What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Armenia still comea in the way
..not possible unless azeri occupies armenian territory
Shouldn't occupy internationally recognized Armenian territory. That would put Azerbaijan on the back foot diplomatically and would be hard to defend in the UN.

No need to get greedy here. Focus on retaking Azerbaijan's UN recognized territory from Armenia, and perhaps, after the conflict, Azerbaijan should engage with Armenia to discuss how the two countries can work together to help transport oil and gas across Armenian territory with Armenia getting transit fees.

Oil and gas transit fees are something Armenia could desperately use to bolster its economy and help its citizens improve their standard of living. Such a transit agreement could be made part of a broader treaty between Armenia and Azerbaijan to respect each other's territorial integrity, with specific references to NK.

The above would be an ideal scenario, but it would require statesmen on both sides and pressure from regional powers like Turkey, Iran and Russia to get both sides to agree.

I never suggested targeting the dam.

I suggested target the oil pipeline, and of course, without civilian (or militarymen) damage, only pipeline damage.

That is the only that hurts Azeri elite, they dont give a shit about their miitarymen or innocent dead civilian people.

It's sad see how much idiot can be some people, killing each other as their elites spent the money of the oil of their country :lol:.

Azeri and Armenian elites are the real foes of Azeri and Armenian people.
I would second that; Aliev and his cronies have milked that country dry. Just go out side into the rural areas; there is serious poverty.

After this war no matter who wins both Armenia and Azerbaijan will be very weak militarily at least for a decade given the losses both have faced to their military hardware....... any neighboring power like Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan will be militarily more powerful than Azerbaijan..... Georgia will become more powerful than Armenia....

Last edited:
If the Wagner Group gets heavily involved this could pull in Turkey and other groups on Azeri side --

I don't see wagner getting involved, mayeb its possible. but how will they transport their equipment into armenia? armenia is landlocked. Turkey will not allow them to pass through their territory, azerbaijan obviously not. Georgia hates Russia and has banned any transport of russian personel and materials. That basically leaves Iran, which is a bit of a wild card, but they have been fairly neutral so far.

Reports saying Russian could be sending in PMC (Private Military Contractors)

If the Wagner Group gets heavily involved this could pull in Turkey and other groups on Azeri side --

Armenia has brought some 300 YPG/PKK terrorists from Middle Eastern countries to the occupied Nagorno-Karabakh region to fight against Azerbaijan and now WAGNER

Turkish made UCAVs will send them to PUTIN back with coffins

As an Iranian Azeri Turk myself that too from a warrior lineage ... this war has brought me to an emotional dilemma. I am an Azeri Turk of kizilbas warrior blood from Ganja, Astrabad and Khoy (my tribal strongholds) so I want Azeris to beat the hell out of Armenians and Russians and I want Iran to help them because Azerbaijan was taken by force from Iran by same Russians and their Caucasus minions. No Azeri Turk of pure kizilbas lineage can ever or has ever betrayed Iran otherwise. We are sons of Iran be it Ghavanloo, Safavid, Afshar, Ghajar ... or Rahbar Khamanei (Bayat Turk). Current Supreme Leader is Azeri Turk so is the head of IRGC and Sepah (all tribal kizilbasi lineages).

But if same azerbaijan republic threatens my Iran (they never have in real) then I am their worst of the worst enemy because Iran is my country and we kizlbas Turks have been guarding Iran vatanam for centuries, we used to cut heads of our own Turk blood cousins from Anatolia when they threatened Iran. Few uninformed pakistani trolls on this forum can not understand this connection. Ma faqt tarafdar azerbaycan nistim, ma khod azerbaycani hastim ...

Armenia has brought some 300 YPG/PKK terrorists from Middle Eastern countries to the occupied Nagorno-Karabakh region to fight against Azerbaijan and now WAGNER

Turkish made UCAVs will send them to PUTIN back with coffins

Only issue is Wagner is battle hardened and pose threat to advancing infantry. Let’s see what happens.

Only issue is Wagner is battle hardened and pose threat to advancing infantry. Let’s see what happens.

I am saying again WAGNER will be slaughtered by Turkish made UCAVs as like 3.322 ASSAD Regime militia including 6 generals and IRGC - Hezbolah were slaughtered by Turkish made UCAVs in a few days in Idlib/Syria

Azerbaijan is not Syria's FSA or Libya's GNA ...... Azerbaijan has 10+ million ultra nationalist population and professional Armed Forces with modern equipments and 380.000+ soldiers which were trained by NATO Country Turkiye

and if Russia send WAGNER to Azerbaijan , then Turkiye should send Mountain Commandos to Azerbaijan for kicking noob WAGNER

Turkish Army has the best soldiers who fight against terrorism and guerilla tactics in Mountains since 1990s

Last edited:
As an Iranian Azeri Turk myself that too from a warrior lineage ... this war has brought me to an emotional dilemma. I am an Azeri Turk of kizilbas warrior blood from Ganja, Astrabad and Khoy (my tribal strongholds) so I want Azeris to beat the hell out of Armenians and Russians and I want Iran to help them because Azerbaijan was taken by force from Iran by same Russians and their Caucasus minions. No Azeri Turk of pure kizilbas lineage can ever or has ever betrayed Iran otherwise. We are sons of Iran be it Ghavanloo, Safavid, Afshar, Ghajar ... or Rahbar Khamanei (Bayat Turk). Current Supreme Leader is Azeri Turk so is the head of IRGC and Sepah (all tribal kizilbasi lineages).

But if same azerbaijan republic threatens my Iran (they never have in real) then I am their worst of the worst enemy because Iran is my country and we kizlbas Turks have been guarding Iran vatanam for centuries, we used to cut heads of our own Turk blood cousins from Anatolia when they threatened Iran. Few uninformed pakistani trolls on this forum can not understand this connection. Ma faqt tarafdar azerbaycan nistim, ma khod azerbaycani hastim ...

One point, Iran has betrayed the people of the Caucasus in the past - the Chechens. They supported the Russian genocide of the Chechen people in the Two Russian Wars on Chechnya. Iran has yet to figure out that you must use Russia, Russia can never be friends with Iran. You fake it, pretend to be Russia's friend, only in silent writing communication that is immediately burned, do Iranian officials speak of their true feelings on Russia among Iranians if they ever come to reason. Iran is not there yet, they would probably support Russia to take over Azerbaijan, they are that stupid. They let Chechens be genocided and cheered the Russians.

Iran is essentially 60% Azeri (meaning Islamic Caucasian), 25% Iranian, 15% Other. You guys are brothers.

Azerbaijan President need to reset his position. His extreme position can hurt him politically. It is fact Azerbaijan been silently preparing this war for years. But there is a rule of aremd conflict, every war has a decisive point in first 15 days. After that it turn into stalemate.
Azerbaijan need to show progress fast, otherwise no country financial resources allow to keep war pace alive after 15 days.
Otherwise ...

We all should be very scared of this post .... :fie:

Shouldn't occupy internationally recognized Armenian territory. That would put Azerbaijan on the back foot diplomatically and would be hard to defend in the UN.

No need to get greedy here. Focus on retaking Azerbaijan's UN recognized territory from Armenia, and perhaps, after the conflict, Azerbaijan should engage with Armenia to discuss how the two countries can work together to help transport oil and gas across Armenian territory with Armenia getting transit fees.

Oil and gas transit fees are something Armenia could desperately use to bolster its economy and help its citizens improve their standard of living. Such a transit agreement could be made part of a broader treaty between Armenia and Azerbaijan to respect each other's territorial integrity, with specific references to NK.

The above would be an ideal scenario, but it would require statesmen on both sides and pressure from regional powers like Turkey, Iran and Russia to get both sides to agree.
Just wait, right after Turkish involvement in this conflict, few Arab countries will financially enter Armenia from backdoor to prolong this conflict. Again I would say, for Azerbaijan with strike on NB position , they need to mobilize the ground forces for rapid land takeover. Which they haven't started yet or infantry facing extreme resistance.
We still seeing a picture on tweet destruction of tanks, trucks and buildings etc ..

Back
Top Bottom