What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Not sure what covert support Iran provided the Armenians but officially they are neutral....although after it became clear the Armenians had lost this war they become more pro Azeri in statements...that may just be geo political maneuvering.
Probably true.

I know you already know this, but it's still worth repeating, official public stances are meaningless, if unofficial private stance is the complete opposite. I don't know about Iran's current stance, so I'll just take your word for it.

Unfortunately, peace in this day and age is a thing of the past. This sudden escalation isn't entirely unexpected. The world is actually filled with hotspots ready to implode. A series of events in the past decade has set a chain reaction in motion. Nations are now willing to use force to achieve the desired outcome. I expect this trend to continue for the unforeseeable future.

Well the UNSC was to be impartial in dealing with issues and they’ve taken it beyond the realm and injected their own independent foreign policy into the system. Problem that should’ve been resolved decades ago due to national interests have been left alone. And those Great Powers of the past changed borders and had so much manipulation internally in lots of these countries it’s a power keg ready to explode.

The fault lies with the old guard and soon; we can see more and more countries as you mentioned willing to engage militarily

The Hate : Few years ago NATO organized exercise and include Armenian and Azeri top military officers. Later one night an angry Azeri officer went to Arminian officer room and axed him into pieces. Just imagine the hate. Over 30,000 thousand military men lost their life. Every week from last many years, there are causalities because of sniper fire from both side.
Best way to resolve this issue is let them fight , when both side exhaust their resources they will come to table talk. That is the reason no country show any interest in mediation. Russian and Iran played there part in 2016 -2017 diaglogue, but no outcome.

The Hate : Few years ago NATO organized exercise and include Armenian and Azeri top military officers. Later one night an angry Azeri officer went to Arminian officer room and axed him into pieces. Just imagine the hate. Over 30,000 thousand military men lost their life. Every week from last many years, there are causalities because of sniper fire from both side.
Best way to resolve this issue is let them fight , when both side exhaust their resources they will come to table talk. That is the reason no country show any interest in mediation. Russian and Iran played there part in 2016 -2017 diaglogue, but no outcome.

You can't have dialogue when one party has backing of a bigger power than the other, you'd just sit back and bide your time.

I remember that incident happened in 2004-2006 range.

You can't have dialogue when one party has backing of a bigger power than the other, you'd just sit back and bide your time.

I remember that incident happened in 2004-2006 range.
Yes, West is asking Turkey to pull back Azerbaijan. But, like Kashmir they pass all resolutions in UN, but no one come forward when ask for implementation and execution .... Every nation has its own regional and international interest.

living people always take sides neutral people only lives in graveyards and our side is very clear.. although in covert pakistan provided necessary support ...its time to send our forigen minister to show our solidarity with azeri people .. i belive whoever support our political objectives internationaly deserve the same favor in return

Well the UNSC was to be impartial in dealing with issues and they’ve taken it beyond the realm and injected their own independent foreign policy into the system. Problem that should’ve been resolved decades ago due to national interests have been left alone. And those Great Powers of the past changed borders and had so much manipulation internally in lots of these countries it’s a power keg ready to explode.

The fault lies with the old guard and soon; we can see more and more countries as you mentioned willing to engage militarily

World bodies were already irrelevant. Today they are more irrelivant than before. Temporary peace can only be attained if you prepare for the worst.

Let me assure you, had Pakistan not been a nuclear power today the outcome would be different. Nations that prepare for the worst can reply in kind. Nations that fail to prepare for the worst are essentially sitting duck.

Get the fvck out of here fake Communist LOL His ugly black a-s-s is on fire. Irrelevant fvck. How is this irrelevant garbage still on this forum? Ban this fvck already.

I don't know why this loser is not permabanned from this forum. All he does is trash Pakistan in irrelevant threads all over the forum.

Please, whoever reads this message report this lowlife.

This is a serious topic and offtopic trolling should not be tolerated here.

Fact - distance between Baku and Islamabad is 3.286,8 km

Fact - Pakistan is absolutely irrelevant in that part of the world.

Fact - Pakistan has bigger problems to solve than to be obsessed with a conflict that's raging 3.286,8 km away from its border.

Relations aren't based on distance fool. Do you even know the relations between Azerbaijan and Pakistan? Relations between Pakistan and Azerbaijan go back a long time.

Your daddy India supports Armenia, but I haven't seen you throw any fits. It is funny how people like you piss in your pants at cordial relations between two nations.

LOL at Pakistan has bigger problems. All nations have problems. Doesn't mean they stop relations with the rest of the world. Like I said, your problem is different son. I figured you out a very long time ago. You cannot conceal your hate for Pakistan.

For all the Iranians screaming Israel at Azerbaycan.

Opinion | Turkey's Trojan Horse and Iran Appeaser Azerbaijan Is No Ally for Israel
Thanks to the Gulf, Israel no longer needs its oil-for-arms alliance with a Baku in bed with Erdogan’s ultranationalist military adventurism. For moral and strategic reasons, Israel should now pivot towards Armenia

1) "Page not found" (wong link I guess).

2) The piece actually doesn't invalidate statements made by Iranians: it's obviously an opinion piece by a zionist journalist advocating a pivot towards Armenia, i. e. a change of policy. In other terms, the current state of affairs is still that of a strategic partnership between Baki and Tel Aviv.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom