What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I am terribly sorry, but this is far form reality. The Soviet Union was just Russia and the enslaved people that the Russians brought with them as a consequence of the Russian empire. All the technology and development was in Russian hands. they had industrialised other areas too, but mainly were the Russians colonised. Like Donbas, Russian parts of Kazakstan. Baltics.

Very few soviet leaders were "real Russians" but the whole "deep state" was Russian.

in 1991, Russia dismantled the Russian empire that took 200 years to build. They are not happy about it now. But the real power behind it all is Russia. Russia now is in its smallest borders that it has had in hundreds of years and will never accept these borders. They have the military to expand they they will.

Don't write them off, they are top 3 in the world and the number 4 power is India and its way down comparing to Russia. they can't even make a proper jet engine.

You don't rate Russia very highly because you don't now enough about them. I am sorry it is this way. I would like it if this were not true.

Lol, Russia Empire at their height even being beaten down by small puny Japan, almost being rolled off by much smaller Germany and thanks to live line support of UK-US they can prevail, let alone today when they are in deep shit economically and their military equipment is not all impresive with record being *** beaten every where you name it. It is a jokes for Russia to be able to roll off the Turks, when even the well equipped Empire failed to penetrate rag tag Ottoman troops at Caucasus led by Enver Pasha.

The most possible scenario it is for Russia to fishing in trouble water by let the Turks and Azeris to roll on the Armenian and instead push their own army into Yerevan and once more install puppet leader in Armenia. The Russia is well known for the trickery and backhand method.

Your history knowledge is absolutely terrible. Russia jumped against Japan when it was in rubble, they took the opportunity when it was already defeated, most work was done by USA, otherwise they lost many battles against Japan. Against Germany they did a great defense but main reason was because of Russia's strategic depth, they can keep falling back and counter attack and they had a large population. Also Germany was fighting many fronts.

Yes the Russian empire lost some naval wars against Japan. that is true.

In WW2 Russia didn't really fight against Japan until he end and when they did they slaughtered them.

Russia caused like 85% of German military war dead. It was an absolute slaughter. USA only invaded during D-Day to stop Russians getting to the Atlantic. Germans fighting the Americans were mainly pensioners and kids. Mainly. most of the commanders wanted the Americans to get to Germany so they were not occupied by the Russians. and so their women weren't raped and crucified by the Russian army.

Yes Russia has strategic depth, and that is only one reason they won. they also won because they had better weapons and tactics and were a better fighting force. As the germans were advancing, Russians would move whole factories including nuts and bolts from the factory floor. leaving nothing behind. had germans taken Moscow and Kazan and even Kazakhstan, Russian industry would have kept producing and soldiers and planes and tanks would have kept on coming.

Europe dreams of defeating Russia. I would love it. but its fantasy. They will stay like this for another 100 years. None will come close to them. Only America and China. I'm not sure about India. India should spend the next 100 years giving its people clean water to drink.

Last edited:
instead push their own army into Yerevan and once more install puppet leader in Armenia. The Russia is well known for the trickery and backhand method.

Russia would have to invade AZ to get to ARM.

There are already economic attacks on Turkiye since 2013 ,,, Turkish economy lost over $500 billion since 2013 ... Turks will do what they want

and no more coup attempts in Turkiye , because of brave Turkish People kicked all traitor scums in Turkiye including FETO

This is true. Turkish resistance to the FETO coup was very brave. one of the greatest days of my life.

The ceasefire is really hampering Azeris politically. They can't take territory without violating the ceasefire. Armenians are preparing counterattack to take back Cabryil. When Biden / Harris takes office, they sanction Turkey and Azerbaijan and provide billions of USD of foreign aid to Armenia to buy new military hardware. It's going to be tough days ahead for Azeris.

let alone today when they are in deep shit economically and their military equipment is not all impresive with record being *** beaten every where you name it. It is a jokes for Russia to be able to roll off the Turks, when even the well equipped Empire failed to penetrate rag tag Ottoman troops at Caucasus led by Enver Pasha.

The funny thing is, Russia today with its terrible economy is the best lifestyle the Russian people have ever had in their history. No-one cares about the Russian people.

Russians always say, look at the food rations given to citizens of Leningrad during the German siege. it will make you cry how little they had. If they didn't give up then, they certainly won't give up their strategic interest now no matter how bad the economy gets.

To the Russian state, the people are just incidental. Often a mere nuisance.

Yes the Russian empire lost some naval wars against Japan. that is true.

In WW2 Russia didn't really fight against Japan until he end and when they did they slaughtered them.

Russia caused like 85% of German military war dead. It was an absolute slaughter. USA only invaded during D-Day to stop Russians getting to the Atlantic. Germans fighting the Americans were mainly pensioners and kids. Mainly. most of the commanders wanted the Americans to get to Germany so they were not occupied by the Russians. and so their women weren't raped and crucified by the Russian army.

Yes Russia has strategic depth, and that is only one reason they won. they also won because they had better weapons and tactics and were a better fighting force. As the germans were advancing, Russians would move whole factories including nuts and bolts from the factory floor. leaving nothing behind. had germans taken Moscow and Kazan and even Kazakhstan, Russian industry would have kept producing and soldiers and planes and tanks would have kept on coming.

Europe dreams of defeating Russia. I would love it. but its fantasy. They will stay like this for another 100 years. None will come close to them. Only America and China. I'm not sure about India. India should spend the next 100 years giving its people clean water to drink.

Europe does not dream of defeating Russia. Most of Russia is Siberia. They want to contain Russia, its all a strategic game. They moved the front closer to Russia by allying with ex soviet states and getting them in Nato. Now Europe has moved the front closer to Russia than vice versa.

The ceasefire is really hampering Azeris politically. They can't take territory without violating the ceasefire. Armenians are preparing counterattack to take back Cabryil. When Biden / Harris takes office, they sanction Turkey and Azerbaijan and provide billions of USD of foreign aid to Armenia to buy new military hardware. It's going to be tough days ahead for Azeris.

Like hell US would waste such money on Russian legal Muppet country, just big LoL. That's why they keep silent and smile till today, the more battered Armenian the more money Russian must paid to get their puppet keep living the more easier US jobs in Ukraine.

Problem is when Turkey starts producing long range missiles. Expect real trouble. I don't think Turkey has anything in its inventory that goes over 350km and that's a missile.

in a war everybody will see what Turkiye has

Cruise missiles are sub-sonic and US can deal with that.

Turkiye also develops RAMJET powered supersonic Cruise Missile

if Germany is not the US control since 1945 , even only Germany would be enough for Russia

Europe doesnt care about military power because of hyper power the US protect Europe

The town is empty since early 90s when it became a war zone.

Armenian army has better guns than Azeri army. AK-12 is so accurate it can drop a man from 300 meters. It's basically sniper combined assault rifle. AK-12, Kornet-EM, Su-30SM, SA-24 Grinch are latest acquisitions by Armenia to replace Soviet era hardware.

My oh my...you are the armenian whore

Never has 1 person spouted so much crap in so many posts on this thread than you Austin. I have come to realization that you are a 1 man army hell bent on sending misinformation across the internet airways. Whatever you right - the opposite is true. Bless you for your attempt on the trollomaniac posts....

@PakFactor @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

This member reminds me of "Comical "Ali". He was the Iraqi Information Minister for Saddam Hussain. Remember the clown standing at the airport - saying the Amreekans were being slaughtered and crushed at the airport. Whilst he was holding his press conference - you could see the tanks coming over the hill and he had to finish his interview rapido or he would have got his head blown off? Class bit of TV.... Here are some highlights of his career......... (and a comparison to Trump)

Back
Top Bottom