What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

As a pashtun, let me tell u on what basis the durand line exists.
First of all, the area of KP have been taken by the pashtuns of KP. We have yousafzai, khattak, afridi, mohmand and many other tribes that rule these areas since hundreds of years. Pashtuns in Afghanistan are our brothers and cousins but that doea not mean they can claim my land as theirs.
Secondly, the durand li e was signed by emir of Afghanistan with british, do u know why?? Pashtuns of KPK from dir swat in north till Waziristan in South never accepted British and kept fighting guerilla war. The british were fi ding it extremely difficult to control the northwest, so they made a deal with Afghanistan. The people of kabul basically cutt us off, the emir of Afghanistan promised brits that they will not help the pashtun guerillas against brits. People of kabul told brits to kill any pashtuns beyond the durand line and Afghanistan wont react. These people of kabul sold us off to the brits but we kept fighting, even till august 1947. Then we joined Pakistan with our own free will. Who is Afghanistan to claim anything otherwise.
Read some history and ull come to know that there have been many wars between pashtuns of east and west. Pashtuns of dir, swat and bajur fought lashkars from kabul, pashtuns of the east have always maintained their independence even when Peshawar was part of Afghanistan. Pashtuns are free and free to join anyone. If anything, there are more pashtuns in Pakistan than in Afghanistan. Pashtuns in Afghanistan are not in ideal situation, the tajik, uzbek and farsi speakers control everything and thats y pashtuns had to unite under taliban. If anything, they need to be liberated from those non pashtuns. I know my history well but unfortunately many pashtuns dont, PTM type movements are misleading ppl for their interests.

Very accurate and succint summary of the Durand Line. I hope this post puts this question to rest.

By the way, I am pretty sure Taliban will recognize Durand Line after taking Kabul. The reason why Taliban did not recognize it before (altho they never had any issue with Pakistan) is that they view Afghanistan and Pakistan as one country, and they even pushed for merger too during their previous rule. Pakistan had started discussions with them, but then US invaded...

Very accurate and succint summary of the Durand Line. I hope this post puts this question to rest.

By the way, I am pretty sure Taliban will recognize Durand Line after taking Kabul. The reason why Taliban did not recognize it before (altho they never had any issue with Pakistan) is that they view Afghanistan and Pakistan as one country, and they even pushed for merger too during their previous rule. Pakistan had started discussions with them, but then US invaded...
Merger would not happen,because of inherent problems with geopolitics, though i m in favour. however, some idiots here talk about invasions. Furthermore, some idiots want it to break it and give it respective states.

The low oil price is hurting Azerbaijan's economy bad. The only way Azerbaijan president can survive his political career is war.

I don't care, but i m just trying to set the arrogant mush behaviour of Pakistan, who need to know what humbleness is. Its arrogant in front of afghanis, and when it comes to India, you go their begging after downing their jet, in this government, and this is true. Pakistan should rebuild itself, rather than talk pompously.

We have NEVER been arrogant or disrespectful towards Afghans. In fact we gave been clothing, feeding and looking after over 12 million Afghans since 1979. That's over 41 years. Yet some of them still hate and disrespect Pakistan.

We have been fighting and dispatching indians for over 73 years inspite them being more than 7× bigger than us and having the full backing of the West and Russia.

Merger would not happen,because of inherent problems with geopolitics, though i m in favour. however, some idiots here talk about invasions. Furthermore, some idiots want it to break it and give it respective states.

Merger of Afghanistan with Pakistan is inevitable. It may take another 100 years though. Historically and throughout 1000s of years of ancient history, the area that is now Pakistan and Afghanistan was always one nation.

We have NEVER been arrogant or disrespectful towards Afghans. In fact we gave been clothing, feeding and looking after over 12 million Afghans since 1979. That's over 41 years. Yet some of them still hate and disrespect Pakistan.

We have been fighting and dispatching indians for over 73 years inspite them being more than 7× bigger than us and having the full backing of the West and Russia.
Then, why did this government go their in a midst of uncertain war to India, who would leave no chance to invade you. I am talking about the minority here on this platform, who have been watching to many shaan movies.

My two cents on the outcome of this war. Azeri forces will take back some land, Armenians will keep some. Both kept something, and none kept everything. Then it will be over.

Not gonna happen. Azerbaijan considers the entire NK as Azerbaijani land due to Stalin transferred it from Armenia to Azerbaijan. Neither will Armenia concede an inch of what they consider holy Armenian land.

Then, why did this government go their in a midst of uncertain war to India, who would leave no chance to invade you. I am talking about the minority here on this platform, who have been watching to many shaan movies.

Don't understand what you are saying. Can you explain it better?

Armenia It's like if Israel were in the border of Germany, and Germany would be ignoring and denying the holocaust. Can u imagine that?

Well, that is what Turkey did it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Look who is talking. Spanish are master when it come to term Genocide

Who are you referring to, when you say "invade YOU"?. Do you mean Pakistani?, but after reading your posts, you mention that you are also Pakistani!, then why say "you"?, do you mean Punjabi/Sindhi/Kashmiri?, why do your posts sound so aggressive?

Back
Top Bottom