What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

also there are 17+ million muslim Turks in Russia
also there are 35-40 million muslim Turks in Iran
and Eastern Turkestan in China

So you want to be enemy of Russia, Iran, China? You have no chance to win.

Uyghurs are living well in China, if Turkey doesn't want to make trouble they are bridge of friendship.

There's no such Turks but Turkics, central Asia is our concern not Caucasus.

Turk, Turkic are the same people. Particularly for example Turkmen, Azeris, and Turks are Oghuz.

Oghuz_languages.PNG

Stay out of this thread please. We are discussing reality, not fantasy.

Turkish role and influence is already being felt in Central Asia through the Turkic Union.

Özbekistan is moving away from Russian domination as we speak.

There is influence but Turkey isn't connected to central Asia directly, everyone knows Turkey's dream, it's Turkey should back to reality.

Adapting a name means nothing. Pakistani genetics do not match up a bit with NW Iranic/Turkic Kizilbas cline. See Iranians and Turks and then see pakistani ethnic groups.
Pakistani ethnic groups are genetically distinct to neighboring population groups and cluster with each other, however, we have some communities with foreign origins, such as Hazaras that can trace their lineage to Mongolian and Turkic tribes that migrated to South Central Asia and Muhajirs; those that migrated from India to Pakistan.

Azerbaijan have the right time now to recapture the occupied land from Armenian as external power are busy with their own business. The military gain the made uptown now is encouraging I hoe this monentum will continue. Best of luck to our Azeri brothers
. :-)

Azerbaijan have the right time now to recapture the occupied land from Armenian as external power are busy with their own business. The military gain the made uptown now is encouraging I hoe this monentum will continue. Best of luck to our Azeri brothers
. :-)

they need to focus on southern flank and if i were them would link to turkey from south

Pakistani ethnic groups are genetically distinct to neighboring population groups and cluster with each other, however, we have some communities with foreign origins, such as Hazaras that can trace their lineage to Mongolian and Turkic tribes that migrated to South Central Asia and Muhajirs; those that migrated from India to Pakistan.

There are entire villages in azad kashmir of Turkic people, but what does it matter to pure master race persian Azeri Turk? :lol:

Turk, Turkic are the same people. Particularly for example Turkmen, Azeris, and Turks are Oghuz.

Oghuz_languages.PNG
Turks and Turkic are a very distinct group.

Turks today primarily descend Anatolian populations that gradually adopted Turkic language and aspects of Turkic culture. With the rise of nationalism - a "Turkish" identity began to develop, along with the recent concepts of Turanism and other segments of Turkish nationalism.

Idiot! fitna! .. there is no sunni and shia.. take a hike and talk to Prophet muhammad PBUH and Sahaba, they will tell u thr reality, till your next life, shut up ...

I wrote my response to you here:

Who’s not Sunni? I didn’t call anyone Sunni.

I literally asked people to stop using the terms Rafidi and Takfiri. Why do you have a problem with not using those terms?

And next time, explain yourself with civility instead of engaging in personal attacks and insults for someone you disagree with.

I replied to you here:

And next time, explain yourself with civility instead of engaging in personal attacks and insults for someone you disagree with.

You try explaining yourself without using words which are suppose to explain your point of view. I cant use names because they are in time of political correctnss are insulting. try to talk about Dog without using dog and explain different breeds of dogs without using their names ... have a go. See how far you get explaining yourself.

Back
Top Bottom