What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

haha im here to burst this deniability syndrome of this Bajwa doctrine! which BTW has proven to be failure. Anyways im not here to convince anybody. believe it or not, up to you!
Fair enough, though, I do hope I'm wrong and you're right. What a wonderful victory would that be for Pakistan?

If this is true then hats off to Armenia for their bravery..... Azerbaijan with full of modern weapons, support from regional dominating power like Turkey could not defeat Armenia who is smaller, landlocked with no support except lip service from the world.....still they stood, fought and protected their integrity.....

You retarded or something? The battle was going on for 12 days and they captured 20% so how couldn't they defeat them? Armenia is already beat morally and territory wise

Russia is still suffering from sanctions for annexing Crimea with a 90% ethnic Russian population. What do you think the world will do if Russia annexes a country of 10 million people that is internationally recognizes? Expect territorial sanctions, Russia's exports would be cut in half, foreign investment would be cut in half, the Rubble would crash. Further, Russia does not want a conventional war, those days are over. Today, proxies are used. Look at Ukraine. It would also risk getting into a hot war with Turkey and the whole region exploding into a war zone which Russia simply does not want to do over Armenia or Azerbaijan.

A good comparison is Ukraine. Russia share historical and religious ties with Ukraine, and still HAVE NOT directly invaded the country. What makes you think they would invade Azerbaijan?

The nature of war has changed.
Quite logical.
Has Turkey gone dead?!? Are the Russians having a free hand in Syria or Libya???? The last time the Czars were really at odds with Turkey, and they're gone by the whole family....
The only handicap turkey has is an indigenous fighter jet and off course its own air defence system. Once this limitation is overcome russia cant do much. Next 6 to 7 years important.

Last edited:
Looks Like this Azeri attack might have a green light from Russia.

Russian media and propaganda is heavily attacking pashinyan. as a CIA puppet who came in on a velvet revolution and is trying to lose nagorno karabakh so he can join a NATO alliance against Russia.

Armenians recently had completely forgot how dependent they were on Russia and became fairly anti-russian. it would work out perfectly for Russia if Armenia lost the flatlands around Karabakh, and Pashinyans political career ended.

that would ensure a completely subservient armenian population for at least another generation.

This operation is reportedly being headed by 100s of top turkish officers, with Azeri officers playing a back role. This is why there are rumours that the Azeri chief of staff was recently replaced, (as he was against azerbaijan turning into a turkish province).
Quite possible.

Ceasefire due to enter force in Nagorno-Karabakh after Moscow deal

You retarded or something? The battle was going on for 12 days and they captured 20% so how couldn't they defeat them? Armenia is already beat morally and territory wise

I would say they have taken back more like 3%. But it's a Start, for 30 years they couldn't take anything.

The ceasefire hasn't taken effect. If they can get it back peacefully, that would be ideal. But they won't.

That land is going to cost the Azerbaijanis 10,000 to 20,000 soldiers at this rate. Only they know if its worth it.

any proof besides ridiculous azeri propaganda?

what you are saying is so absurd.

imagine if Indian propaganda came up with a ridiculous story of pakistani troops eating indian babies from the womb.

and based on that story, they justified any rape abuse or anything they do and counter with "pakistanis eat babies, raping their women is nothing in comparison"

which is what you are doing. not only is it dishonest, but intellectually bankrupt.
Raping woman is nature of Indian not pakstani please refrain from making stupid thing fro
Those are Soviet era hardware. The only Russian hardware Azerbaijan bought post USSR is S-300PMU2.

NK will then do referendum and join Armenia at which point it becomes under Russian protection so an attack on NK = an attack on Russia as per CSTO treaty Armenia is a CSTO country.
Nk can't have referendum until no intervention from UN so ur CSTO crap doesn't work like that

I have a feeling both sides will soon announce historic victories. And that they'll negotiate for a couple of years.

My friend I think Russians will arm anything who can pay them be it a Muslim country or other

I am talking about USSR ..... Russians never allowed Muslims to be part of Soviet Army
and after the collapse of USSR , Russians withdrew MIG-29s from Azerbaijan

and still Russia doesnt sell sophisticated weapons to Azerbaijan such as SU-30 Fighter Jet , ISKANDER Tactical Ballistic Missile , KH-31 Air-to-surface Missile , BAL-E Coastal Defense Missile System , etc

Azerbaijan bought sophisticated weapons from Israel and Turkiye

If this is true then hats off to Armenia for their bravery..... Azerbaijan with full of modern weapons, support from regional dominating power like Turkey could not defeat Armenia who is smaller, landlocked with no support except lip service from the world.....still they stood, fought and protected their integrity.....

Armenians are cowardly terrorists who hidding behind of Russia and fires Ballistic Missiles on innocent civilians in Azerbaijan

and Russia,France,Iran support Armenia

on the other hand Azerbaijan easly kicked Armenia by itself in NK and liberated part of occupied territory
even since 1992 Armenians built very strong fortifications in Nagorno Karabakh .. still Armenia lost against Azerbaijan and Armenians cried to the US,France,Russia to stop Azerbaijan Armed Forces

Turkiye gave only political support to Azerbaijan .. Turkiye doesnt fire even one bullet on Armenian Forces

and Armenia has also modern Weapons such as T-90 Tanks , BM-27 URAGAN , BM-30 SMERCH MLRSs , ISKANDER Tactical Ballistic Missile , S300 Air Defense System , SU-30 Fighter Jet

I remind everyone
The UN recognized Nagorno Karabakh as Azerbaijani territory and Armenia occupied Nagorno Karabakh with Russian Military support in 1990s

Last edited:
My friend I think Russians will arm anything who can pay them be it a Muslim country or other.... Look at Egypt how heavily they are being armed these days from Sukhoi 35, MIG 29, T-90 etc.... During Saddam time see how heavily they armed Iraq.... In spite of India buying regularly from them they supplied PAF JF17s with engines, MI17 and MI 35 choppers and may possibly supply Sukhoi 35s....

War is going on on azeri lands not on Armenia as they are occupied territories not Armenian sovereign

Yesterday's confirmed losses on the side of Armenia/Artsakh

Destroyed:

11x T-72 Tanks
4x 2S1 SPG
1x TOS-1A MRLS
5x BM-21 MRLS
2x WM-80 MRLS
1x 9K33 Osa SAM
1x P-18 radar
1x 36D6 radar
1x Ural-43206
3x Jeep

Captured:

1x T-72AV
1x Kornet
5x Jeep
5x Truck

MINSK Group ( The US , France and Russia ) is trying to save terrorist state Armenia from Azerbaijan Armed Forces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom