What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

It kept a neutral stance towards Azerbaijan and Armenia but sides to a certain extent with Armenia when it saw what Azerbaijan was doing.
You're being disingenuous now. Iran didn't side with Armenia on some moral pretext. Iran sided with Armenia because it always has ever since it tussled with the Ottoman empire centuries ago (the time of Nader Shah). Iran will support Armenians, regardless of their morality or lack of morality during their wars against Azeris.

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm not judging. However, let's not be naive about it all.

You're being disingenuous now. Iran didn't side with Armenia on some moral pretext. Iran sided with Armenia because it always has ever since it tussled with the Ottoman empire centuries ago (the time of Nader Shah). Iran will support Armenians, regardless of their morality or lack of morality during their wars against Azeris.

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm not judging. However, let's not be naive about it all.
I like you bro but you simply closing your eyes I also know there is no friends in politics, just temporary alliances and shared interests. At the end Iranian, Turks, Azerbaijan, are all Muslims and not my cup of tea as I don’t live there, however I will say I will support Armenians until proven they are responsible for war, which at this point it’s clear that Azerbaijan is the aggressor. The US, EU and Russia are all in aggregamento on that.

I like you bro but you simply closing your eyes I also know there is no friends in politics, just temporary alliances and shared interests. At the end Iranian, Turks, Azerbaijan, are all Muslims and not my cup of tea as I don’t live there, however I will say I will support Armenians until proven they are responsible for war, which at this point it’s clear that Azerbaijan is the aggressor. The US, EU and Russia are all in aggregamento on that.
Fair enough.

Yes, I know some Turks themselves refuted this claim, but some Turks believe it as well, esp in the AKP party.

As for Durand Line issue, it is gone in sha Allah as soon as Taliban comes.
Nope. The Durand line must never disappear. To do so is to admit that the afghans have sovereignty over Pakistani land.

Absolutely not the same, South Ossetia was given to Georgia by Stalin! They want to get back to Russia! So are the Muslim Abkhaz, they fight Christian Georgia to get back within Russia. Chechnya was a Russian republic and autonomous. They tried to secede from Russia, in no way they were persecuted or genocide by Russia until the wars of 1990-2000s. Russia committed genocide against them in 1700-1800s. Crimea was Russian territory until Stalin transferred it to the Ucraina. Also I believe Iran has been very sensible to the Caucasus issue and avoiding to destabilize the area. It kept a neutral stance towards Azerbaijan and Armenia but sides to a certain extent with Armenia when it saw what Azerbaijan was doing. Most Iranian of course support the Azari, because they are Shia Muslims and Iranian and Acari have common everything. I’m sure I have relatives on both sides of this conflict.

Why was it evil for the US to do a false flag operation, then kill 3 million Muslims in their war of terror.

This is basic human common sense, you avoid genociders. Same reason why it was common sense to support the Muslims in Iraq against the USA, is common sense to support China against the US, is common sense to support Chechens again genocidal Turko-Mongol Russians.

Iranians supporting putin genocide people in the Caucasus, wipe out 25% of a civilian population is demoralizing to those who hate genocide (genocide = the Devil). If you don't believe genocide is the devil, watch Israhell nuke Iran out of existence and try to rationalize that genocide is not the devil.

Russians are no different that racist genocidal redneck Amerikans. Putins support of Modi is enough.

Back
Top Bottom