What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Besides a few headaches and ear drum issues no soldier died. Through channels the Iraqis were alerted about Iranian acts who then relayed it to the US command. And in this whole nonsense destroyed a few empty buildings and blew their own airliner down. Lol

That's because you're apparently incapable of realising the main message in that attack was Iran telling them had it wanted, it could have slaughtered 100/1000's of their soldiers. More-over this Iranian attack was the first time since WW2 that anyone in peacetime attacked a US asset and they did not even retaliate.

So I suggest you do not talk about matters that are beyond your understanding and keep the topic on track.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
West will not be sitting idle watching their world order unravel before them. They will definitely try to prolong their donination as long as they can but they can't do much with their ageing population and dwindling economies.

Most of all their expansionist policies and illegal wars have given rise to China and a resurgence of Russia. Hopefully these three can destroy themselves and we rid ourselves of this dirty yolk.

I think Houtis have good arsenal of MANPADS, SAMs. Plus they are the one using drones against SA. So you cannot compare two.
A lot of Azeri's videos showing drones taking SAMs. I wonder what were they scanning in the sky that they couldn't track and shoot both surveillance and suicide drones.

more conscripted than volunteer army...

Yes they had mass conscription, but even if it was done in Pakistan we have jazba which is missing in Armenia these people fight for material wealth we fight for brother hood and preservation of Gods words. The mental state is wholly different.

In Pakistan india scenario air space will be heavily contested. Combines fighters of both air forces will be more than 1200 modern jets with strong air defences and anti aircraft weapons.
Drones work when there is no air force.
Libya, Syria and even this war prove this fact. Not many air battles or bvrs were used.
Actually i think you are underestimating the utility of UAVs. no doubt fighter aircrafts have the main role in Pakistan India theatre but if we use UAVs in a tactical way, we rule the skies. how? let me give u just one example, ever heard of swarming and suicide drones, do u know why and how it can be used. u just have to overwhelm the SAMs and air defence units, by some cheap yet highly accurate suicide drones in numbers. As a result the job left for main fighter jets to do is reduced and risk is reduced by many folds. this is the most simple and practical example i am giving. this domain has quite much to offer, things we have no idea about. just read about some tactics of UAVs, i am sure u will second the idea 2.
Neither Pakistan nor india have much to offer in electromagnetic spectrum aspect of warfare. thus UAVs and associated tactics will be the game changer and will ensure easy win and much less risk and financial burden in doing so.

BUT, i seriously wish Pakistan to follow in footsteps of China in ES of warfare. At the moment, its either US or china who are leading in this aspect of warfare. Trust me this a revolution in warfare. its expensive yes. but worth every single penny spent. ideal for Pakistan india scenario. Just to add, this is one of the domains where Chinese if not better must be on equal footing with US. Alot to learn here. but some reports suggests chinese might have surpassed US in this domain. lets focus here.... i wish some guy in top brass looks into this if not already being looked into. m sure some work is being done but no tats not much. we need to be big guns in this domain.

Where is this guy, the chief of staff of Azerbaijan,rumor said that he was relief from the position.

615dce90gy1gj9y11hfs0j20ci0go74m.jpg

He is most likely leading a war, that his soliders are winning as of now. You now, busy, winning ...

Not quite an Islamophobe as against savages that think they can kill someone because some mullahs told them to. Real Islam is silent and all I see is ISIS type Muslims. Or they are the vocal ones.
my friend sorry to say but u r a lil confused. Islam actually has nothing to do with Saudi or Irani mullahs. the problem i see is, u have bought well into the narrative that was, is and still being built against Islam. ISIS or others dont represent Islam, hell they arent even 0.1% of muslims. problem is, dont see Islam through the lens of Saudi and Iran, for both playing their own game with no involvement of Islam and its principles to begin with. unfortunate, but this wat it is. Soon i believe these two sides will become irrelevant, i wonder how they will play the sect card in their favor. slowly but yes ppl are picking up on the game. Alot is changing and will change further in near future.... lets wait and see.

I am so glad the Azeris are putting the Armenians in their place. May Allah make their progress swift and effortless. Ameen. Watching these vids cools my heart. I hope Azeris don't agree to ceasfire or fall or ploy of West. The Western powers are going to conspire to protect their Christian brethren using ceasefire/peace-full settlement as carrot. I pray the Azeris dont fall for this ruse. If Azeris stop Armenia will stall for negotions and drag on while quickly upgrading millitary capability and building up millitary strength. So Azeris brethren please don't fall for this. You have sacrifised thousands of lives already be paitent and slugg it out. And once and for all take over Armenian territory and join your borders with Turkey. And then work to unify Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Turkey's rise is going to bring about a paradigm shift in the way the muslim world deals with the world. Position of strength.
I wish they do rise, but the road ahead isnt an easy one. Turkey will be needing alot of support especially now more than ever. Turkey has some friends yes, but needs to play alot smarter to see through the plan. M sure alot has been worked out behind close doors but only time will tell how things unfold. i see much difficult times ahead for turkey, but pray to Allah, to help and steer turkey forward. Pakistan was and is with Turkey. lets hope we go forward strongly. May Allah guide us and help us through these times.

The parallels between the illegal occupation of NK and the illegal occupation of IIOJK are strking. The world has pretty much let Azerbaijan get on with the job

Will the world also let China and Pakistan get on with the job un-interrupted aswell ?

Back
Top Bottom