What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

And conversely Indians feel obliged to support anyone who is fighting against Muslims anywhere in the world for any reason whatsoever.

You bhagwa bois are a joke.

View attachment 674024View attachment 674025View attachment 674026
Is that the reason why there are hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims in camps across the country...!!
comparing both Pakistan and India you can see clearly that Pakistan has a stronger religious bias than India. Now that’s a fact that needs to be accepted.
Hence in this conflict you are supporting Azerbaijan even though Armenia has done nothing wrong to Pakistan.

A full blown out war is highly likely. Armenia has declared martial law and mobilised its military, soon International players will get involved.
It started 3 days back. We are just getting this news only now.

Friend is already deployed on the Azeri front. It is time to get this sorted out once and for all. Russians duplicity in arming Armenia and allowing Karabakh to be take was a travesty. If this is not done now; same like Kashmir will happen for generations.

I pray for victory to the Azeris!.

Armenia controls all the high grounds. and for them this a war for survival. retreat is equal to anahilation.

people are severely underestimating the Armenian resolve and mindset in this....

Azerbaijan is going on a war of ambition. and is going to get a severe beating while butchering alot of young conscript men in the process..

Is that the reason why there are hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims in camps across the country...!!
comparing both Pakistan and India you can see clearly that Pakistan has a stronger religious bias than India. Now that’s a fact that needs to be accepted.
Hence in this conflict you are supporting Azerbaijan even though Armenia has done nothing wrong to Pakistan.
Armenia supports Indian claim to Kashmir. Azerbaijan supports Pakistan on the Kashmir dispute. Hence, it would be natural for Pakistanis to support Azerbaijan on their disputes.

Last edited:
Why do you type like you're crying about something stuck somewhere it shouldn't be?

My bad, when were you appointed to speak on the behalf State of Pakistan...

In case your memory isn't working let me remind you. Pakistan and Azerbaijan have very friendly relations. The Pakistani state supports Azerbaijan through thick and thin. Yes, we care for the well-being of Azerbaijan.

So those Osa AD systems can't identify and target a slow moving drone? What is their purpose?

i second that, Armenia will be fierce in this fight, my prayers are with Azeri brothers and may this matter be done with this time.
Armenia controls all the high grounds. and for them this a war for survival. retreat is equal to anahilation.

people are severely underestimating the Armenian resolve and mindset in this....

Azerbaijan is going on a war of ambition. and is going to get a severe beating while butchering alot of young conscript men in the process..

Aliyev want war to cover his dictatorship and corruption just like Erdogan who one day fighting in Libya the other day fighting against Syria then the Kurds then against Greece or he try to be a hero against USA,China and Russia but he failed on all fronts.

Back
Top Bottom