What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Brother I was responding to listen to Shaykh Imran Hussain
Brother he may be sheikh, aalim, mufti etc but take his advice with caution when he becomes:
1) historian
2) politicians
3) strategist
4) etc
True for anybody.. We cannot challenge, but question his core competency but can challenge his 'extra-curricular' sayings.. Same as naseem hijazi is a brilliant writer/novelist but not a HISTORIAN.....

Brother he may be sheikh, aalim, mufti etc but take his advice with caution when he becomes:
1) historian
2) politicians
3) strategist
4) etc
True for anybody.. We cannot challenge, but question his core competency but can challenge his 'extra-curricular' sayings.. Same as naseem hijazi is a brilliant writer/novelist but not a HISTORIAN.....

Last person I take my religion from is Shaykh Imran Hussain may Allah perserve him. I dont agree with anything he says on end of day prophecies and interpretations.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 2 major developments.

Turkey moved S400 batteries to sinop missle test grounds. There will be first firing tests during next week. They will shoot decoy planes first time.

Turkey announced it will open maras city to public after 50+ years. Maras city was one of the biggest and wealthiest cities in cyprus and was abandoned, like a ghost town since cyprus invation.

These 2 actions will drive the west crazy. There will be so much criticism. Back and forth talks etc. So why I wrote these developments in this thread. Well I think the timing of these actions is to divert attention from karabag situation. Turkey creates more topics to discuss about. And clearly wants to get some heat meanwhile Azerbaijan can continue with less pressure.

An official from Russian intelligence claimed al Nusra elements from syria moved to azerbaijan to fight. He said this is a dangerous situation that they may use region as a launch pad to target russia.

Now that is bullshit in my opinion. Just preparing grounds to intervene. Since it is Azerbaijani territory there is no legal ground to be there other than classic terrorism crap.

-There is no proof no video, photo, dead or alive captured syrian based fighters in the region. There is no need for that.

-Turkey does not use groups such as Nusra as proxies because they are also in Turkey's terrorist list. They just use FSA but they are also not there.

- Lets assume Turkey wanted to send some proxies. How ? Tru iran ? Gerorgia ? Or armenia itself ?

-Azerbaijan is more strict towards syrian based groups than turkey they even imprison their own citizens who been to syria to fight and press murder charges to them.

- Syrian based groups even Turkey's proxies are very secterian. There is no way azerbaijan accept such an offer. Neither those groups would fight alongside Azerbaijan.

These fucking terrorists are like a spare tire to whoever in need to justify their actions.

As for the other mercs that was used by turkey in libya and syria ops. Yes it helped Turkey so that our countrymen suffered less casualties. They died instead but this policy which I was against has this kind of disadvantages. Now everybody can accuse you that you using them elsewhere even if you are not.

Russia, China, Iran will not let Turkey step into central Asia. Russia and Iran will not let Caucasus become another Syria.

Russia, China, Iran will not let Turkey step into central Asia. Russia and Iran will not let Caucasus become another Syria.
My sense is Turkey's role on the ground in this conflict is exaggerated by the Armenians. Turkish drones have significantly helped the Azeri, but ground fighting is being done by the Azeri and Azeri have access to Israeli drones as well.

If China were foolish enough to sponsor terrorism inside Azerbaijan then they shouldn't start crying if others choose to use the same argument to support Uiygurs, Tibet and Taiwan. People who live in glass houses...

If China were foolish enough to sponsor terrorism inside Azerbaijan then they shouldn't start crying if others choose to use the same argument to support Uiygurs, Tibet and Taiwan. People who live in glass houses...

China respect the UN resolution of NK, but it's different after Turkey get involved.

My sense is Turkey's role on the ground in this conflict is exaggerated by the Armenians. Turkish drones have significantly helped the Azeri, but ground fighting is being done by the Azeri and Azeri have access to Israeli drones as well.

After Turkey get involved it's not a problem of NK, it's the whole Caucasus.

An official from Russian intelligence claimed al Nusra elements from syria moved to azerbaijan to fight. He said this is a dangerous situation that they may use region as a launch pad to target russia.

Now that is bullshit in my opinion. Just preparing grounds to intervene. Since it is Azerbaijani territory there is no legal ground to be there other than classic terrorism crap.

-There is no proof no video, photo, dead or alive captured syrian based fighters in the region. There is no need for that.

-Turkey does not use groups such as Nusra as proxies because they are also in Turkey's terrorist list. They just use FSA but they are also not there.

- Lets assume Turkey wanted to send some proxies. How ? Tru iran ? Gerorgia ? Or armenia itself ?

-Azerbaijan is more strict towards syrian based groups than turkey they even imprison their own citizens who been to syria to fight and press murder charges to them.

- Syrian based groups even Turkey's proxies are very secterian. There is no way azerbaijan accept such an offer. Neither those groups would fight alongside Azerbaijan.

These fucking terrorists are like a spare tire to whoever in need to justify their actions.

As for the other mercs that was used by turkey in libya and syria ops. Yes it helped Turkey so that our countrymen suffered less casualties. They died instead but this policy which I was against has this kind of disadvantages. Now everybody can accuse you that you using them elsewhere even if you are not.
I think so too, most likely Turkey will drag into it. Pakistan should voiice concerns and be clear that will take side with Turkey and Azerbiajan.

2) Armenian origin PKK Terrorists massacred thousands of innocent civilians including babies and women in Turkiye since 1985

So now PKK has both Sunni Kurdish members and Armenian Christian members? This an interesting unity of Sunnis and Christians.

Is it true that Turkey is transporting the FSA to NK? That would be foolish and it only gives Armenia, Russia and the west reasons to intervene.

Back
Top Bottom