What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Artsakh becomes a Russian protectorate. In exchange, Artsakh supplies minerals to Russia at high discount.

Who unbanned this idiot Austin Powers? back again with his dumb takes. Russia acknowledges Karabagh as Azeri land, even putin himself said that. On top of which there is no "supplying minerals", that would be a warcrime, as territorially that is azeri land, and thus subject to the approval of the azerbaijan govt. please stop saying dumb stuff.

Who unbanned this idiot Austin Powers? back again with his dumb takes. Russia acknowledges Karabagh as Azeri land, even putin himself said that. On top of which there is no "supplying minerals", that would be a warcrime, as territorially that is azeri land, and thus subject to the approval of the azerbaijan govt. please stop saying dumb stuff.

It is defacto annexation. No one annexes countries directly these days. It's all done via proxy. Turkey annexes northern Syria via HTS while officially maintaining it as Syrian land. Anyway, it's all about demographics. Artsakh is populated by Armenian citizens, not by Azerbaijani citizens. Azerbaijani government has no more control in Artsakh anymore than China has control in Taiwan. Azerbaijani government cannot stop supply of minerals from Artsakh to Russia. These days, big countries bully little countries, as Russia does to Azerbaijan.

We need head of state as brave as this one...
1606254818649.png

Not like... you know who.

Azerbaijani government cannot stop supply of minerals from Artsakh to Russia. These days, big countries bully little countries, as Russia does to Azerbaijan.

Why would russia do anything stupid like extracting minerals from land they consider azeri? all this will do is antagonize Azerbaijan, which actually has good relations with Russia for what? does russia have some sort of shortage of minerals? you need to stop writing dumb thing.

and no neither Turkey nor Russia has annexed anything either in syria or Azerbaijan. Thats not how annexation works..

and im pretty sure https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/9c/ab/829cabeaafd149e17ba003353596f7f0.jpg turks can grow beards, stop writing dumb stuff just b/c you can't grow more than a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Manchu_moustache

Why would russia do anything stupid like extracting minerals from land they consider azeri? all this will do is antagonize Azerbaijan, which actually has good relations with Russia for what? does russia have some sort of shortage of minerals? you need to stop writing dumb thing.

and no neither Turkey nor Russia has annexed anything either in syria or Azerbaijan. Thats not how annexation works..

and im pretty sure https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/9c/ab/829cabeaafd149e17ba003353596f7f0.jpg turks can grow beards, stop writing dumb stuff just b/c you can't grow more than a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Manchu_moustache

Azerbaijan does not have good relation with Russia the way Armenia does. Armenia recognizes Crimea as Russian land. Azerbaijan does not.

It is defacto annexation. No one annexes countries directly these days. It's all done via proxy. Turkey annexes northern Syria via HTS while officially maintaining it as Syrian land. Anyway, it's all about demographics. Artsakh is populated by Armenian citizens, not by Azerbaijani citizens. Azerbaijani government has no more control in Artsakh anymore than China has control in Taiwan. Azerbaijani government cannot stop supply of minerals from Artsakh to Russia. These days, big countries bully little countries, as Russia does to Azerbaijan.

This is the worst stuff coming out of Austin powers. Why is he unbanned. Russia doesn't even have boots on Azeri regained territories where Turkish forces will be stationed soon not to forget. Whatever Azeribaijan has regained falls directly under Azeri jurisdiction.

Whatever Azeribaijan has gained is within Azeribaijan sovereignity which is approx. 70-75%- The remaining Armenian held territory is where the Russian has taken over. Another defeat for the Armenians.

Now they lost 75% to Azeribaijan and the remaining 25% to Russia.

Last edited:
Half of Karabakh population is in Stepanakert. Azerbaijan can say bye bye to that city now that Artsakh is a Russia protectorate.

Sure thing. Russia can have Artsakh as I said previously. that 25% is in Russian. Azeribaijan regained 75% of Nagorno-Karabakh I guess everyone is happy except Armenia

Sure thing. Russia can have Artsakh as I said previously. that 25% is in Russian. Azeribaijan regained 75% of Nagorno-Karabakh I guess everyone is happy except Armenia

Area doesn't matter. Population, natural resources matter. Area is calculated according to a mathematical spheroid that doesn't even exist in reality. The world is not flat, so you cannot calculate area. There are mountains, hills, valleys. That's why you cannot calculate area. Or else Mount Everest has more area than the entire US.

Area doesn't matter. Population, natural resources matter. Area is calculated according to a mathematical spheroid that doesn't even exist in reality. The world is not flat, so you cannot calculate area. There are mountains, hills, valleys. That's why you cannot calculate area. Or else Mount Everest has more area than the entire US.

Hahaha. Just go on and say it. You will feel better or I will say it for you. Armenia has captured Baku for a short moment during the heated battles

Hahaha. Just go on and say it. You will feel better or I will say it for you. Armenia has captured Baku for a short moment during the heated battles

Just give it up already. There is no way Russian occupiers leave Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan might dare to fight Armenia, but Azerbaijan don't dare to fight Russia.

Just give it up already. There is no way Russian occupiers leave Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan might dare to fight Armenia, but Azerbaijan don't dare to fight Russia.

for what? Azerbaijan had zero gains in Nagorno-Karabakh 0% fast forward few weeks they have 75%. Why should they fight for the remaining after signing a deal

for what? Azerbaijan had zero gains in Nagorno-Karabakh 0% fast forward few weeks they have 75%. Why should they fight for the remaining after signing a deal

Southern Karabakh is flat. Northern Karabakh is mountainous. When you take into account of topography, northern Karabakh has a lot more area than southern Karabakh. At least several times the area.

One thing this war taught me is that DCS is a pretty accurate simulator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom