What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

1601212599167.png

Interesting activity at Turkish side near Armenian Border...

High precision strikes using uav, Interesting

They need some JF 17s ... I hope they order some from china because Armenia is getting su 30s ....

Which artillery system and aircraft’s were used by Azerbaijan in these strikes..???
I heard Azerbaijan lost a helicopter in this skirmish.

They need some JF 17s ... I hope they order some from china because Armenia is getting su 30s ....
On a serious note, why on earth would they need jf-17s?? The drones are working. Keep the pilots grounded, drone the Armenian air defences and airfields and destroy the runways so their su30s and other toys can't take off. Folks need to think about the cheapest way to defeat an enemy air force instead of just jumping on the "let's buy the next gen aircraft" bandwagon. Sure, if Azerbaijan asks, Pakistan should offer...but it's not the easiest way to defeat the Armenians who are literally next door to Azerbaijan.

Earlier reports said Azerbaijan is stating no need for general mobilization. But now, rumor is that Azerbaijan is soon gonna declare Martial law.

I think these are Turkish Bayraktar TB2. The footage is very similar to what’s seen from Turkish drones in Syria.
1601215727706.png

Is this your handle or you copied the reply from this to post here?

Earlier reports said Azerbaijan is stating no need for general mobilization. But now, rumor is that Azerbaijan is soon gonna declare Martial law.
The Parliament of Azerbaijan has adopted a resolution on the introduction of martial law in a number of regions, districts and cities.

Back
Top Bottom