What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I was under impression based on earlier updated maps that Azeris are fighting to liberate Susha and Khanhendi. Whats going on? What is your soruce for your map.

More videos of the arms and ammunition the Armenians left behind....

By the by, these folks' are proving their Iman and Ihlas on the battlegrounds, not at the Cyber Space by hotly debating who's from which Mazhab or race or something else! Muslims have already lost much due to this....

I wrote my response to you here:

Ma sha Allah brother. I have read your posts on your website and I must say that your knowledge is admirable.

One tiny advice I can give, please, your tone is a bit harsh. If you can work on this, you can be 1000x more effective.

Tag me next time and we can discuss these issues which you raised, in another thread.

Fi İman Allah.

Shouldn't occupy internationally recognized Armenian territory. That would put Azerbaijan on the back foot diplomatically and would be hard to defend in the UN.

No need to get greedy here. Focus on retaking Azerbaijan's UN recognized territory from Armenia, and perhaps, after the conflict, Azerbaijan should engage with Armenia to discuss how the two countries can work together to help transport oil and gas across Armenian territory with Armenia getting transit fees.

Oil and gas transit fees are something Armenia could desperately use to bolster its economy and help its citizens improve their standard of living. Such a transit agreement could be made part of a broader treaty between Armenia and Azerbaijan to respect each other's territorial integrity, with specific references to NK.

The above would be an ideal scenario, but it would require statesmen on both sides and pressure from regional powers like Turkey, Iran and Russia to get both sides to agree.
Armenia wont give up they will fight hard
I admire their fight in 1990s..

It will be very hard to retake NK..so far little progress has been made...

Sothern parts will be retaken by azeri due to its flat terrian..

Last edited:
1602051759969.png

This flight was recorded yesterday on Flight Radar. Advisors?

Armenia wont give up they will fight hard
I admire their fight in 1990s..

It will be very hard to retake NK..so far little progress has been made...

Sothern parts will be retaken by azeri due to its flat terrian..
It's all mountain terrain., where Azeri soldiers not entered yet. Plus, Armenia has a powerful lobby in Western countries. Also, Russian 102nd div based in Armenia. So, they have no shortage of weapons. Azeri should be ready for massive casualties. Its mountain war and Armenia already dig in. Now Armenia next target is oil supply line to Georgia. If they strike that will be a massive setback for Azerbaijan.

It's all mountain terrain., where Azeri soldiers not entered yet. Plus, Armenia has a powerful lobby in Western countries. Also, Russian 102nd div based in Armenia. So, they have no shortage of weapons. Azeri should be ready for massive casualties. Its mountain war and Armenia already dig in. Now Armenia next target is oil supply line to Georgia. If they strike that will be a massive setback for Azerbaijan.

The Azerbaijani UAVs seem to be finding all of the camouflaged Armenian military equipment through different type of sensors. It is this new addition that is titling the war to Azerbaijani favor. Azerbaijan with the help of Turkey - will need to keep foreign pressure off while continuing the military pressure.

Unfortunately, peace in this day and age is a thing of the past. This sudden escalation isn't entirely unexpected. The world is actually filled with hotspots ready to implode. A series of events in the past decade has set a chain reaction in motion. Nations are now willing to use force to achieve the desired outcome. I expect this trend to continue for the unforeseeable future.
Agree the recent illegal annexation of IOK is one fine example.

So you want to be enemy of Russia, Iran, China? You have no chance to win.

Uyghurs are living well in China, if Turkey doesn't want to make trouble they are bridge of friendship.

Armenia wants to use France , Russia , Iran even China to occupy more Azerbaijani Territory as like in 1990s but this tiime Turkiye protect Azerbaijan ... Nobody can attack Azerbaijan
and one on one Azerbaijan is kicking Armenia to libarete occupied Nagorno Karabakh by itself

and I remind everyone that Turkiye is a NATO Country .. so Russia , Iran and China can not fire even one bullet on Turkiye

I just showed daydreamers what about Turkish World and I am showing again
1602055969231.png

Turkiye , Azerbaijan , Kazakhstan , Uzbekhstan , Turkmenistan , Kyrgyzstan and Turkish Republic of Nothen Cyprus are sovereign Turkish Countries

also there are 17+ million muslim Turks in Russia
also there are 35-40 million muslim Turks in Iran
also there are around 5 million muslim Turks in Iraq and Syria
and Eastern Turkestan in China

Russia , Iran and China should be friend to 250+ million Turkish World instead of enemy

Last edited:
Armenia wants to use France , Russia , Iran even China to occupy more Azerbaijani Territory as like in 1990s but this tiime Turkiye protect Azerbaijan ... Nobody can attack Azerbaijan
and one on one Azerbaijan is kicking Armenia to libarete occupied Nagorno Karabakh by itself

and I remind everyone that Turkiye is a NATO Country .. so Russia , Iran and China can not fire even one bullet on Turkiye

I just showed daydreamers what about Turkish World and I am showing again
View attachment 676754

Turkiye , Azerbaijan , Kazakhstan , Uzbekhstan , Turkmenistan , Kyrgyzstan and Turkish Republic of Nothen Cyprus are sovereign Turkish Countries

also there are 17+ million muslim Turks in Russia
also there are 35-40 million muslim Turks in Iran
also there are around 5 million muslim Turks in Iraq and Syria
and Eastern Turkestan in China

Russia , Iran and China should be friend to 250+ million Turkish World instead of enemy

NATO will do nothing when Turkish army is attacked outside Turkey, even inside Turkey no one can make promise. You are cannon fodder of NATO.

NATO will do nothing when Turkish army is attacked outside Turkey, even inside Turkey no one can make promise. You are cannon fodder of NATO.

Turkiye doesnt attack anyone and Nobody can attack Turkiye

and Turkiye doent need NATO in Iraq,Syria,Libya ....

btw never forget that , sooner or later Russia will be ally with the West against China ...... China also very big threat to Russia

Last edited:
MMME there is no such thing as Turkish world. Central Asian countries are Russian and Chinese property get that through your head.

MMME there is no such thing as Turkish world. Central Asian countries are Russian and Chinese property get that through your head.

Baku hosted 7th Summit of Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States in 2019

I am saying again Turkiye , Azerbaijan , Kazakhstan , Uzbekhstan , Turkmenistan , Kyrgyzstan and Turkish Republic of Nothen Cyprus are sovereign Turkish Countries

Russia and China are nothing in Turkish World except economic partner as like the US and the EU get that through your head.

Back
Top Bottom