What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Peace can only be gained when we listen to the two parties right? It is not like Indonesia can erase Israel, a task when even coalition of the Arabs failed miserably. You can't expect much from Indonesia who lies tens thousand kilometer from Palestina when even our country is under threat and pressure from PRC

I am a moslem and proud one at that . But looking at all this hate speeches and conspiration talks make me a headaches ....
Why would we moslems need anymore enemy when all i could see and listen was brothers hating each other passionately and pervently .
Diallogues , communication and understanding is the keys here brother !! ... Not a blind conviction without reasonal judges and logical conclusion . forcing idealism and name calling was never good ingridient for a healthy discussion . And to think our section was bad enough allready ... something and some place always take the cake eh ... 😁😁

I've said my piece .... It's ime for some ☕☕

@MuhammedAli @KaiserX @omegalamba7XL9 @Kaleem.61 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz
There are so many posts to report. So tagging mods.
Religious discussion is not allowed.
You can post a neutral good religious clip/naat etc but not a debate.
Calling someone rafida etc whereas it is strictly political compulsion to support favourable party in conflict.

Indonesia has responsibility towards Masjid Al-Aqsa and Bait Al-Muqdis and the people who live in the Holy Land.

Indonesia is always supporting Palestinian and even we can openly attack US policy that is against Palestinian in UN. This video got 388.000 viewers from Indonesian and look at how many supportive comment given by Indonesian in the comment section.

Jokowi speech on Pakistan Parliament also mention Palestinian and urges Pakistan to keep supporting Palestinian.

Just hear starting at 1.30

@MuhammedAli @KaiserX @omegalamba7XL9 @Kaleem.61 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz
There are so many posts to report. So tagging mods.
Religious discussion is not allowed.
You can post a neutral good religious clip/naat etc but not a debate.
Calling someone rafida etc whereas it is strictly political compulsion to support favourable party in conflict.
religion is opium of mankind ... we know few names from history, pass judgement, fight and kill over it ... lolzz

@sha @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Irfan Baloch .. after watching this debate, Iran and Russia are now walking away from this conflict.. ??? and US has no interest in this issue anymore ... leaving the issue on both parties to decide in battlefield ... ???

Last edited:
Shouldn't occupy internationally recognized Armenian territory. That would put Azerbaijan on the back foot diplomatically and would be hard to defend in the UN.

No need to get greedy here. Focus on retaking Azerbaijan's UN recognized territory from Armenia, and perhaps, after the conflict, Azerbaijan should engage with Armenia to discuss how the two countries can work together to help transport oil and gas across Armenian territory with Armenia getting transit fees.

Oil and gas transit fees are something Armenia could desperately use to bolster its economy and help its citizens improve their standard of living. Such a transit agreement could be made part of a broader treaty between Armenia and Azerbaijan to respect each other's territorial integrity, with specific references to NK.

The above would be an ideal scenario, but it would require statesmen on both sides and pressure from regional powers like Turkey, Iran and Russia to get both sides to agree.
Agree 100%. Armenia stands to gain a lot by tapping the Turkish market.

hope the Turks take revenge for this

1) between 1896 and 1915 more than 500.000 muslims were slaughtered by Armenians in Anatolia under the dream of creating greater Armenia with French-Russian support

2) Armenian origin PKK Terrorists massacred thousands of innocent civilians including babies and women in Turkiye since 1985

3) The Khojaly massacre was the mass murder of at least 613 ethnic Azerbaijani civilians including 106 women and 63 children from the town of Khojaly on 26 February 1992

the massacre was committed by the ethnic Armenian Armed Forces in Nagorno Karabakh

4) Armenian terrorists killed 31 Turkish diplomats and family members .. ( total of 58 Turkish citizens dead since 1973 )
Majority of attacks on Turkish diplomats carried out by ASALA and JCAG terror organizations

and 2 days ago Armenians fired Missiles on civilians in Azerbaijan ... 22 civilians dead and 74 injured

Armenians are disgusting people

Last edited:
Azeris just strengthen their occupation area and wait for another war. Don't push too far. Just take strategic peaks much as possible..
They cudnt hold onto magadis. May be a tactical retreat untill the next attack. But they shud take it and the murav mountain cutting the supply line before coming to the negotiating table. They have already cut the supply line in the south. That will leave only 1 supply line with karabakh linking it to armenia.

Last edited:
It's absolutely insane how Armenia's population is 4.5x smaller than Azerbaijan yet they're infinitely times more vocal and loud than Azeris who are nowhere to be seen when it comes to raising awareness about what's actually going on.

From where I live, Armenian diaspora is almost non-existent and yet, I saw bunch of gigantic save Armenia posters on the highway bridges on my way back home. Every drivers could see the text from miles away.

Back
Top Bottom