What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

It will be a political suicide and to certain extent faith crisis will emerge if this step was taken by the iranian authority . Their best next step was a very covert ops ( which is required a money that they don't having ) since exposed helping attempt to the Armenian would bring political and religius catastrophe on Iranian allready fragile political landscape .

Probably it is no use responding to these Indians as they only believe fake news. They still thibk they won in Balakot and Galwan.

I was watching news on TV and Indian news channels are reporting that Pakistan has deployed it's troops already in Azerbaijan.....

@AgNoStiC MuSliM can we have some rule in this thread about this Indian fake news?

It is a blatant lie which Indians keep repeating.

Azeris do not need us, they are already 3x more populous, and many times wealthier, motivated than Armenians.

Yes if Azerbaijan is getting support from powerful countries like Turkey then Armenia too should get a support from heavy weights like Iran in my honest opinion..... Armenia must be saved......

India should send troops to Armenia. Your yogi mantras can turn child soldiers of Armenia into grown men, maybe.

Why you are reposting few videos again and again.... It's annoying, don't you have anything else....?

meygOGKLruqWTEpUKQTLPMSmvX9H7O0G6IWzDN-K4Gc.png

my Goodness, Azeri military is kicking *** big time.. man, 4 days, i have counted roughly 15 tanks 9 artillery pieces and 5 AD unitis obliterated...

I wonder how much destruction they have caused to the occupying force..

Pakistan should raise 10 to 15 squardons of Drones with GHQ controlling them patrolling in Grid formation in enemy territory, anything that moves, destroys of relay info for incoming cruise of MRLS A100

Turkey's reason is for the military base in Azerbaijan and discount on oil. Pakistan's reason I have no idea. Maybe for religion.
Pakistan principle reason for formation is Islam, and unification of Ummah, also to fight injustice within its own boundaries..

The idea of Pakistan was concieved after a failed Khilafaat movement to restore Usmania in Turkey... the leaders then moved to create own home land for justice for all. Got hijacked, and i hope theyu find the meaning back.

my Goodness, Azeri military is kicking *** big time.. man, 4 days, i have counted roughly 15 tanks 9 artillery pieces and 5 AD unitis obliterated...

I wonder how much destruction they have caused to the occupying force..

Pakistan should raise 10 to 15 squardons of Drones with GHQ controlling them patrolling in Grid formation in enemy territory, anything that moves, destroys of relay info for incoming cruise of MRLS A100

Bro the Turks have perfected the art of drone warfare.

We went back further, Christians were majority. Then Timur came and massacre lots of Christians in Caucasus, changing the demographics in favor of Muslims. That is one reason Muslims became majority in many places before the conquest of Tsarist Russia.

Taimur massacred muslims a like when he conqured from muslim rulers. Whereas the holy Czar deported and killed hundreds of muslims during persian russian war of 1808-1812.. stop being holy.

Indians are only against Azerbaycan because it is Muslim. So obvious this Kaffir qaum is, look above.

Please stop cheerleading for others, tell us about your country and what it can do lolzz.

These people really think that Pakistan would stay silent if Azerbaycan is attacked. We would be mobilizing on the Balochistan border. Even Taliban would do its part on the Afghan border.

Azerbaycan is not only an ally, they are our dear friend. During Feb 27 2019 aftermath, they, along with Turks, celebrated with our soldiers. We are more than allies, we are blood brothers.

They have always stood behind us, esp on Kashmir.

We have a specialty in all kinds of small and full-scale war theater. The brain is Pakistan, and the body is Azerbaijan, and our Brother Turkey providing critical logistics to make this war win.

You make the dormant heart of a Muslim beat again. Such lovely words, may Allah swt bless you.

The Ummah is dead, save for Turkey, Pakistan, and Azerbaijan. We are keeping the caravan of Sayyidina Muhammad saws moving forward. We three are still expanding the homelands of Muslims and defending the borders of our realm.

East and West, we are the vanguard
of Islam.

89198918_107955557490238_4441838972611592192_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom