What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

not even in 8 years ..... Nobody can match with Turkish Army in Turkish soil

Russians could not conquer even weak-tiny Afghanistan in 10 years
war is not computer game

Also, Russia is being inflated on this thread. Russia barely has only 350 active T-90 tanks, and a portion of these are older T-90 models. Outdated T-72s number 2000 active tanks. Total about 2500-3000 active tanks, mostly outdated junk that may or may not start on a sunny day.

Also, Russia is being inflated on this thread. Russia barely has only 350 active T-90 tanks, and a portion of these are older T-90 models. Outdated T-72s number 2000 active tanks. Total about 2500-3000 active tanks, mostly outdated junk that may or may not start on a sunny day.

Yes I know

and Russian Tanks easly can be destroyed by Turkish UCAVs
Polland and Europe should buy Turkish UCAVs against Russian Army Tanks,Howitzers,MLRSs even mobile Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR , BUK , etc

new Turkish UCAV concept changed the game in Syria , Libya and Azerbaijan against Russian weapons
250 UCAVs are superior to 2.500 Tanks on the battlefield

Last edited:
if Germany is not the US control since 1945 , even only Germany would be enough for Russia
in a war everybody will see what Turkiye has

Turkiye also develops RAMJET powered supersonic Cruise Missile

if Germany is not the US control since 1945 , even only Germany would be enough for Russia

Europe doesnt care about military power because of hyper power the US protect Europe

This is my hope also. I want a strong turkey. (I'm sure the police will arrest me soon)

Yes if Germany was not an occupied country it would rival Russia. They clearly make the best stuff if allowed to. They made the V2 rocket which most countries can't make now. they made a jet fighter in 1944 twice the speed of a spitfire.

Problem with them is they make things too good. Russia makes things just good enough. and lots of it. As a Russian general said once." Quantity possesses a type of quality of its own."

Russia is word's biggest country. Of course, it's quite powerful. If Azeris invade Armenia proper the way Iraq invaded Kuwait, Russia can do Desert Storm 2.0

In any event, I'm quite sure Azeris will not touch Armenia proper.

I am terribly sorry, but this is far form reality. The Soviet Union was just Russia and the enslaved people that the Russians brought with them as a consequence of the Russian empire. All the technology and development was in Russian hands. they had industrialised other areas too, but mainly were the Russians colonised. Like Donbas, Russian parts of Kazakstan. Baltics.

Very few soviet leaders were "real Russians" but the whole "deep state" was Russian.

in 1991, Russia dismantled the Russian empire that took 200 years to build. They are not happy about it now. But the real power behind it all is Russia. Russia now is in its smallest borders that it has had in hundreds of years and will never accept these borders. They have the military to expand they they will.

Don't write them off, they are top 3 in the world and the number 4 power is India and its way down comparing to Russia. they can't even make a proper jet engine.

You don't rate Russia very highly because you don't now enough about them. I am sorry it is this way. I would like it if this were not true.

You are forgetting one of the most important reasons Russia was able to dominate Europe was down to demographics which are very weak now. Even when the British had the largest empire and controlled the seas they weren't a match for the Russian army which was simply too large. Russia and Japan actually still have very large working age populations compared to countries like Pakistan/Nigeria, but with every passing year they get weaker.

Never has 1 person spouted so much crap in so many posts on this thread than you Austin. I have come to realization that you are a 1 man army hell bent on sending misinformation across the internet airways. Whatever you right - the opposite is true. Bless you for your attempt on the trollomaniac posts....

@PakFactor @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

This member reminds me of "Comical "Ali". He was the Iraqi Information Minister for Saddam Hussain. Remember the clown standing at the airport - saying the Amreekans were being slaughtered and crushed at the airport. Whilst he was holding his press conference - you could see the tanks coming over the hill and he had to finish his interview rapido or he would have got his head blown off? Class bit of TV.... Here are some highlights of his career......... (and a comparison to Trump)

:lol: :lol:
Never has 1 person spouted so much crap in so many posts on this thread than you Austin. I have come to realization that you are a 1 man army hell bent on sending misinformation across the internet airways. Whatever you right - the opposite is true. Bless you for your attempt on the trollomaniac posts....

@PakFactor @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @masterchief_mirza @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

This member reminds me of "Comical "Ali". He was the Iraqi Information Minister for Saddam Hussain. Remember the clown standing at the airport - saying the Amreekans were being slaughtered and crushed at the airport. Whilst he was holding his press conference - you could see the tanks coming over the hill and he had to finish his interview rapido or he would have got his head blown off? Class bit of TV.... Here are some highlights of his career......... (and a comparison to Trump)

:lol: ........poor old comical Ali. I felt so sorry for him......:disagree:.....he was only doing his job. Austin Powers is probably as much Canadian as a Jamaican is German. Is probably a street sh**er from somewhere in delhi.

Russia is word's biggest country. Of course, it's quite powerful. If Azeris invade Armenia proper the way Iraq invaded Kuwait, Russia can do Desert Storm 2.0

In any event, I'm quite sure Azeris will not touch Armenia proper.

Azerbaijan just liberate its own territory from Armenian occupation .... and Russia can not attack Azerbaijan

btw if Armenia fire Missiles on civilians in Azerbaijan then Azerbaijan will have right to destroy Armenian military targets to protect civilians

its first time , Azerbaijan Armed Forces have destroyed Armenian ballistic missile platforms which were getting ready to attack civilian districts of Ganja and Mingachevir in Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan just liberate its own territory from Armenian occupation .... and Russia can not attack Azerbaijan

btw if Armenia fire Missiles on civilians in Azerbaijan then Azerbaijan will have right to destroy Armenian military targets to protect civilians

its first time , Azerbaijan Armed Forces have destroyed Armenian ballistic missile platforms which were getting ready to attack civilian districts of Ganja and Mingachevir in Azerbaijan

Not necessarily. Taiwan is legally Chinese land. Abkhazia is legally Georgian land. Kosovo is legally Serbian land. Turkic North Cyprus is legally Cypriot land. US and Turkey and Russia can fight on their behalf. Russia can fight on behalf of NK even though NK is legally Azeri land.

Last edited:
That is a very big ambush that the ARM conducted. ~60 KIA. The area is very green, so its deep inside NK.

The KIA look very close together. It's hard to believe they would be so close together in enemy territory unless the ARM moved their bodies.

It just goes to show the cost of taking such difficult terrain. that's 60 top line troops. Firefight lasted only minutes I'm sure.

This is my hope also. I want a strong turkey.

2.000 km Ballistic Missile technology .... ( lenght of 11,5 m and diametr of 1.35m - 1350 mm )
1602681365306.png

With around 11,5m length and 1,35m diameter two stage Ballistic Missile that Turkiye can reach more than 2000km (depends on warhead weight )

Chinese Df-21 Ballistic Missile = 10,7m length and 1,4m diameter. with 600kg warhead can reach 2200km

its liquid-propellant rocket engine technology ( 2nd stage )
1602680641087.png

Turkiye/ROKETSAN ( The monster is coming )
1602680753960.png

ROKETSAN _ Space sounding Rocket 130km Altitude Test in 2018 ..... Turkiye to place microsatellites into low-Earth orbit. ( 400 km altitude ) in coming years
1602680877041.png

Last edited:
Biden / Harris is winning the election. Harris is senator from California, one of the states in the US that recognizes Artsakh as a sovereign state. Biden / Harris will sanction Turkey and provide billions of USD of aid and military hardware to Armenia and Armenia will join NATO for protection from Turkey.

We could be seeing things like Stinger MANPADS and Javelin ATGM in the hands of Armenian soldiers next year.

Biden / Harris is winning the election. Harris is senator from California, one of the states in the US that recognizes Artsakh as a sovereign state. Biden / Harris will sanction Turkey and provide billions of USD of aid and military hardware to Armenia and Armenia will join NATO for protection from Turkey.

Even though Turkey is already in NATO......... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom