What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Armenians are back to their old tricks again.

If the Armenians are committing war crimes Azeris should do exactly the same maybe worse to Armenian soilders to balance the equation. It won't hurt if few unrecognizable Azeri soilders tie an Armenian soilders or a few dozen or about a 100 smash their feet and hands with those hammers ... do the knees in ... do the elbows in ... then get small hammers and and beat Armenian soilder until he dies ... but make sure not to strike him in the head. Do that to about few hundred Armenian soilders and you will get the message across to Armenians. Alternatively and justifiably send crack teams into Armenia and grab Armenian politicians including its president. Or bomb Armenians parliment and try to kill off their political leadership using the above mentioned method.

You see Armenian soilders ... Armenians goverment doesn't care because they are not blood ... but if you do that to politicians of Armenia not only the war will stop quickly the actrocities will too.

As an Iranian Azeri Turk myself that too from a warrior lineage ... this war has brought me to an emotional dilemma. I am an Azeri Turk of kizilbas warrior blood from Ganja, Astrabad and Khoy (my tribal strongholds) so I want Azeris to beat the hell out of Armenians and Russians and I want Iran to help them because Azerbaijan was taken by force from Iran by same Russians and their Caucasus minions. No Azeri Turk of pure kizilbas lineage can ever or has ever betrayed Iran otherwise. We are sons of Iran be it Ghavanloo, Safavid, Afshar, Ghajar ... or Rahbar Khamanei (Bayat Turk). Current Supreme Leader is Azeri Turk so is the head of IRGC and Sepah (all tribal kizilbasi lineages).

But if same azerbaijan republic threatens my Iran (they never have in real) then I am their worst of the worst enemy because Iran is my country and we kizlbas Turks have been guarding Iran vatanam for centuries, we used to cut heads of our own Turk blood cousins from Anatolia when they threatened Iran. Few uninformed pakistani trolls on this forum can not understand this connection. Ma faqt tarafdar azerbaycan nistim, ma khod azerbaycani hastim ...

There is still time for iranian leadership to come to their senses, otherwise they will lose their predominant place as a spokesman for the world's Shias. If Iran goes even farther in aiding Armenians against Azerbaycan, they will suffer internal instability.

Thanks for sharing your insights.

Hey stop being a bigot. I'm Shia call me that and watch I will show you your background and your forefathers as well. Stop with these Fkin tags take that shit else where.
Its because of your kind we can never get on one page one brain wash bunch hijacked by Iran another by Saudi's.
You wana debate which form of Islam is right or wrong open another thread and I will debate you until then watch with your wordings am sure you wouldn't like the titles I will give you and I give you my WORD i will back every title that I give you with an aya from holy quran and then I will see how much knowledge you hold to be giving out fatwa.

there is no such thing as shia sunni, deobandi, bralevi, salfi, who so ever calls themselves that are surely amongst the fitna and brothers od Satan... curse upon the ones who fall into various sects, even Prophet pBUH will turn his face away from all of you..

areas liberated so far
EjnFY7jVoAAzcut

Are you avoiding saying the truth or you just don't know how deep Israel's ties with Azerbaijan runs? Lol.
For your information Azerbaijan is the most pro Israel Country in the entire Muslim world. In fact it's actually one of the most pro Israeli country in the world itself and they host Israeli military facilities. They have deep economic, strategic, military and scientific ties. Saying Israel just buys Azerbaijan oil is quite wrong.

In fact, i don't see anything wrong in this. In fact I admire Azerbaijan pragmatic approach to following it's interests irregardless of religion. Those that are surprised and angry with this relation are mostly those who are blinded by religion, emotion and hate. Geo politics doesn't work that way. National interests ALWAYS comes first.

I hope Indonesia can open her eyes, to pursue peace in Palestine and Israel Indonesia must listen to both countries and not only hear what pallywood offer. And Palestina is actually not offer much from our strategic interest.

Gizir Tahir Misirkhanov, who destroyed six tanks in the April battles and was awarded the "Azerbaijan Flag" order, destroyed 11 more enemy armored vehicles in the latest counter-offensive, which began on the September 27th.

Source: Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense

I hope Indonesia can open her eyes, to pursue peace in Palestine and Israel Indonesia must listen to both countries and not only hear what pallywood offer. And Palestina is actually not offer much from our strategic interest.

Indonesia has responsibility towards Masjid Al-Aqsa and Bait Al-Muqdis and the people who live in the Holy Land.

Indonesia has responsibility towards Masjid Al-Aqsa and Bait Al-Muqdis and the people who live in the Holy Land.

Peace can only be gained when we listen to the two parties right? It is not like Indonesia can erase Israel, a task when even coalition of the Arabs failed miserably. You can't expect much from Indonesia who lies tens thousand kilometer from Palestina when even our country is under threat and pressure from PRC

Gizir Tahir Misirkhanov, who destroyed six tanks in the April battles and was awarded the "Azerbaijan Flag" order, destroyed 11 more enemy armored vehicles in the latest counter-offensive, which began on the September 27th.

Source: Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense

This Tahir guy is a veteran ... destroying 17 armored vehicles, what ATGM is he using

As an Iranian Azeri Turk myself that too from a warrior lineage ... this war has brought me to an emotional dilemma. I am an Azeri Turk of kizilbas warrior blood from Ganja, Astrabad and Khoy (my tribal strongholds) so I want Azeris to beat the hell out of Armenians and Russians and I want Iran to help them because Azerbaijan was taken by force from Iran by same Russians and their Caucasus minions. No Azeri Turk of pure kizilbas lineage can ever or has ever betrayed Iran otherwise. We are sons of Iran be it Ghavanloo, Safavid, Afshar, Ghajar ... or Rahbar Khamanei (Bayat Turk). Current Supreme Leader is Azeri Turk so is the head of IRGC and Sepah (all tribal kizilbasi lineages).

But if same azerbaijan republic threatens my Iran (they never have in real) then I am their worst of the worst enemy because Iran is my country and we kizlbas Turks have been guarding Iran vatanam for centuries, we used to cut heads of our own Turk blood cousins from Anatolia when they threatened Iran. Few uninformed pakistani trolls on this forum can not understand this connection. Ma faqt tarafdar azerbaycan nistim, ma khod azerbaycani hastim ...

We have qizalbash in Pakistan too, little homie.

Back
Top Bottom