What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Is that the reason why there are hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims in camps across the country...!!
comparing both Pakistan and India you can see clearly that Pakistan has a stronger religious bias than India. Now that’s a fact that needs to be accepted.
Hence in this conflict you are supporting Azerbaijan even though Armenia has done nothing wrong to Pakistan.
You captured Nagarno-Karabakh territory of Azerbaijan on the basis that it have Christian population. If this is the logic than your next claim must be Vatican city, Washington DC, Paris and London. Bunch of idiots thinks that they have some Russian and European support than they have the right to do stupid things on Azeri Land. We will burry you in this land with all your supporters. Don't worry we have the stamina to fight stupid aggressors for centuries. This war goes on until you left their land. May be we are busy in some critical matters right now but don't worry we have our own timings to conduct operations which suits us. Historically, we never allowed any one to take one inch of land which our ancestors left for us.

What in the world is going around.. I mean how come such a huge news is not on media for Three Holy Days..
Its like Major Players are watching and having fun and waiting for the right time to let the public know about the shit hitting the fan o_O:what:

Controlled media we’re feed certain things if it helps create a narrative. Just watch if this goes against Armenia the west will be up in arms. Just like Feb 26th-27th none said anything until India got the trashing.

You captured Nagarno-Karabakh territory of Azerbaijan on the basis that it have Christian population. If this is the logic than your next claim must be Vatican city, Washington DC, Paris and London. Bunch of idiots thinks that they have some Russian and European support than they have the right to do stupid things on Azeri Land. We will burry you in this land with all your supporters. Don't worry we have the stamina to fight stupid aggressors for centuries. This war goes on until you left their land. May be we are busy in some critical matters right now but don't worry we have our own timings to conduct operations which suits us. Historically, we never allowed any one to take one inch of land which our ancestors left for us.

Pakistan nation is with you guys bury those Armenian rats alive, show no mercy.

This is a great game plan to drag Turkey into this war before 100 years agreement ends in 2023 and engaging with Russia. Abdullah Abdullah's important visit to Pakistan is due. Pakistan should take the moral side of Turkey and Azerbaijan. I hope the situation will be dissolved soon before going into full-scale war.

This is a great game plan to drag Turkey into this war before 100 years agreement ends in 2023 and engaging with Russia. Abdullah Abdullah's important visit to Pakistan is due. Pakistan should take the moral side of Turkey and Azerbaijan. I hope the situation will be dissolved soon before going into full-scale war.

This 100 years agreement.. Is it similar to what happened with Hong Kong?

If China had taken on HK.. Please give me some detail prospective of what could be expected by end of this agreement.. Because i have limited to No information But i am F***** Curious

I need to plan accordingly what to expect in next decade On a Serious Note.

What in the world is going around.. I mean how come such a huge news is not on media for Three Holy Days..
Its like Major Players are watching and having fun and waiting for the right time to let the public know about the shit hitting the fan o_O:what:

We now live in a world where everyone is preoccupied with their own problems and vendettas. Despite a devastating virus pandemic humans are busy hating and slaughtering each other. Not even a pandemic which has taken the lives of so many people could unite humankind. Nationalism and greed overrules everything in this day and age. Welcome to 2020.

Last edited:

If China had taken on HK.. Please give me some detail prospective of what could be expected by end of this agreement.. Because i have limited to No information But i am F***** Curious

Its a conspiracy theory that treaty of lausanne will expire in 2023 after 100 years. But there is no "expiry" date of it as such if someone reads the document.

"Treaty of Lausanne"

Basically a set of conditions of what Turkey is and is not allowed to do for the duration of the treaty. Once it expires, then Turkey can begin oil exploration, charge people fees for using the Bosphorus Strait etc and more.. etc.

Last edited:
1601241187664.png

1601241227576.png

1601241262916.png

1601241294189.png

1601241317885.png

This is a legitimate internation conflict, there are reports that Turkish Airforce are already involved, Azerbaijan has a minimal airforce, Pakistan has taken the back seat for too long now, we should send 4 jf17, 6 Mirages, 1 AWAC, 1 Refueler and a company of SSG to the theatre immidiately and begin operations against the Armenians. We have a clear cut stance on the conflict and we dont recognize Armenia.

Last edited:
Wherever there is conflict between a Muslims and non Muslims, Pakistanis feel urge to support the Muslims irrespective of who’s side is right.
This is why it meddled in Macedonia, Palestine, Bosnia etc...
Naturally, that is how it has been, is and will always be and we dont require your comfort with it.

It seems the Turks are already involved, the Armenian President has alleged that TAF fighters are part of the operation from the Azeri side.

if so, this will not Last long as Armenia cannot stand up Turkey and Azerbaijan at the same time..

Back
Top Bottom