What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

As an Iranian Azeri Turk myself that too from a warrior lineage ... this war has brought me to an emotional dilemma. I am an Azeri Turk of kizilbas warrior blood from Ganja, Astrabad and Khoy (my tribal strongholds) so I want Azeris to beat the hell out of Armenians and Russians and I want Iran to help them because Azerbaijan was taken by force from Iran by same Russians and their Caucasus minions. No Azeri Turk of pure kizilbas lineage can ever or has ever betrayed Iran otherwise. We are sons of Iran be it Ghavanloo, Safavid, Afshar, Ghajar ... or Rahbar Khamanei (Bayat Turk). Current Supreme Leader is Azeri Turk so is the head of IRGC and Sepah (all tribal kizilbasi lineages).

But if same azerbaijan republic threatens my Iran (they never have in real) then I am their worst of the worst enemy because Iran is my country and we kizlbas Turks have been guarding Iran vatanam for centuries, we used to cut heads of our own Turk blood cousins from Anatolia when they threatened Iran. Few uninformed pakistani trolls on this forum can not understand this connection. Ma faqt tarafdar azerbaycan nistim, ma khod azerbaycani hastim ...
very balanced post just to dont get arrested by iranian police.

Just wait, right after Turkish involvement in this conflict, few Arab countries will financially enter Armenia from backdoor to prolong this conflict. Again I would say, for Azerbaijan with strike on NB position , they need to mobilize the ground forces for rapid land takeover. Which they haven't started yet or infantry facing extreme resistance.
We still seeing a picture on tweet destruction of tanks, trucks and buildings etc ..
Azerbaijan is enjoying air superiority in this conflict so far. In order to drive home their advantage they need to destroy as much of the Armenian hardware from air as they possibly can before any ground assault.
Keep in mind there will always be an element of defenders advantage with Armenia and if there is high casualty figure, public opinion can turn against this conflict.
Thus far I believe Azerbaijan has maintained a good tempo, if things remain the same come November we might have half of the occupied territories liberated including the capital, at that point the conflict can be frozen again.

Azerbaijan is enjoying air superiority in this conflict so far. In order to drive home their advantage they need to destroy as much of the Armenian hardware from air as they possibly can before any ground assault.
Keep in mind there will always be an element of defenders advantage with Armenia and if there is high casualty figure, public opinion can turn against this conflict.
Thus far I believe Azerbaijan has maintained a good tempo, if things remain the same come November we might have half of the occupied territories liberated including the capital, at that point the conflict can be frozen again.
All the pace in war teathre and political tempo was in the Azerbayjani hands now . As long they stay in the NK area . The end game of political solution were dictated by them . Unless some drastic measures are taken by putin

All the pace in war teathre and political tempo was in the Azerbayjani hands now . As long they stay in the NK area . The end game of political solution were dictated by them . Unless some drastic measures are taken by putin
I don't believe Putin is in any rush to bailout Pashinyan.
Putin is probably banking on a coup against the current dispensation in Yerevan before he does anything.

Binkov were still underestimating the role of drones there
From what I can see, when the video was made, Azerbaijan didnt have a big drone fleet, and the UCAVs it did have were from Israel. It's only in the last 1 to 2 years that Turkish drones have made such a massive impact across various battlefields.

I don't believe Putin is in any rush to bailout Pashinyan.
Putin is probably banking on a coup against the current dispensation in Yerevan before he does anything.
I tend to agree. I'm not too familiar with Russian-Armenian politics but the Kremlin doesn't seem to like Pashinyan. Also the Azeri have a good relationship with Russia....unlike in Libya and Syria where the Russians only had relations with one side. My assessment is the Russians will remain mostly neutral as long as the fighting is limited to NK.

Its largely uninhabited mountains lost in the 90's. At the time Azerbaijan didn't really have much of a military. Pakistan was one of few countries that spoke up for Azerbaijan at the time, even sent volunteers to fight with them. Lets hope the Armenians soon see reason and implement UN mandates for withdrawal from these occupied lands.
don't change the history . just name a field that Azerbaijan army was inferior to Armenia at the time USSR dissolved and the conflict begin

One point, Iran has betrayed the people of the Caucasus in the past - the Chechens. They supported the Russian genocide of the Chechen people in the Two Russian Wars on Chechnya. Iran has yet to figure out that you must use Russia, Russia can never be friends with Iran. You fake it, pretend to be Russia's friend, only in silent writing communication that is immediately burned, do Iranian officials speak of their true feelings on Russia among Iranians if they ever come to reason. Iran is not there yet, they would probably support Russia to take over Azerbaijan, they are that stupid. They let Chechens be genocided and cheered the Russians.

Iran is essentially 60% Azeri (meaning Islamic Caucasian), 25% Iranian, 15% Other. You guys are brothers.
:cuckoo:

Azeris are of the stock of non-Iranian Sassanid subjects of West Asians who converted to Islam.

Iranian Paternal ancestry
53% Caucasian
25% Iranian/possible Kassite
7% North African/Berber/Atlantian
16% other - including possibly more Caucasian and other old stock West Asian

Iran supported the terrorist Russians over Chechen Muslims.

Azeri Vs Armenian comparison

this is not a very good analysis, IMO. Any unprovoked attack on Nakhchivan will almost certainly be met with a turkish intervention from the western front, which would be incredibly dangerous considering how close yerevan is to turkey. At which it would be a two front war and a disaster for armenia.

Azeris just strengthen their occupation area and wait for another war. Don't push too far. Just take strategic peaks much as possible..

Azeris are of the stock of non-Iranian Sassanid subjects of West Asians who converted to Islam.

Iranian Paternal ancestry
53% Caucasian
25% Iranian/possible Kassite
7% North African/Berber/Atlantian
16% other - including possibly more Caucasian and other old stock West Asian

Iran supported the terrorist Russians over Chechen Muslims.

are you dagestiani or circassian?

Back
Top Bottom