What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Israeli UAVs also uses ROTAX Engine
Thanks to Turkish TEI PD-170 Engine with two-stage serial turbocharging system
now Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR MALE UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 Engine

and Bayraktar TB-2 is a small Tactical UCAV which use Canadian Systems ... ( if needed , Turkiye easly can develop Internal Combustion Engine with Injection which is similar to ROTAX 912 )

now Turkiye is one of top 4 Countries in the World for UCAV technology ( the US,Israel,Turkiye and China )

Turkish UCAVs = Killer of Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Azerbaijan

-- PANTSIR
-- BUK
-- TOR
-- SA-8 GECKO ( OSA )

and Turkish AKINCI UCAV is coming armed with 280 km SOM Cruise Missile + AESA Radar to hunt even PATRIOT , SAMP-T and S-300 Air Defense Systems

also Turkish AKINCI UCAV is coming armed with 60 km BOZDOGAN Air to Air Missile + AESA Radar to hunt UCAVs , Helicopters even Russian made SU-24 and SU-25 Bomber Jets
Give time frame for each system to come online please.

Here is a video of a captured armenian truck. Looks like they handcuff soldiers to wheel so they cant escape. Probably drone attacks lowered the morale of armenians so much. If trend continues mass rootings may start.

Yes seen that video as well. Here is a link.his body is blurred so it is not that graphic.

Well Armenia believed their own b.s. propaganda and they thought they could hold onto occupied territory against UN resolutions and against a militarily stronger opponent - not much stronger, but strong enough it would seem. Armenians brought this on themselves and Stepanakert could fall if Azerbaijan really goes for it.

Armenians are relying largely on SAM's for air defense. That hasn't worked in the last 40 years.

Russian SAMs systems have not worked on virtually anything for the last 40 years for sure!!!! The clue on how to handle the S400 are clear. Long range stealth UCAVs that loiter and take out the S400 as soon as it turns on its Radar.

Some lessons in there for Pakistan on to think about defending its radars, and platforms.

UCAV's are a game changer for sure. In many of the videos, the soldiers have no awareness they are being targetted..

Russian SAMs systems have not worked on virtually anything for the last 40 years for sure!!!! The clue on how to handle the S400 are clear. Long range stealth UCAVs that loiter and take out the S400 as soon as it turns on its Radar.

Some lessons in there for Pakistan on to think about defending its radars, and platforms.

UCAV's are a game changer for sure. In many of the videos, the soldiers have no awareness they are being targetted..
emp guns and electronic warfare can be used as good defence against drones and armenia lacks that capability while russia has that capability for defending their assets within russia and also in Syria where they repelled drone attacks multiple times on their fighter jets like su35 and other advanced equipment stationed in Syria

What are you smoking? Stalin gave Nagorno-Karabakh to Azerbaijan in the 1920s! Before WWII!
Btw i didn't say after ww2. I said Stalin didn't do Jack for free YOUTH years part you looked past. So its not my fault that you looking at from wrong end. Commitments were made in 1920s against Ottoman. I mentioned ww2 because Azerbaijan paid the favour back and don't owe anything to anyone.

Last edited:
Wh and do you mean? Armenian chained by his own soldiers to stop desertion?

That seems to be the possibility. He was a machine gunner chained and had his gun along with him but KIA when Azerbaijani soldiers reached the post. Most points to genuineness of video. The chain had injured him already at ankle.

This war should open some eyes in the GCC.
I think Houtis have good arsenal of MANPADS, SAMs. Plus they are the one using drones against SA. So you cannot compare two.
A lot of Azeri's videos showing drones taking SAMs. I wonder what were they scanning in the sky that they couldn't track and shoot both surveillance and suicide drones.
That seems to be the possibility. He was a machine gunner chained and had his gun along with him but KIA when Azerbaijani soldiers reached the post. Most points to genuineness of video. The chain had injured him already at ankle.
more conscripted than volunteer army...

Back
Top Bottom