Azerbaijani are Muslims. I promise you that if an Azeri sees some of these Pakistani in Europe, they wouldn’t even speak to them. Pakistani are way too dark for Azerbaijani Caucasian folk.
I can understand where you are coming from. But wouldn't you say that picking a side this time around is a lot muddier than it was during the Bosnian conflict?

sending 2 JF17 squardons and one mechanized division to Azerbaijan can that have a major impact in this conflict ?
I am afraid it will have an impact on the defence of Pakistan. We need all of our assets at this critical time in our country. Secondly, an intervention at that scale will lead to other players jumping into the theatre to support Armenia which can broaden the war. So to answer your question, yes it will have an impact, which will prompt a counter response from allies of Armenia while we potentially would be opening our selves up to be attacked by India.

Someone is living in stone age Still..
Galli ka kuta na ghar ka na ghat ka
People here are sending missions to MARS and you are ranting about 5000 years this and that crap. Its Nuke age and these weapons don't give smoking **** about your history your background and your lectures about this and that.

shameful behavior
Pakistan is just the modern name for the Indus Valley Civilization, one of the cradles of civilization.

shameful behavior
Time for them to face 2020 version of Azeri wrath lets see if they handle this. We will find out un few days

Armenia occupied sovereign Azeri territory and changed demographics via genocide. They deserve not one ounce of pity.

Armenians deserve to feel the wrath of 30 year Azeri rage and anger.

Russia is not going to step in. Iran also fears its 40% Azeri population.

Some Americans, Europeans, and Australian neo-crusaders have sympathies with Armenia, but they are too far away to do anything.

Even Armenia's northern Christian neighbor Georgia has refused to help.

Armenian fascists are feeling very alone right now.

All their propaganda that they will erase Islam and end Turks is just rhetoric, they are facing reality now.

It would have been so much better for Armenians to stay loyal to Ottomans and not start their genocidal campaign against Türkmen and Kurds at the behest of Russia before WW1.

That incident which they call Armenian genocide, was actually effort to destroy the Ottoman empire by striking its weak point in the middle of war with Czarist Russia.

Because of Armenian antics, how many Circassians, Crimean Tatars, Tatars, Chechens, Dagestanis lost their lives to Russian pogroms and population change of the Caucasus?

@zectech can educate you on what Russians did when they took Turkish and Iranian lands.

Pakistan is just the modern name for the Indus Valley Civilization, one of the cradles of civilization.

We are one of the first civilizations in the world, contemporary of Babylon and a trading partner of the Babylonians. Harrapa and Mohen jo Daro are known the world over. Later Greek-Buddhist cities like Gandhara and Taxilla are also known in detail.

This is the history of a nation which has sat in the same geographical area, Indus river valley, i.e. Sapta Sindhu, and absorbed some Iranic, Turkic, Persian, and Arab migrants over time.

Pakistan is just the logical destiny of our nation and people, we were well-suited to the Islamic religion and culture. It meshed well with our pre-Islamic insistence of equality of men (no caste system) and traditions of hospitality and high values (seen today for example in Pukhtoon wali.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom