What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

They seem to forget the central asians speak russian, are in military pact with russia, look chinese and don't see themselves as Turks rather Kazahs, uzbeks etc. They will be integrated into China/Russia in due time.

Central Asians were brutally colonised by Russia for a long time. Thats why they speak Russian.

Someone said they have Russian names. lol no they don't. Anyone in Russia can easily know that their names are not Russian. Surnames often end with "-ayev" and first names are like "Nursultan".

I think it's not so Russian.

They might look Chinese to someone who has never seen a Chinese person in their life.

The Central Asian people most integrated into Russia are the Tatars, and they all speak their own language before they learn Russian at school. They've been a part of Russia since Ivan the terrible and before that, they controlled Russia. Most probably even look Russian, and they are loyal citizens because they really have no choice.

All the other central asians that have their own country, are just sitting pretty while their Russian population evaporates. And they do as Russia says, because they don't want to end up like Ukraine.

But one day they will be totally free. This is better for them than fighting a war with Russia.

I don't believe Putin is in any rush to bailout Pashinyan.
Putin is probably banking on a coup against the current dispensation in Yerevan before he does anything.
Friend do not underestimate these armenians. they are master indian dna loud mouths. they are like women and start crying and shouting but behind the scene trying to rob and beat anyone around them.

Same thing here; they pushed out 800,000+ azeris and others from NK and other areas; NK is just area; these folks are even holding additional territories as well outside and noone is seeing this. my better's halfs grand fathers' grave in in that territory and these idiots dont even allow family members to visit the graves

rumour has it that putin hates that pasminyan unix.
Even with all the hate national interest trumps it above all . Putin will make up allright . But , not that will compromise Russia's interest nor it will antagonize the Azeris ... The Armenian ?? A litle smack in the head will teach them some good on defining who's the boss in the relationship .
All in all ... He'll try hard to be a honest broker without making Russia take a loss .

Azerbaycan ordusu, Hadrut, Çaylı,Yukarı Güzlek,Görezılli, Kışlak ,Karaçaylı, Efendiler, Süleymanlı, Sur bölgelerini işgalci Ermeni unsurlarından temizleyerek kontrol altına aldı.

Link symbol

Harita üzerinde incelemek için

http://tskmap.net/Q12/39.4591/47.0936…
Translated from Turkish by

The Azerbaijani army took control of Hadrut, Çaylı, Yukarı Güzlek, Görezılli, Kışlak, Karaçaylı, Efendiler, Süleymanlı and Sur regions by clearing them from the invading Armenian elements.

To view on the map

http://tskmap.net/Q12/39.4591/47.0936Ej5EpPgXcAAufpt.jpeg

People can we keep this to the conflict

I've read three pages without getting any new information on what's happening in Azerbaijan

Anyone got a updated map

Azerbaijan President Aliyev announces that Hadrut, Jayli, Yukari Guzlek, Gorazalli, Qislak, Qarajayli, Efendiler, Sulaymanli and Sor were liberated by the Azerbaijani army.
Ej5EWJJWAAUFS1J

Here is a subtitled interview of I think father and grandfather of a conscript being sent to the front. From the Armenian side. The grandfather says they shouldn't send the young kids who are not married and have not had their own children. He'd rather go himself and be "massacred". I agree with him, because that's exactly what's likely to happen. I feel very bad for him.

Grandpa also says the Armenian government has stopped publishing lists of the dead soldiers. This is a terrible situation to be in. Now is the time to send your grandchild to get that University degree in UK? Cuba? North Korea? anywhere.

I think i've seen this in Arma 3 games ...
Somewhere along those lines . Even A-10 never taunting the shilkas/ZU 23....
Yup i have analysed it as well afterwards.It has lots of graphical work.Not real.

There are so much unnecessary discussions here.
This war is not;
about religion
about ethnicity
about Turkey and its aspirations
about energy
And about all the other things you can come up with.

It is only about a nation saving its occupied land from a state that took it 30 years ago commiting massacres in the process. Just that. Rest is armenian propaganda. They said a lot about this war. They contradict themselves about what this war all for.

Apart from this I wrote 2 days ago that with weather improves azerbaijan would make some gains and it happens. Today they released whole bunch of drone strike videos one of which destroyed a whole armored column one by one. Just videos alone there are almost two hundred targets destroyed actual figure must be way higher.

Turkish media also announced azerbaijan captured hardut town and surrounding villages. That means fuzuli town should fall very soon. With this move the plan of the operation is more clear. They have entered the region from south and north. They only applied pressure from the middle but not proceed. It seems that they dont want to go to hankendi from shortest way which requires to go inside valleys parralel to mountains. Instead they want to go perpendicular to them. Climbing one securing it moving on to the next one etc. That way less chance of an ambush. Longer way but less risky. I think they either plan to pincer hankendi north south direction. Or they plan to move towards the west of hankendi close to lacin and cut that 2 main highway that supplies the whole region. Those 2 highways are the artery of the defense. As soon as azerbaijan cuts it or even harrasses it whole front would fall in days. Lets see if they are going to for the city or the highway.

That was Obama-Biden. And heavy sanctions still did not work to force putin to give up Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

putin does not care if average Russians are suffering, Russia is being looted by Western capitalists and putin does not care about average Russia, putin only cares about neo-nazi nationalist movement.

Biden would continue the anti-putin sanctions agenda because biden is neo-liberal and they are frenemies of neo-nazis. A trump 2nd term is more confrontational with China, more friends with putin. trump would not get in the way of annexation. They're on the same side in terms of factions.

putin nearly admits to wanting to invade Azerbaijan if Azerbaijan invades Armenia. Or as I stated, if there is some civilian massacre. putin can't move into Azerbaijan now without severe repercussions, a wait and see approach is the strategy.

I see your point. However, Russia will not, and I repeat will not annex Azerbaijan. I already explained to you the negative consequences of the Crimea annexation and under Trump the sanctions have not changed but rather proliferated in some areas.

Putin does care about Russians more than you think. As a matter of fact he saved and kept it's independence in Financials (foreign banks have limited access to Russian Markets), Energy, defense, food production, etc. Without him, all of these industries would have been "privatized" by western corporations and private investors. This has been done with most eastern European countries (i.e. Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, etc.) all of their critical industries have been bought. Let's not get off topic here, Putin publicly stated that Russia only has a responsibility to safeguard the territory of the republic of Armenia, not Nagorno-Karabakh (which is internationally recognized as territory of Azerbaijan).

In a worst case scenario, Russia would send in their Wagner group to assist the Armenians, but so far it has not done that primarily due to Armenia's current prime minister who is pro-west.

I already predicted what will happen. The Azeris will use drones and artillery to soften the Armenian defenses and to lure in their reservists (which is already happening). Destroy and kill as much as possible in the first few weeks (3-8) then a massive offensive will occur and liberate a big chunk. I doubt Azerbaijan will get all of Nagorno-Karabakh, but let's wait and see.

H.E. Mr. Ali Alizada, Ambassador of Azerbaijan called on General Nadeem Raza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi.
Rawalpindi - October 09, 2020
No PR-197/2020-ISPR

H.E. Mr. Ali Alizada, Ambassador of Azerbaijan called on General Nadeem Raza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi. Matters of bilateral interest and regional security were discussed during the meeting.
Chairman JCSC reaffirmed the brotherly relationship between both the countries built on strong foundations. CJCSC also said that Pakistan Armed Forces fully support Azerbaijan’s position on Nagorno-Karabakh, which is in line with the several unanimously adopted United Nations Security Council resolutions.

Back
Top Bottom