What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

seems recaptured by Armenians

You seem big supporter of armenia and su 30 what 4 su 30 can do and also ur engineer that you know Azeri migs are not flight worthy.

If su 30 Was so superior why they ain't using it

Behavior of iran isnt surprising..its like your with
Us or aginst us....
dont be surprised if during a war with india they invade Pakistan..

Armenia-azeri conflict should have been resolved with talks but armenia shows no flexibility..the land belongs to azeri but demographics is more armenian..

Solution should have been a autonomous region inside azeribijan free of armenian influence and least inference from azeri sadly didnt happen and we r seeing war now
Yeah just like how in your conflicts, Iranians were the ones sending you help. Very ungrateful. Very ungrateful indeed. Surely some will say that if was a different Iranian government, forgetting that the Iranians stayed the same. I don’t even like their mullahs and see how ungrateful you are lmao.

Yeah just like how in your conflicts, Iranians were the ones sending you help. Very ungrateful. Very ungrateful indeed. Surely some will say that if was a different Iranian government, forgetting that the Iranians stayed the same. I don’t even like their mullahs and see how ungrateful you are lmao.

What help? We need specifics.

As for Pakistan, we directly supported İran with food, medicine, and supplies during Iraq-Iran war. So who is ungrateful?

I was watching news on TV and Indian news channels are reporting that Pakistan has deployed it's troops already in Azerbaijan.....
India news are 100% reliable. Pakistan have not send her troops and by sending 5000 troops over that distance required lots of trips by air and their is no evidence of that. India and armenia two crying babies.

I would support Armenia in all of this because I feel sympathetic to their nation ( one of the oldest) and having been through soo much, but I don't like how they ethnically cleansed Azeris from Nagorno-Karabakh back in the early 1990s and then proclaim ownership of this land which is deep within Azerbaijani borders. Unfortunate for both, but I have to throw my support behind the Azeris on this one.

I hope the same is done in Bosnia were we attack this so called republika srpska and abolish this genocidal parasite off our land.
Just as I supported Bosniaks during the war in the 1990s, I support the Armenians now. Why because I know their fight is just. I don’t close my eyes to injustice just because of religion. During the war in Bosnia, I was going through conversion to Orthodox Christian from being a Catholic. I supported the Muslim side because it was the right thing to do. People here don’t want to listen to any but that Azerbaijani are Muslims. I promise you that if an Azeri sees some of these Pakistani in Europe, they wouldn’t even speak to them. Pakistani are way too dark for Azerbaijani Caucasian folk.

Just as I supported Bosniaks during the war in the 1990s, I support the Armenians now. Why because I know their fight is just. I don’t close my eyes to injustice just because of religion. During the war in Bosnia, I was going through conversion to Orthodox Christian from being a Catholic. I supported the Muslim side because it was the right thing to do. People here don’t want to listen to any but that Azerbaijani are Muslims. I promise you that if an Azeri sees some of these Pakistani in Europe, they wouldn’t even speak to them. Pakistani are way too dark for Azerbaijani Caucasian folk.

whataboutism.

I actually have many Azerbaycan'ı friends and we get along very well.

Stay on topic. Nagorno-Karabakh is UN recognized Azeri land, which is illegally occupied by Armenia.

As far as Islamic faith, Spain and Italy have no issues with Turkey despite being Christian. Turkey has excellent ties with Georgia, another Christian country.

During 1947, Pakistani Muslims protected Christians in Punjab from Hindu and Sikh mobs, and today there are 7 million Christians in Pakistan, our second largest faith.

if Armenia wasnt a rabidly anti-Muslim state which preaches revenge and bloodshed of Muslims (as Serbia and Greece do,) maybe it could earn more support from the Islamic world than just the one turncoat one (Iran,) which likes to support the enemies of its Muslim neighbors.

Last edited:
And for what reason Armenia must be saved?

Next he will try to say Armenians are some long lost Hindu race, lol.

The darkies in Australia are pretty much extinct and good luck with the Natives in North America lmao. Try and grab their alcohol from them and they will stab you, oh and they would hate your arse, you be too dark for their taste!

Been to several reservations where I became a celebrity once I told them I am Muslim.

Also Natives of America are darker than Pakistanis, though it hardly matters. If they had proper arms and numbers, they could have defeated thr settlers, but disease destroyed them.

The darkies in Australia are pretty much extinct and good luck with the Natives in North America lmao. Try and grab their alcohol from them and they will stab you, oh and they would hate your arse, you be too dark for their taste!

And that's why we're all in Europe to piss all over things whitey holds dear😂😂😂😂

why are pakistanis trash talking armenia so much in this thread?

these pakistanis need to know that their entity only came into existence in 1947 while armenia has preserved itself as a nation continually since the past 5000 years - there is absolutely no comparison.

armenians have faced the brunt of assyrians/greeks/achaemenids/romans/sassanids/russians/turks and so on and these pakistanis think as if they can influence the destiny of armenians.

shameful behavior

why are pakistanis trash talking armenia so much in this thread?

these pakistanis need to know that their entity only came into existence in 1947 while armenia has preserved itself as a nation continually since the past 5000 years - there is absolutely no comparison.

armenians have faced the brunt of assyrians/greeks/achaemenids/romans/sassanids/russians/turks and so on and these pakistanis think as if they can influence the destiny of armenians.

shameful behavior
As a modern nation state, Pakistan came into existence In 1947, but as a people and civilization we are older than the Armenians.

That said, I agree that there is no need to be celebrating war and conflict.

Back
Top Bottom