What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Iran is neutral. If Aliyevistan (a.k.a kavkaz Israel) wants support they should join/unite back into Iran. If they want Turkistan scenario, then Iran, China and Russia will not be indifferent towards ending this conflict and enforcing peace to prevent such fantasy game at the cost of whole Armenian nation.
You people are responsible for Nagorno-Karabakh and other 7 districts occupation of Azerbaijan. Iran was the second country after turkey who accepted Israel. Don't give lame excuses that if this happen than we can do this and that. We all know who are you and what you did to Nagorno-Karabakh and for whom you are working till now.

you say Iran provide Arms to Armenia . please show us those arms.
people are fool , yes , they dream of some thing and then believe it's true . again show Iranian arms in hand of Armenian army.
if you want to knew in that war . we were the one who stopped Armenia from taking Nakhjavan from incompetent Azerbaijan army . we were the one who provided food and and shelter to displaced Azerbaijan refugee on the condition these aid will be handed on the Azerbaijan Soil not in Iran.
All people in Tabriz were protesting. Tabriz is the gate way of Armenia. Almost 20 to 30 million Azeri people live eastern and western Azerbaijan of Iran.

All people in Tabriz were protesting. Tabriz is the gate way of Armenia. Almost 2 to 3 million Azeri people live eastern and western Azerbaijan of Iran.
what all people , can you post video of those all people so we can estimate how many all people of Iran 3rd largest city are .

all these drones hammering Armenia

does Armenia not have radar ?
Being able to see something, and being able to counter it, are two different things.

The question is, even if they do have radars (which I'm sure they do), would it make any real difference?

As far as im aware iran is neutral in this conflict . dont knew from where you get your info . as a matter of fact if you watch irib you see the reports are somehow pro Azerbaijan.
It's not a secret that Iran is supplying Armenia, against Azerbaijan.

It's not so much that Iran is neutral, but rather (just like Russia) they prefer the status quo. Having major Turkish influence on their border is a big no-no for both Iran and Russia, considering Turkey has always been a major regional rival against both Russia and Iran.

you say Iran provide Arms to Armenia . please show us those arms.
people are fool , yes , they dream of some thing and then believe it's true . again show Iranian arms in hand of Armenian army.
if you want to knew in that war . we were the one who stopped Armenia from taking Nakhjavan from incompetent Azerbaijan army . we were the one who provided food and and shelter to displaced Azerbaijan refugee on the condition these aid will be handed on the Azerbaijan Soil not in Iran.

Not so incompetent now, are they?

Ask the more than 4k Armenians who died if Azerbaycan is incompetent.

Stereotypes hold no weight in geopolitics, it just proves the Iranian view of the world is archaic and outdated.

radars are the thing which drones hit.. I wonder why the antenna was spinning for nothing.I hope SU-25 now can bring havoc on military installation of armenia...
So far, Azerbaijan's air force hasn't really had the need to get involved, and Armenia's air force is a joke.

I doubt we'll see any sort of major air campaign involving manned planes. Drones seem to be enough for Azerbaijan to maintain air superiority.

What I remember from the Afrin op was how slow the op started - only marginally small territories were conquered in the first week - just like the present NK project. In fact this op is going a bit faster compared to Afrin. After the first week, things started to progress faster and faster, until it was a route. In'sha'Allah.

It's not a secret that Iran is supplying Armenia, against Azerbaijan.

It's not so much that Iran is neutral, but rather (just like Russia) they prefer the status quo. Having major Turkish influence on their border is a big no-no for both Iran and Russia, considering Turkey has always been a major regional rival against both Russia and Iran.

Not sure what covert support Iran provided the Armenians but officially they are neutral....although after it became clear the Armenians had lost this war they become more pro Azeri in statements...that may just be geo political maneuvering.

For all the Iranians screaming Israel at Azerbaycan.

Opinion | Turkey's Trojan Horse and Iran Appeaser Azerbaijan Is No Ally for Israel
Thanks to the Gulf, Israel no longer needs its oil-for-arms alliance with a Baku in bed with Erdogan’s ultranationalist military adventurism. For moral and strategic reasons, Israel should now pivot towards Armenia

Last edited:
I ve met people from both Armenia and Azerbaijan when I was in Russia. Found both of them nice and freindly people.
Diplomatic and people to people relations are very different.
Although pakistan is supporting Azerbaijan for diplomatic reasons personally I feel no hard feelings against Armenian people . Armenian population is well educated and decent not like the radicalized hindutva population in India right now for instance . So I think it's not good to bad mouth against Armenian people. I hope both countries will resolve their differences and peace will prevail.

Unfortunately, peace in this day and age is a thing of the past. This sudden escalation isn't entirely unexpected. The world is actually filled with hotspots ready to implode. A series of events in the past decade has set a chain reaction in motion. Nations are now willing to use force to achieve the desired outcome. I expect this trend to continue for the unforeseeable future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom