What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

ethnicity topic aside, I hope we will never played this proxy warfare again because it cost us a lot the last time during the cold war,thus we pull our hand back.
He is delusional. He thinks these ex communist countries have a military partnership with turkey (imagination) while they militarily are with Russia. They look Chinese from the days of the Han dynasty and Tang dynasty conquering central asia too.

But this is all off topic so im not going to go further into it anymore.

Last edited:
He is delusional. He thinks these ex communist countries have a military partnership with turkey (imagination) while they militarily are with Russia. They look Chinese from the days of the Han dynasty and Tang dynasty conquering central asia too.

But this is all off topic so im not going to go further into it anymore.

Sounds like you are talking about topics you don't understand, go do some research before talking about turkic history or better yet don't talk about things you have no idea about.

You are high on something strong but I don't know what drug it is but come down to earth and smell the cafe. China has no fucking say whatsoever except within it's own border and not to forget china is an isolationist nation. They just got back Hong Kong and don't even have Taiwan yet. They have zero to say politically in central Asia let alone in Taiwan.

Russia didn't want to do anything with these folks and after the soviet fall. They speak Russia because it's close to them but their first language is turkic and culture. They are more Turkic then Russians. They are also Muslim not to forget this changes everything. Where have you seen muslims wanting to be like Russians or Chinese? that is bollocks because they have their own identity. Just stop will ya! stop embarrasing yourself further

Thank you for bringing back sanity to this thread from the hateful fantasies of nonMuslims. Always interesting to see how white folks and Chinese jump to put down Muslim countries, even when they don't know squat about a region or its politics. It is like they are just looking for a trigger.

That was Obama-Biden. And heavy sanctions still did not work to force putin to give up Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

putin does not care if average Russians are suffering, Russia is being looted by Western capitalists and putin does not care about average Russia, putin only cares about neo-nazi nationalist movement.

Biden would continue the anti-putin sanctions agenda because biden is neo-liberal and they are frenemies of neo-nazis. A trump 2nd term is more confrontational with China, more friends with putin. trump would not get in the way of annexation. They're on the same side in terms of factions.

putin nearly admits to wanting to invade Azerbaijan if Azerbaijan invades Armenia. Or as I stated, if there is some civilian massacre. putin can't move into Azerbaijan now without severe repercussions, a wait and see approach is the strategy.
If azeri stick to game plan..that is military targets inside KB then they will suceed..if they dont ans move to it elsewhere..expect an international intervention

I could get some from the comments, that Azeri denied bombing church.. Nonetheless church proximity seems damaged.. who are the soldiers?

Leave - not allowed in our religion part - not your forte. Shall I tell you what is allowed? Converting it into a Masjid after destroying all signs which indicate it was Christian temple of polytheism. Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam destroying 360 idols in Kabah and Masjid Haram being mosque is proof of this.

With regards to making churches into toilets. If I buy them this is what I would do. My money, my property, my decision what it becomes. Can I not do that in Islam? Can I not do as I please with my property? If a Armenian chuch was purchased by me I would make the entirity of it public toilets. Tell me I am not allowed. I know my religion, and what I am allowed to do and what I am not. I also know on what grounds making church into toilets is prohibted and on what grounds I would be allowed. I told you on what grounds it would be allowed.
Again please read my friend. do u understand wat u r saying. "If I buy them this is what I would do. My money, my property, my decision what it becomes. Can I not do that in Islam? " actually NO.
Please stop following extremist Mullahz. Musalman is judged by his character, in turning church into toilet, wat service are u doin to the religion? u understand the concept of "Niyat" intention in the religion. plz calmly think again wat u r saying and its implications as well. May Allah guide u my friend.

On a side note, my instinct wants me to do exactly as u think and want to do. tats only natural. Problem is when u think wat Allah has asked us and will be happy to see u doing. the situation changes. please read Quran and hadees, decide for urself.... tats all i want to say. And please no cherry picking stuff, as this will only lead u to the path of misguided ones. May Allah guide us all.

If I buy them this is what I would do. My money, my property, my decision what it becomes. Can I not do that in Islam?
leave that.... but I think if you have money, you cannot waste Allah's gifts.. be it time, money, land etc.. anyway what I understand is:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.
6:108
The nation memory is passed down through generation. Azeris hate Armenians due to their atrocities. Similarly, our atrocities will be remembered. I think it is like creating fitnah on earth, for future generation by degrading Church building.

A detachment should be sent. If Turkey is busy and I mean too busy its time for Pakistan to expand the wings. Another opportunity to get some boys into one of the most critical area in the region which is important for Pakistan "Baku".
Turkey is being pressured and Armenia got the French Backing.
The quote above was in July. French are sending fighters from France into Armenia and crying out wolf at the same time. I said it couple of months ago, France was and is in it. If French air force start showing up then Pakistan need to show up. The game is being played to put Turkey against Russia the way out of it is keeping Russia out and bringing France into direct line of Fire. You better believe that French special forces are in Armenia as we speak and are heading into NK. Now is the tough fight. Dajjali forces are gathering up slowly but surely.

leave that.... but I think if you have money, you cannot waste Allah's gifts.. be it time, money, land etc.. anyway what I understand is:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.
6:108
The nation memory is passed down through generation. Azeris hate Armenians due to their atrocities. Similarly, our atrocities will be remembered. I think it is like creating fitnah on earth, for future generation by degrading Church building.

The church wasn’t damaged a journalist confirmed the angel the pictures taken and video show it to be damaged but its intact.

Even if something did happen it would be collateral damage; similar incidents happened with coalition forces in afghan and Iraq the west has no grounds to stand on.

Look dude stop telling me what my religion teaches . I am better qualified in deen then you will be in five decades. I know what it teaches what i am allowed n what i am not.

Allahs Messenger said things prohibited are clearly stated (in quran n sunah) n things permitted are clearly stated. That which allah has not commented on is allowed/excused .

You tell me where what i wana do is prohibited. Find me hadith. Your likely to know more about indian film actress then religion of islam. Dont make Islam Kafir make Kafir Islam.

For illness doctor. For legal issue lawer. For science scientist. Biology refer to biologist. Car go to mechanic. For islam follow religion approved of people unlikely to know meaning of kalmah if he knew kalmah to begin with ... La ilaha il allah m... hamdulillah rasoolallah. Religion of Allah is learnt from Ulamah not rats who are more Kafir in thought action culture morality then Muslim. Munafiqeen have found a new way to put down Islam ... You are extremist mullahz u following extemist mullahz ... Maybe maybe they r not extreme ... Maybe maybe u r just more kafir in ur morality thought culture sympathes (i.e. ur sympathies for kafirs) and actions then muslim . That could be the reason u see what islam allows as extremism. Are deriving ur morality from Quran Sunnah or from Western wolrld n their movies? Engrez approved morality? How about Islam approved morality culture though axtions. How about deriving all of them from Quran Sunnah. Buts its too late for u ... I am subject to Shariaah not ur morality or the Kafirs u follow.

You have a deluded and extremist view. Do you know that the prophet (saws) did a pact/treaty with the Christians that muslims will be allies of Christians as they are an Abrahamic religion? Did you know what was said in that treaty that was meant to be upheld as ordered by the prophet till the END OF THE WORLD? The prophet (saws) mentions in the treaty that the muslims will be allies to all the practicing christians all over the world and offer them protection and not seize their property or take their livelihoods . And that the treaty will last the lifetime of the world. And if any muslim breaks this treaty then they will no longer be part of the ummah.

I can see from your post how much you know about islam. You mention about ur qualifications about your deen. Where did you get the qualifications from? I hope Mossad agents nd MI6 didnt brainwash and taught you their version of islam. Is that where the qualification came?

You have a deluded and extremist view. Do you know that the prophet (saws) did a pact/treaty with the Christians that muslims will be allies of Christians as they are an Abrahamic religion? Did you know what was said in that treaty that was meant to be upheld as ordered by the prophet till the END OF THE WORLD? The prophet (saws) mentions in the treaty that the muslims will be allies to all the practicing christians all over the world and offer them protection and not seize their property or take their livelihoods . And that the treaty will last the lifetime of the world. And if any muslim breaks this treaty then they will no longer be part of the ummah.

I can see from your post how much you know about islam. You mention about ur qualifications about your deen. Where did you get the qualifications from? I hope Mossad agents nd MI6 didnt brainwash and taught you their version of islam. Is that where the qualification came?

I would like to see this treaty, and honestly times changed and circumstances change. The Christians warred with us and double crosses us crusades, etc. That treaty isn’t valid any longer even if true. I for one wouldn’t follow it any longer and it holds no value in the current environment.

* That Treaty could’ve just applied to those living on Islamic lands anyways.

This seems to be one of the few English speaking forums where this conflict is being discussed.

I think this conflict is a significant issue because it signals a resurgent Turkey as leader of the muslim world.

Their amazing military and engineering advances are giving them a seat at the table with the big powers for the first time in 100 years.

Naturally, if you don't have nukes, you are very limited in how much weight you can throw around. And I think this is where Pakistan's role is crucial. While Turkey has implicit backing of Pakistan it is able to do what it is doing.

The fight is being done by Azerbaijan and it is only able to do it because it has Turkish and Pakistani backing.

And they seem to be doing ok. Armenians have had 30 years to dig in. It reminds me of the movie "Letters from Iwo Jima", where the Japanese were able to resist for a whole month outnumbered by the Americans 5:1 with USAF air support and the whole pacific fleet bombing the Japanese. So I would not be surprised if this war takes months or even another 10 years on and off. Inch by inch. hill by hill.

Armenians won't give up easily. They feel historically wronged and they feel their country is too small. and it is. It's all mountains and its tiny and landlocked. And it's probably the worst positioned country in the region. So they want to expand quite badly I would say.

Look dude stop telling me what my religion teaches . I am better qualified in deen then you will be in five decades. I know what it teaches what i am allowed n what i am not.

Allahs Messenger said things prohibited are clearly stated (in quran n sunah) n things permitted are clearly stated. That which allah has not commented on is allowed/excused .

You tell me where what i wana do is prohibited. Find me hadith. Your likely to know more about indian film actress then religion of islam. Dont make Islam Kafir make Kafir Islam.

For illness doctor. For legal issue lawer. For science scientist. Biology refer to biologist. Car go to mechanic. For islam follow religion approved of people unlikely to know meaning of kalmah if he knew kalmah to begin with ... La ilaha il allah m... hamdulillah rasoolallah. Religion of Allah is learnt from Ulamah not rats who are more Kafir in thought action culture morality then Muslim. Munafiqeen have found a new way to put down Islam ... You are extremist mullahz u following extemist mullahz ... Maybe maybe they r not extreme ... Maybe maybe u r just more kafir in ur morality thought culture sympathes (i.e. ur sympathies for kafirs) and actions then muslim . That could be the reason u see what islam allows as extremism. Are deriving ur morality from Quran Sunnah or from Western wolrld n their movies? Engrez approved morality? How about Islam approved morality culture though axtions. How about deriving all of them from Quran Sunnah. Buts its too late for u ... I am subject to Shariaah not ur morality or the Kafirs u follow.
I am happy to know, as u mentioned u have extensive knowledge and are much qualified in deen. it might take me 5 decade to know wat u know, as u said. I am happy to know u have studied deen extensively.
Yes, i am not an expert and not sure, if even after 5 decades i will be able to distinguish right or wrong to the degree u so confidently claim. what little knowledge i have and through wat my teachers taught, i dont see turning a church into toilet is ever in any case justified in Islam. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) nor his companions has ever done that nor preached as such. But please help me, if through your extensive over 5 decades of learning islam, you can show me where Islam says to do such acts of jahalat. Problem is u are having all the wrong concept of money and property and u being free to do watever u please wid it.

Please share proof. would highly appreciate it. Just plz dont give example of 360 idols being thrown out as its 180 to case we are discussing. Would love to learn from you, based on your extensive knowledge about islam and its teachings.

Back
Top Bottom