What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

On a serious note, why on earth would they need jf-17s?? The drones are working. Keep the pilots grounded, drone the Armenian air defences and airfields and destroy the runways so their su30s and other toys can't take off. Folks need to think about the cheapest way to defeat an enemy air force instead of just jumping on the "let's buy the next gen aircraft" bandwagon. Sure, if Azerbaijan asks, Pakistan should offer...but it's not the easiest way to defeat the Armenians who are literally next door to Azerbaijan.
Firstly JF 17 is not an expensive fighter at all .... how long will these low flying drones last ?? What if they lose some don't you think jf 17 can strike these locations with SOWs without risking assets?? Once the su 30s are in the air the Armenians will have air supremacy there is no way these drones can shoot in air or Azerbaijani airforce can fight su 30s without a decent BVR fighter.... your argument is weird .... btw by your logic all PAF needs to do is kill rafale aircraft on ground before they can take off and not fight them in the air .... how will you destroy all of them at once ?? Magic??

Azerbaijan has struck Armenian military sites in Nagorno-Karabakh and struck main battle tanks and other combat vehicles include Osa Osa air-defense systems.

On 27 September, Azerbaijani drones (reportedly is a Turkish-made Bayraktar TB2 armed unmanned aircraft) targeted T-72 main battle tanks and BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicles carrying members for the Nagorno-Karabakh Defence Army, a Defense Ministry source said.

In a video posted by Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that as a result of the counter-attack operation of the Azerbaijan Army units, enemy troops retreated and left a large number of armored vehicles on the battlefield.

Also noted that new video shows destroyed and abandoned Armenian combat vehicles.

In a release morning Sunday, Azerbaijani Defense Ministry also said the 12 OSA anti-aircraft missile systems of the Armenian air defense units were destroyed during large-scale airstrikes in the Nagorno-Karabakh region.

Armenian army is destroying Azerbaijani tanks and AFV's.
War is too bad except for people who get to watch it on YouTube from harm's way.

Armenian army is destroying Azerbaijani tanks and AFV's.
War is too bad except for people who get to watch it on YouTube from harm's way.

Video already posted earlier. Since then, Azeri footage of wiped out Armenian air defences has been posted. Read the thread properly to understand the real state of play, then go cry on Dawn's comment pages where your cheerleading for Armenia is welcomed.

Video already posted earlier. Since then, Azeri footage of wiped out Armenian air defences has been posted. Read the thread properly to understand the real state of play, then go cry on Dawn's comment pages where your cheerleading for Armenia is welcomed.

Since I see no time stamp nor I see any way to identify who is destroying who, How exactly do you know those aren't some dummies being destroyed in some exercise taken place?

Question; Why Pakistani are celebrating another war far away from our borders that have nothing to do with us..
Wherever there is conflict between a Muslims and non Muslims, Pakistanis feel urge to support the Muslims irrespective of who’s side is right.
This is why it meddled in Macedonia, Palestine, Bosnia etc...

My bad, when were you appointed to speak on the behalf State of Pakistan...
Feel free to conduct a straw poll of pdf members. If you feel Pakistanis on pdf are a representative cross section of Pakistani society and diaspora opinion, their opinion should reflect the narrative of a democratically elected government (which Pakistan currently enjoys) of Pakistan. I am more than happy to be corrected on this but until then, my assertion that Azerbaijan is a Pakistani ally stands correct until disproven.

Back
Top Bottom