What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Can you provide some hard evidence for this claim? I've never come accross any such proof, so it is more likely to be disinformation from Iran's adversaries.

Israel has a deep relationship with Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan exports its oil and Israel exports its weapons like the infamous Harop drone.

Iran has relationships with Armenia (economic) which they don't want to lose and will lose if Azerbaijan takes over the NK region. Iran also is afraid of increasing Turkish and Israeli presence in the region if Azerbaijan wins...

@KaiserX @Titanium100

I'm getting tired of repeating something that most decent individuals should not need reminding of - derogatory comments about any sect/faith or ethnic/racial group are strictly prohibited.

If you want to criticize the Iranian political or religious leadership, call them out specifically - the forum has no issues with criticism of Iranian (or Saudi) leadership or policies. Please don't lump in Shia with that just as we don't blame all Sunnis when we criticize TTP, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Saudis etc.

Sectarian hatred has no place on this forum, and one of the reasons we strictly prohibit religious discussions here is because they are completely and utterly pointless and almost always regress into insults and derogatory comments about another faith or sect.

Once again all 4 of my post which was deleted by mods was very specific...

1. Average Shia are considered muslims brothers.
2. Shia Ayatoallah leadership in Iran are out of the bounds of islam.

Once again we see the agenda of Pro-ayatollah Iranian leadership on this forum. Where post critisisizing saudi/wahabi leadership is not deleted but posts where ayatollahs are openly calling for war against muslims are deleted shows double standards. Before shias jump on me I have critisized saudi regime even worse before and such posts were never deleted shows the reach of the ayatollah leadership.

No wonder Pakistan is considered such a shit hole today by even the GCC. All of my posts have been very consistent in critisising both Iranians and Saudi sectarians but somehow Rafidas are accepted.

@Philosopher @Raghfarm007

Those are verily bizarre claims. Any serious source to substantiate them?

They go against credible academic consensus to be sure. Following the claims that Azaris are Turks, now come new claims that they are neither Turkic nor Iranian.

He is inventing his own "facts" with data his pulled out of thin air. Genetics do not lie and the Genetics data for Iranic groups is what you have posted showing Azeris indeed are far closer to likes of Persians and Kurds (Iranics) than Turks.

1602026141062.png

Once again all 4 of my post which was deleted by mods was very specific...

1. Average Shia are considered muslims brothers.
2. Shia Ayatoallah leadership in Iran are out of the bounds of islam.

Once again we see the agenda of Pro-ayatollah Iranian leadership on this forum. Where post critisisizing saudi/wahabi leadership is not deleted but posts where ayatollahs are openly calling for war against muslims are deleted shows double standards. Before shias jump on me I have critisized saudi regime even worse before and such posts were never deleted shows the reach of the ayatollah leadership.

No wonder Pakistan is considered such a shit hole today by even the GCC. All of my posts have been very consistent in critisising both Iranians and Saudi sectarians but somehow Rafidas are accepted.
You can refer to the Ayatollahs and Iranian regime as just that - Ayatollah’s/Iranian Regime/Govt/Leadership. I specifically stated in my post, that you quoted, that criticizing the country, government and leadership, whether Iran or Saudi Arabia, is perfectly fine. Just leave the Shia/Sunni part out.

I deleted multiple posts where references were made to Wahabi- if there are posts that were missed, please link to them in your response and we’ll address them.

Iran has relationships with Armenia (economic) which they don't want to lose and will lose if Azerbaijan takes over the NK region.
Iran can trade with NK under Azerbaijan administration, can't they ? Armenia being landlocked will always depend on Iran that's never changing.

Iran can trade with NK under Azerbaijan administration, can't they ? Armenia being landlocked will always depend on Iran that's never changing.

1602026911531.png

Once NK region is taken over, I'm guessing Azerbaijan will push into the small Armenian corridor above Iran to reunify it's region with Turkey. That'll separate Iran from Armenia...

The Russians supplied weapons to Armenia which went through Iran from the small strip of land Armenia holds between the small AZ. region and the NK region.

Also, FYI, please refrain from using the terms Rafidi or Takfiri. They are considered derogatory towards the Shia & Sunni respectively and forum management is reviewing whether to add them to the banned word list.

They are not Sunni. Not them n not the sects they are from Sunni. Stop defining Sunnism based on your ignorance of my religion n ignorance of Sunnism. Stick with what u know ... You are not classiying them as Sunni. Get some learning down your brain.

They are not Sunni. Not them n not the sects they are from Sunni. Stop defining Sunnism based on your ignorance of my religion n ignorance of Sunnism. Stick with what u know ... You are not classiying them as Sunni. Get some learning down your brain.
Who’s not Sunni? I didn’t call anyone Sunni.

I literally asked people to stop using the terms Rafidi and Takfiri. Why do you have a problem with not using those terms?

And next time, explain yourself with civility instead of engaging in personal attacks and insults for someone you disagree with.

Idiot! fitna! .. there is no sunni and shia.. take a hike and talk to Prophet muhammad PBUH and Sahaba, they will tell u thr reality, till your next life, shut up ...

@waz MODS pls Ban Shia Sunni discussion and ban people who take sides and classify themselves on these boundaries

A lot of passionate back and forth in this thread - keep it going! lol

On a serious note - a lot of useful history to be learnt here.

Also, if possible Azerbaijan should take Armenian land, and connect with Turkey - let the Armenians cry for the next 30 years - that would be hilarious to witness.

TO AZERBAIJAN - THOSE WHO DARE!!!............

Once NK region is taken over, I'm guessing Azerbaijan will push into the small Armenian corridor above Iran to reunify it's region with Turkey. That'll separate Iran from Armenia...

1918 Azerbaijan Democratic Republic was contiguous landmass. It looks so obvious that Armenia was put there to block Turkey and Azerbaijan having direct borders. That's why Zengezur region was transferred to Armenia in 1920s by Russians. Azerbaijan should not end with the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh it should regain Zengezur region too.
EjkZGmbVcAEgWYn

Back
Top Bottom