What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Azaris from the Republic of Azarbaijan take pride in their Iranian cultural roots, including civilizational elements from pre-Islamic, Zoroastrian times:

Former Zoroastrian fire temple (Ateshgah) of Baku

78.jpg

b6.jpg

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzI1MTYwNTFjNDMzODBjNjg5N18xMDI0cHgtQnJvY2toYXVzX2FuZF9FZnJvbl9FbmN5Y2xvcGVkaWNfRGljdGlvbmFyeV9iNF83MzgtMC5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIjEyMDB4PiJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA4MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0

Noruz festival (a common cultural trait of all peoples from the Greater Iranian civilizational realm) in Azarbaijan Republic

novruz-baYRAMI.jpg

nr.jpg

What I don't quite get however, is this depiction of a Hindu deity (if I'm not mistaken), at the historic Atashgah landmark (perhaps on some special occasion to welcome a group tourists from India?)

79.jpg

Also here, the Hinduist symbol at the top of the Atashgah

ff.jpg

These two aren't ancient Iranian / Zoroastrian elements, don't know why they were exhibited there.

Last edited:
If you read one piece today, let it be this. @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

If you read one piece today, let it be this. @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

i will counter that SHORAD and EW might be affective in countering Azerbaijan UAVs and agressive battlefield tactics, but as long as the ground troops are not integrated with net centric warfare capabikities to share incoming UAV for attack, they are still not going to make a difference. Armenians are seriously lacking situational awareness of their adversary. whereas Azeris are not, even though they dont have netcentrix awareness at strategic level, they have it at tactical level.
For defending forces, UAV situational awareness is critical before mounting a defense against them..

most likely Azeris UAVs have EW cover so Armenian radars are not able to pick them up and once the battlefield radars were taken out, it was an open turkey season.
Question is what was the second layer of defense for Armenia, AWACS and passive radars, not available with them...

i will counter that SHORAD and EW might be affective in countering Azerbaijan UAVs and agressive battlefield tactics, but as long as the ground troops are not integrated with net centric warfare capabikities to share incoming UAV for attack, they are still not going to make a difference. Armenians are seriously lacking situational awareness of their adversary. whereas Azeris are not, even though they dont have netcentrix awareness at strategic level, they have it at tactical level.
For defending forces, UAV situational awareness is critical before mounting a defense against them..

most likely Azeris UAVs have EW cover so Armenian radars are not able to pick them up and once the battlefield radars were taken out, it was an open turkey season.
Question is what was the second layer of defense for Armenia, AWACS and passive radars, not available with them...
I believe the idea this article was pitching was pretty similar to your point about situation awareness, and integration of this with hard kill options on ground is what will eventually win the day. And this will work for both defensive and offensive postures.

1918 Azerbaijan Democratic Republic was contiguous landmass. It looks so obvious that Armenia was put there to block Turkey and Azerbaijan having direct borders. That's why Zengezur region was transferred to Armenia in 1920s by Russians. Azerbaijan should not end with the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh it should regain Zengezur region too.
EjkZGmbVcAEgWYn

Azeri population was divided and influx of Armenians was by design. It is so obvious. Look at the map of Azerbaycan, it is incomplete.

Adapting a name means nothing. Pakistani genetics do not match up a bit with NW Iranic/Turkic Kizilbas cline. See Iranians and Turks and then see pakistani ethnic groups.

ADMIXTURE-analysis-of-autosomal-SNPs-of-the-Western-Balkan-region-in-a-global-context-on.png

Son, in our region your tribe or ethnic affiliation goes by paternal lineage. If you want to hold the standard of genetic purity then you guys would look like actual slit eyed Turks of Central Asia which we have more of in Pakistan.

If you have a baby with a Nigerian woman your son is still qizalbash. Get that nazi like aryan genetic supremacy mentality out of your head.

It’s actual nonsense and you will get laughed at in real life if you ever bring this up in person to someone that is even semi educated.

Azerbaijani Army prevents Armenia's attempt to target Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline

06 Oct 2020 23:02

Nagorno Karabakh Conflict

Azerbaijani Army prevents Armenia's attempt to target Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline

Armenia continues its terrorist actions against the peaceful population, flagrantly violating the norms and principles of international law.

APA reports citing Prosecutor General's Office that on the instructions of the military and political leadership of Armenia, the armed forces of the occupation country targeted the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline at about 9 p.m. on October 6, missile strikes were launched against the section in Yevlakh district where the pipeline is located, but as a result of decisive measures taken by our army this attempt of terror was prevented.
In addition, as a result of intensive firing by the armed forces of the hostile country in different directions on October 6, 2020 at about 9 pm, targeting settlements and demilitarized zones, as well as non-military, clearly visible and distinguishable objects, including the civilian population. A resident of the Qaynaq village Mammadov Hasan Asif oglu, born in 1981, died, a resident of the same village Aliyev Dayanat Ganimat oglu, born in 1989 and a resident of Kocharli village Hasanov Seyfulla Yagub oglu, born in 1968, were hospitalized with various injuries.
At present, prosecutor's office carries out necessary investigative measures at the sites of the incidents.

But Central Asia is already inhabited by mostly Turks. Unless China invades or pressures others Central Asian countries, China should sit back and relax.

There's no such Turks but Turkics, central Asia is our concern not Caucasus.

Son, in our region your tribe or ethnic affiliation goes by paternal lineage. If you want to hold the standard of genetic purity then you guys would look like actual slit eyed Turks of Central Asia which we have more of in Pakistan.

If you have a baby with a Nigerian woman your son is still qizalbash. Get that nazi like aryan genetic supremacy mentality out of your head.

It’s actual nonsense and you will get laughed at in real life if you ever bring this up in person to someone that is even semi educated.

Good response to the racial purists. it is even sad that one of them is Pakistani.

Shah sey zyada Shah ka wafadar.

Why are the Chinese so afraid of the Turks?? :lol:

Is it the history?? :rolleyes:

Either way, China should refrain from interfering in the Caucasus. Otherwise, it'll give reason/support for those wanting to interfere inside China on behalf of the Uyghurs...

This is geopolitics, China is a stakeholder of central asia, an indirect stakeholder of Caucasus. You are emotional so can't think reasonably.

I saw bunch of gigantic save Armenia posters on the highway bridges on my way back home. Every drivers could see the text from miles away.

I think there are many more Armenian expats than those who live in Armenia itself. Armenian diaspora is quite effective in America--even managed to have very high American officials say things against Turkey when the US-Turkey relations were much better. Also, Armenian are very effective in raising their voice globally about the 'genocide' a century ago. They often remind me of Israelis constantly bringing up Anti-semitism and the Holocaust.

Coming back to the topic: The Armenian PM has called the fighting as 'tough'. I think they are losing. I think, unless Russia intervenes, the combine of Azerbaijan-Turkey are likely to take back a chunk of N-K region.

Back
Top Bottom