What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Canada got out of that event just fine.
it hurt the dignity and the privilege (white/western privilge) that the canadians were riding on.
They were going in with the hope that their status as a 'civilized icon of the western world' would give them the high ground in starting a spat with 'barbaric asiatics' and it backfired baaaadly.

these whites will never learn LOL

NATO is irrelevant. Turkey and Canada have little in common. Fact is Turkey is highly unpopular in Canada whereas Armenia is.
NATO is actually quite relevant, as it would harm the organization, if the two start arguing.

Armenia isn't that popular here, Turkey isn't either.

it hurt the dignity and the privilege (white/western privilge) that the canadians were riding on.
They were going in with the hope that their status as a 'civilized icon of the western world' would give them the high ground in starting a spat with 'barbaric asiatics' and it backfired baaaadly.

these whites will never learn LOL
That's a bad reading of what happened. You're oversimplifying the issue.

NATO is actually quite relevant, as it would harm the organization, if the two start arguing.

Armenia isn't that popular here, Turkey isn't either.

NATO is irrelevant. Greece is also NATO. Canada backs Greece and Armenia over Turkey and Azerbaijan any day because religion.

NATO is irrelevant. Turkey and Canada have little in common. Fact is Turkey is highly unpopular in Canada whereas Armenia is. Canada backs Greece and Armenia over Turkey and Azerbaijan any day.
This isn't surprising. Why do you report it excitedly? A country that is a wannabe French colony essentially behaves like the French...So how is that news?

That's a bad reading of what happened.

1601510731491.png

There was constant crying about how nobody from the western world shed a tear over Canada's blunder.
It was a diplomatic vicotry for KSA and an embarrassment for white canadians.

Im pretty sure they shuffled freeland out of the foreign office for this reason LOL

Canada would just be getting on side.
I bet this has little to do with Armenia and more to do with Turkey trying to drill for oil in the Mediterranean. Erdogan, and thus Turkey, is in the cross hairs of the Catholics now. That will bring in a boat load of nations.

Canada (aka chamcha) will probably let either the US or EU make the call on how to approach Turkey.

chamchastan won't do anything unless told to

It's basically like KSA and co versus Houthis in North Yemen. The terrain is mountainous, which makes it difficult to invade.

@Aryzin btw I'm ignoring your disgraceful rant towards the end of your post. To suggest I take some pleasure in targeting shias is beyond scandalous. Reflect on that and at least don't try to misrepresent me if you wish to to engage with me. I treat each situation on its merits. That is all there is to it. Sunni, Shia, Christian, Hindu, whatever - it's substance that matters.

Report these losers. Anyone who puts down Pakistan or accuses us of sectarianism, report them.

PDF is not comments section of youtube, we have rules here.

that man just cant see any Muslims outside of ISlamic lens...ISlamic lens on first...then analysis of "Muslim" country XXX...its very consistent...

Reported. Stay on topic, and stop discussing posters.

Your attempt at character assassination has been reported to Mods.

these are conventional militaries with air and armor assets though

and the Houthi are darn near fearless while the Sandis don't seem overly brave or effective.

I'd be surprised if either Arm or Az soldiers are as brave as Houthis or as ineffective as Sandis.

Although somebody cant remember who said that Az soldiers really don't like their leader so don't want to be fighting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom