What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Wherever there is conflict between a Muslims and non Muslims, Pakistanis feel urge to support the Muslims irrespective of who’s side is right.
This is why it meddled in Macedonia, Palestine, Bosnia etc...
Bullcrap as usual from you. Pakistan supports Pakistani allies, Muslim or otherwise. As an example, any Muslim who stands with India in an upcoming war will be an enemy of Pakistan. Any hindu who stands with Pakistan in said war will be an ally of Pakistan. It really is that simple and that logical. Now run along.

My bad, when were you appointed to speak on the behalf State of Pakistan...
Pakistan extends moral and diplomatic support to Azerbaijan for its sovereignty and territorial integrity over Nagarno-Karabakh. Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad has urged Armenia to immediately stop destablizing the region with its military action against Azerbaijan.

Wherever there is conflict between a Muslims and non Muslims, Pakistanis feel urge to support the Muslims irrespective of who’s side is right.

Vocal Minority does not speak on behalf of the Silent Majority.

Pakistan extends moral and diplomatic support to Azerbaijan for its sovereignty and territorial integrity over Nagarno-Karabakh. Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad has urged Armenia to immediately stop destablizing the region with its military action against Azerbaijan.

I am sorry you are postying tweets from some one named

@miqazi

Born Lahore, Pakistan December 24, 1986 Joined September 2008

I apologize as I am not that good with social media who is this M1Qazi and how does his tweets are official ministry statements, please clarify..

Question; Why Pakistani are celebrating another war far away from our borders that have nothing to do with us..
Azerbaijan is a Muslim country and has very close relation with Pakistan. Azerbaijan is a very important country being rich in oil and gas and having solid infrastructure to produce military equipment including tanks and engines.

Both countries have close economic and military cooperation since Azerbaijan's separation from USSR and both are religiously and culturally connected.

And conversely Indians feel obliged to support anyone who is fighting against Muslims anywhere in the world for any reason whatsoever.

You bhagwa bois are a joke.

Screenshot_20200927_212544.jpg
Screenshot_20200927_212629.jpg
Screenshot_20200927_212646.jpg

And conversely Indians feel obliged to support anyone who is fighting against Muslims anywhere in the world for any reason whatsoever.

You bhagwa bois are a joke.

View attachment 674024View attachment 674025View attachment 674026

Where ever there is an anti muslim capaign going on you will find these fugly indians supporting the other side cheering for death of Muslims. I mean just look at their faces as if some one pulled their heads out of donkeys arse after being stuck for a week.

Back
Top Bottom