What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

If they only got them.last year, it's doubtful that their have reached competent levels of flying ability and experience

With possibly hundreds of drones no wonder Armenians are being hit hard

Hundreds of drones but many have already been shot down by Igla MANPADS. Each TB2 costs 2 million USD. The EO and engine are all imported from the west, making it very expensive. Turkey is investing a lot in Azerbaijan for no return but financial loss.

Tehran denies transfer of weapons via Iran’s soil to Armenia

1601509216661.png

Don't teach me history. I have read from magnaten to second anglo afghan war. The emirs signed it with the British not with Pakistani. So did the Chinese with the British, not Pakistan. Why did Pakistan drew the borders again with Pakistan, when they should have accepted what British gave them. I don't like to play game, straight to the point, now the ball is in your court. The problem is with Pakistani hypocrisy, on one side, Afghanistan, you are saying British did this and British drew this line and that. But on the other hand, the same British line didn't come into play when shaksgam valley was given to china. I mean come on, dhul jhonkna koi pakistaniyo sae sikae. Advisor one should forget the informal language at the top of para, its for the other guy.
It's very clear that you have no clue as to how international law related to treaties and successor states work.

Oh, and get off your high horse. Stop pretending you're smarter than everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom