What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Armenia officially announced 240 casualties. Real number is believed to be around 6400. 3 days ago german bild reporter said armenian casualties were around 4000 so I believe its between 4000 and 6400 somewhere in there. Armenia announced yesterday full mobilization they called all personnel who served in the military recently back to service. So it is definitely not 240. They have massive equipment losses as well. Picture below is Azerbaijan announcement 3 days ago. Not sure is it this much but drone footages also suggest it must be hundreds of equipment. Also they attacked at least 3 ammunition depots. Yesterday I posted a picture of armenian soldiers cleaning long term rust protection agent from soviet era rifles. Those rifles are first versions of Ak-47s. That means they are having some issues. Azeri's also claim armenians are having trouble to supply food to the front.
View attachment 676492

Of course take all this with a pinch of salt. Both countries are not generous with sharing information.

As far as Azeri losses I dont think it is even a quarter of what armenians suffered but I am a little biased towards them of course. So don't want to speculate.

As for replanishment there were 2 cargo flights from azerbaijan to pakistan and turkey. I dont think azerbaijan will have any problems of equipment or supplies. Not so sure about armenians.
Its clear the Armenians are getting desperate. From new reports they are aggressively shelling civilian areas. Its probably the only real retaliation they can muster or maybe they are hoping it could lead to an expansion of the conflict and draw in Russia.

At this point France/Greece have been more active using western pressure against Turkey to stop what's going than Russia has.

@omegalamba7XL9

I agree with Kambojaric - your recent posts (one of which I deleted) are completely off topic.

Additionally, religious discussions are not allowed on the forum.

You can however ask an Admin or moderator for an exception to the rule to start a thread on religious issues. The reason being that moderators are then aware of such a discussion and can actively moderate the thread and prevent it from turning into some kind of sectarian or religious bashing thread.

Even so, requests for exceptions on religious discussion threads are usually not granted unless it is an important topic related to current events.

Azeri brothers keep fighting until they surrender ma ALLAH have mercy on you.

@KaiserX @Titanium100

I'm getting tired of repeating something that most decent individuals should not need reminding of - derogatory comments about any sect/faith or ethnic/racial group are strictly prohibited.

If you want to criticize the Iranian political or religious leadership, call them out specifically - the forum has no issues with criticism of Iranian (or Saudi) leadership or policies. Please don't lump in Shia with that just as we don't blame all Sunnis when we criticize TTP, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Saudis etc.

Sectarian hatred has no place on this forum, and one of the reasons we strictly prohibit religious discussions here is because they are completely and utterly pointless and almost always regress into insults and derogatory comments about another faith or sect.

@KaiserX @Titanium100

I'm getting tired of repeating something that most decent individuals should not need reminding of - derogatory comments about any sect/faith or ethnic/racial group are strictly prohibited.

If you want to criticize the Iranian political or religious leadership, call them out specifically. Please don't lump in Shia with that.

Sectarian hatred has no place on this forum, and one of the reasons we strictly prohibit religious discussions here is because they are completely and utterly pointless and almost always regress into insults and derogatory comments about another faith or sect.
I totally respect that. Criticize Iran the country and policy. And thanks man

Most of all their expansionist policies and illegal wars have given rise to China and a resurgence of Russia. Hopefully these three can destroy themselves and we rid ourselves of this dirty yolk.
Indeed, once the 3 are destroyed and India will rule the globe. I think that is the thing u want to see.

Indeed, once the 3 are destroyed and India will rule the globe. I think that is the thing u want to see.

India is friends with Russia. Zionists are friends with Putin. Putin leads the far Reich China-haters. Every VNN, dailystormer, stormfront, 4chan, 8chan neo-nazis follows putin.

Here is Le Pen, a mini-fuhrer in the neo-nazi movement:

Le Pen and the far Reich neo-nazi China haters in France support putin.

Here is Salvini, a mini-fuhrer in the neo-nazi movement:

putins Russia funds the neo-nazi Salvini

putin supports salvini

Putin is there for the zionazis to be the last dude to turn off the lights of freedom in the world once Iran and China and North Korea are no more, only occupied by USA. Then putin, the zionazi, is gonna show true blackness and void and reveal that Russia was always on the side of India, Washington, Hell Aviv and London.

Or if the far Reich succeeds in defeating the globalists in the elections/selections, then putin is probably going to defect to the West before that.

You have to manage and herd Russia, that is the obligation of Iran and China to Russia. Russia is a slave state, as much as USA. And putin for now has to play the role of friend of Iran and friend of China. So keep that going.

India is friends with Russia. Zionists are friends with Putin. Putin leads the far Reich China-haters. Every VNN, dailystormer, stormfront, 4chan, 8chan neo-nazis follows putin.

Here is Le Pen, a mini-fuhrer in the neo-nazi movement:

Here is Salvini, a mini-fuhrer in the neo-nazi movement:

putins Russia funds the neo-nazi Salvini

Putin is there for the zionazis to be the last dude to turn off the lights of freedom in the world once Iran and China and North Korea are no more, only occupied by USA. Then putin, the zionazi, is gonna show true blackness and void and reveal that Russia was always on the side of India, Washington, Hell Aviv and London.

Or if the far Reich succeeds in defeating the globalists in the elections/selections, then putin is probably going to defect to the West before that.

You have to manage and herd Russia, that is the obligation of Iran and China to Russia. Russia is a slave state, as much as USA. And putin for now has to play the role of friend of Iran and friend of China. So keep that going.
The problem is that @PakFactor Pakistanis want all big 3 to destroy themselves and think that will solve the problem. I can assure him, it would cause destruction of his world. This left facist India the lone power and they will strike Pakistan first. He needs to grow smarter before utter garbage.

So what is the GCC stance on this? Are they on Arminea side and in turn with Iran? Or they are with Azerbaijan, which basically mean with Turkey :)

For Pakistan, its important that Azerbaijan achieve full victory here so the "United nations" recognized territory of NK , as part of Azerbaijan, will go where it belong. This will have bearings on the Kashmir issue as well, because if a military solution is what will be needed in Kashmir, this can be made as a template, i.e. implementation of UN resolution.

Israel does not have secret super weapons which it has hidden from world.

The weapon he talked about was daesh

something we as laymen will never understand...let me give you example "what if"
Pakistan is supporting Azerbaijan on consent and tacit request of Iran. Turkey-Iran-Pakistan (The Islamic Crescent) huge implications...

Food for thought!

So what is the GCC stance on this? Are they on Arminea side and in turn with Iran? Or they are with Azerbaijan, which basically mean with Turkey :)

For Pakistan, its important that Azerbaijan achieve full victory here so the "United nations" recognized territory of NK , as part of Azerbaijan, will go where it belong. This will have bearings on the Kashmir issue as well, because if a military solution is what will be needed in Kashmir, this can be made as a template, i.e. implementation of UN resolution.
I mentioned in an earlier post that OIC had made statements backing Azerbaijan. That requires KSA's approval. I think despite tensions with Turkey, GCC will verbally back Azerbaijan but be neutral in actions.

The weapon he talked about was daesh

something we as laymen will never understand...let me give you example "what if"
Pakistan is supporting Azerbaijan on consent and tacit request of Iran. Turkey-Iran-Pakistan (The Islamic Crescent) huge implications...

Food for thought!

Brother I was responding to listen to Shaykh Imran Hussain. And his theory is Israel is armed to teeth with most sophisticated hidden from public/american sight. Israel will become super power with such weapons. So I was making refference to that. Brother I was talking to would have got the referrence. With regards to ISIS. Isis is not the only thing fighting and working for Zionism. Entire Wahhabism is knowingly unknowingly. They are eradicating all signs of Islam on earth gradually something that West, China, Israel would like to see happen. To completely make Islam disappear and destroying signs symbols prominent places. This is only the first step ... to remove sign of Islam from earth ... next to take Islam out of hearts of people ... and it is happening. This forum is good example of hatred ingrained toward Islam and Muslims. Qarn ash-Shaytan and Shaytaan are working togather. What Shaytan cannot do his group is doing it in Muslim countires under various labels Isis, al-Qaidah, TTP, al-Shabab ...

An official from Russian intelligence claimed al Nusra elements from syria moved to azerbaijan to fight. He said this is a dangerous situation that they may use region as a launch pad to target russia.

Now that is bullshit in my opinion. Just preparing grounds to intervene. Since it is Azerbaijani territory there is no legal ground to be there other than classic terrorism crap.

-There is no proof no video, photo, dead or alive captured syrian based fighters in the region. There is no need for that.

-Turkey does not use groups such as Nusra as proxies because they are also in Turkey's terrorist list. They just use FSA but they are also not there.

- Lets assume Turkey wanted to send some proxies. How ? Tru iran ? Gerorgia ? Or armenia itself ?

-Azerbaijan is more strict towards syrian based groups than turkey they even imprison their own citizens who been to syria to fight and press murder charges to them.

- Syrian based groups even Turkey's proxies are very secterian. There is no way azerbaijan accept such an offer. Neither those groups would fight alongside Azerbaijan.

These fucking terrorists are like a spare tire to whoever in need to justify their actions.

As for the other mercs that was used by turkey in libya and syria ops. Yes it helped Turkey so that our countrymen suffered less casualties. They died instead but this policy which I was against has this kind of disadvantages. Now everybody can accuse you that you using them elsewhere even if you are not.

Back
Top Bottom