What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The Azeris got like good junk of Arsakh or Nagorno-Karabakh from the southern part plus the 7 regions in total around 75% which in my opinion is very good. They had zero percent weeks ago. They should first consolidate this 75% and repopulate before taking the remaining at later date

Yes , relooked at the map and the Azeris seem to have retaken roughly a quarter of NK as well mainly in the south as you mentioned. On the other hand the Lachin corridor which is outside of NK is still under Armenian occupation so I feel that the Azeris will with time increase pressure on their government to liberate their territories again.

1606824988261.png

The best paradigm of ending a war with long-lasting peace results is to provide both the warring rivals something to celebrate in the end. This particular deal is not different in this regard. On one side Azerbaijan got the area It was desperate to get back for three decades. while Armenia has secured its population from a savage massacre in the war.

Agreed with the bolded part. However the problem is that the population of neither side is likely to see it this way. The Armenian population is already revolting against Pashiniyan and opinion of Russia is at an all-time low (been following some Armenian social media channels and Russia is not very popular e.g. https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=361259948496586&ref=watch_permalink). Popular Armenian opinion therefore clearly does not see any reason to celebrate after this war.

Also the Azeri popular opinion might also change with time. Right now people in Baku are celebrating and understandably so since they have liberated a huge portion of their territory. BUT with time as the euphoria dies down I am sure questions will start being raised about NK as well and the rest of occupied territory.

Last edited:
Yes , relooked at the map and the Azeris seem to have retaken roughly a quarter of NK as well mainly in the south as you mentioned. On the other hand the Lachin corridor which is outside of NK is still under Armenian occupation so I feel that the Azeris will with time increase pressure on their government to liberate their territories again.

View attachment 692267

Agreed with the bolded part. However the problem is that the population of neither side is likely to see it this way. The Armenian population is already revolting against Pashiniyan and opinion of Russia is at an all-time low (been following some Armenian social media channels and Russia is not very popular e.g. https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=361259948496586&ref=watch_permalink). Popular Armenian opinion therefore clearly does not see any reason to celebrate after this war.

Also the Azeri popular opinion might also change with time. Right now people in Baku are celebrating and understandably so since they have liberated a huge portion of their territory. BUT with time as the euphoria dies down I am sure questions will start being raised about NK as well and the rest of occupied territory.

You forgot that there is a large junk of land surrounding NK + the quarter of NK all these territories

A more precise map. Azerbaijan will consolidate this gain for the time being repopulate it and rebuild it and it is around 75%
1dec_Azerbaijan_Armenia_map_2-1348x1536.jpg

However the problem is that the population of neither side is likely to see it this way.
The population hardly has a realistic approach in its thinkings against rivals, It is up to the people at the helm of affairs to present it in a more appealing manner for the masses.
Armenian will lose the rest of the area, once it goes to the war again. maybe Azerbaijan may also be looking for such an opportunity to get its entire land back.
the belligerent and sentimentalists may lead to an unending turmoil until and unless one gets triumphant overwhelmingly while the other is completely annihilated and obliterated. warring nations will have to pay a price, tragic human miseries, and abominable affliction.

You forgot that there is a large junk of land surrounding NK + the quarter of NK all these territories

A more precise map. Azerbaijan will consolidate this gain for the time being repopulate it and rebuild it and it is around 75%
1dec_Azerbaijan_Armenia_map_2-1348x1536.jpg

This looks more accurate than many other maps. How wide is the Azeri corridor to Shusha?

Still, it looks AZE will control 10-15% of NK by this map. Just around Hadrut, a strip south of martini and a strip forming a corridor to Shush. A little bit in the north as well.

The Azeris got like good junk of Arsakh or Nagorno-Karabakh from the southern part plus the 7 regions in total around 75% which in my opinion is very good. They had zero percent weeks ago. They should first consolidate this 75% and repopulate before taking the remaining at later date
and this would take 5-10 years, given the amount of effort required to first de-mine the area and then rebuild it

View attachment 692267

it is important to remeber that all AZERIS areas(azeri majority populated areas of 1990s) have been liberated including shusha

now what is left are aremian areas

azeris will return to NK areas some, not all..and that would be the key moment..aremnains have been fed up with so much hatred that i believe as soonas the azeris comes, most will be killed..and this will be thr trigger

russian intervention was to avoid total conflict between azeri proper and armenian proper..because at the night of ceasfire we strated to see blastic missle hitting baku

Russian President Putin on Turkish role in Azerbaijan war.

I don't agree. Lands dont have "carrying capacities". Just look at UEA, singapore. You can pipe water from anywhere, sewage, can be transported to anywhere (unless you want to let it drain down to khankendi - which is an option). Its just a matter of good urban planning. 2.5km x 2.5km plateau is a lot of urban space.

Cairo - 156,000 people per square kilometre.
London - 18,000 per sq kilometre
Seoul - 86,000 per sq kilometre.
Shanghai - 77,000 per sq kilometre.

And with good roads they can work in adjacent areas where new factories will surely open.

As you can see here, Russian occupying forces decide what troops can be stationed in Azerbaijan. Not Azerbaijan.

I don't agree there is no such thing as carrying capacity. If so, Azerbaijan would have 10 billion people and conquer Armenia. Clearly Azerbaijan cannot support 10 billion people.

Checkpoint of Russian peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh

Checkpoint of Russian peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh

Nice looking base for the permanent occupation.

BTW, looks like the fighting is continuing. Russia hasn’t attacked AZE troops yet. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Nice looking base for the permanent occupation.

BTW, looks like the fighting is continuing. Russia hasn’t attacked AZE troops yet. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Who was the genius who approved this occupation of AZE by Russia "peacekeepers". Russian motives are well known. Would have been better to have been occupied by ARM peacekeepers. Better ARM to occupy AZE, whatever amount than to have the Russians again. AZE own hatred toward ARM blinded them. While Russian hatred for the people of the Caucasus is too well known and was never considered by AZE.

Doesn't Russia have Japan or Latvia to attack and occupy at this time, why pick on AZE.

I care not whether the whole Caucasus are owned by a country called Georgia, Armenia or even Kurdistan. So long as they are free from the Russians who believe the people of the Caucasus' blood is cheap. You can never respect anybody who hates you and wants you wiped out for Jesus or whatever motive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom