What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Who are you referring to, when you say "invade YOU"?. Do you mean Pakistani?, but after reading your posts, you mention that you are also Pakistani!, then why say "you"?, do you mean Punjabi/Sindhi/Kashmiri?, why do your posts sound so aggressive?
because some idiots cannot differentiate between friends and foe. 70 years ragdolled by US like some sort of thug, used in conflicts for its own. I am a Pakistani, but not a blind one.

Brother, I think there are some factual inaccuracy in your statements:

1. Pakistan is not sending any troops for Azerbaijan.
2. Kashmir was annexed in 1948 and not in 2019. If you are talking about some legal changes, then it doesn't make any difference on the status.
3. We have already tried multiple time to liberate Kashmir by force, but we failed except in 1948. Furthermore, thanks to our elites Pakistan get looted badly in past 3.5 decades which left us economically and diplomatically vulnerable to fight any major war. So unless you want to fight like Taliban with life of your women and infant at stake, you have to fight the battle of economy and democracy first. this 21st century. THe whole USSR got defeated and dismantled without firing a single bullet. So plan and think logically.
4. Do you really think Azerbaijan/Armenia is comparable to Pakistan India? N-K is legally accepted Azeri territory unlike Kashmir. Azerbaijan is much more powerful then Armenia. THe fire power involved can be estimated from the fact that Armenia has just 4 su30 as strike aircraft and som 12 gunships whereas Azerbaijan has 12 Mig29 and 4 mig 21 with some 17 gunships. A total of less than 50 aircrafts. In case of Pakistan an India the fire power is highly in favor of India and with the nuke involved the risk are very high. So unless you have a fool proof plan to avoid a nuclear winter and yet take Kashmir by force you have to fight this war mostly on economic and diplomatic front.

for instance, lets assume pakistan sends troops to Azerbaijan. it can through afghanistan and turkmanistan. can it include 2 sq of JF17 for air dominance of Azerbaijan; yes it can followed by 1 div of mechanized infantry div..
is it doable ? can pakistan supply nexessqry logistics for it 2 sq and 1 mechanized Div ?

You are conflating two different things. Legality under international law and might is right.

When it comes to Afghanistan and KP, Pakistan has both international law and the military might in its favor, so the anti-Pakistan Afghans can stick to whining, crying and begging India & the US to help them against Pakistan.

On the subject of J&K, Pakistan’s position is supported by the UNSC resolutions but militarily neither India nor Pakistan can currently change the status quo.

With respect to Shaksgam, you’re completely wrong and need to read the following thread - Pakistan gained territory, it did not cede territory to China.

Lol, I am quoting PH.D thesis. The net gain was in favour of China, not Pakistan. You still did answer my first question, What is international law, if the mighty doesn't abide by it.

And yet its u trying to twist my history and portray a misleading image. Have u read how umrao khan fought with kabul lashkars? Have u read about the massacre of Afghanistan lashkar at the hands paahtuns of bajaur? Have u read about the relations between mughals and pashtuns of east vs people of kabul? Do u know turkic mughals took Afghanistan and then india but never took over the pashtun areas east of durand line?
Pashtuns of KP have always been independent and if we accepted it as a border then who r u to say otherwise? History cannot be seen as black and white, it only shows u actually know nothing. British drawn borders were always taken as reference, we also respect the british line of giving wakhan corridor to Afghanistan, we could have taken it by force but didnt. The borders with china and Pakistan are high mountains and never peoperly surveyed by british. Also PRC was a new power at the time and therefore demarcation had to be done. Durandline demarcation had been done long ago, and it was accepted by Afghanistan, there have not been stable govt for long in Afghanistan to solve the issue. Its just been a rhetoric used first by commies and now indian puppets. Once peace returns to Afghanistan and there is a stable govt, this line will be officially accepted as international border.
Now stop derailing the topic of the thread with ur nonsense.
The point is not fighting, just answer the simple question, why didn't Pakistan consider the mcmohan line with china, but does consider durand line with Afghanistan. Why did the land exchange favour chinese rather than Pakistan. If Pakistan considers it a inheritance from the british

I am a Pakistani, but not a blind one.
on a proper forum your IP would have been checked. on the other hand what's the point? even if proven to be posting from Pakistan that does not mean much -- I mean look at billo raani, daku naani, "sayyad" ghardari, Pandit biratheraan and the diesel thief-- they all claim to be Pakistanis too.

Last edited:
Hello, buddy we are from Pakistan. Pashtoon from both sides. you forget 30 percent of Pakistan army is Pashtoon. You want desertion, and I bet India would be happy. just try it, 20 years, this side lived in hell. You just need a kick to start a chain reaction. But i guess, army is not that foolish, build the bond to break it for a keyboard warrior.
Agree. Nationalism was a zionist idea to keep muslims divided. We hv let ourselves fall in the trap.

It's very clear that you have no clue as to how international law related to treaties and successor states work.

Oh, and get off your high horse. Stop pretending you're smarter than everyone else.
I never have ego like everyone else, who thinks they should capture friendly territory because a state can. International law, remind us, where was international law, when US invaded Iraq. Okay, lets take the treaties, China and Afghanistan both made treaties with British. Mcmohan and durand line. Now why is it that Pakistan only made land exchange with China, but not with Afghanistan. Why is it that the net gain was in favour of China, because Pakistan knew that they cannot fight two countries at the same time, so tried to make one friend by giving him land. Then at that point it was not international treaty, but just convenience. We all know how high and mighty this country is, when it comes to the right thing.

You would’ve been better of being blind than stupid.
care to explain, how the Taliban are not our friends. care to explain that the US did not use Pakistan for 70 years. Even if I am stupid, facts are facts, and that is reality. The only reason we are not in the US camp is because they choose to, and gave India more importance, and perhaps Pakistan also got to know after 70 years (friends not masters).

Hundreds of drones but many have already been shot down by Igla MANPADS. Each TB2 costs 2 million USD. The EO and engine are all imported from the west, making it very expensive. Turkey is investing a lot in Azerbaijan for no return but financial loss.
That's 200 million to destroy hundreds of millions Armenians tanks, sites, equipment and soldiers

Back
Top Bottom