What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The parallels between the illegal occupation of NK and the illegal occupation of IIOJK are strking. The world has pretty much let Azerbaijan get on with the job

Will the world also let China and Pakistan get on with the job un-interrupted aswell ?

China is chopping it dowin with Indians bit by bit. Too much in one go would lead to all out war. China not in need of that when they can do it slowly and without destruction of their own infrastructure. The way to go on is that Pakistan and China amass their forces on border. Pakistan calls in all reserves and recruits about another one and half million army personel. Arm the newly formed army units with AKs guns. Both Pakisan and China fully prepare nuclear strikes and make it clear if India squeals we gona fck u hard. Nuclearly and conventionally.

Azerbaijan breakthrough. Capturing Mataghis in the north east, 4 km into Armenia LAC.

1601745849831.png

Attachments

• 1601745817660.png
    1601745817660.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Mataghis will go to Azerbaijan. Armenian is paying the price for choosing pro US dog Nikol Pashinyan as Prime Minister, nevermind it was Russia and Iran protecting Armenia all these years.

I am so glad the Azeris are putting the Armenians in their place. May Allah make their progress swift and effortless. Ameen. Watching these vids cools my heart. I hope Azeris don't agree to ceasfire or fall or ploy of West. The Western powers are going to conspire to protect their Christian brethren using ceasefire/peace-full settlement as carrot. I pray the Azeris dont fall for this ruse. If Azeris stop Armenia will stall for negotions and drag on while quickly upgrading millitary capability and building up millitary strength. So Azeris brethren please don't fall for this. You have sacrifised thousands of lives already be paitent and slugg it out. And once and for all take over Armenian territory and join your borders with Turkey. And then work to unify Turkey and Azerbaijan.

I don't think it is a religion issue, for some who are taking sides it might be a motivator but it is territorial dispute and some Western nations support Azerbaijan while some support Armenia. It depends on where their short and long term interests lie.

Bro, Alt-Right hates Islam and consequently hates Iranian Muslims! I have o doubts most Iranian support Azerbaijan (unfortunately).

Not true, The Alt-right idolizes Iran and Russia for resisting the liberal West, in their eyes men lik Assad are heroes. He even plays the role quite well.

We means who? Ok.

Pakistan

As I predicted, the Armenian fortified positions (which they have been fortifying for 25+ years) are starting to crumble. Give it a few more days and then watch the advances of the Azerbaijan army. I sincerely hope that Armenia gets to keep at least 20% or so of the territory as a symbolic gesture and that Azerbaijan tries it's best to treat the ethnic Armenians with decency after it takes control. These two nations have to start mending ties and becoming partners.

Armenia should be totally defeated in a short while, I believe that Iranian alliance and its attempts to ally with the West has earned Armenia anger from all sides.

No one is left who wants to support Armenians, except some radical Orthodox fanatics in Serbia, Greece, and Russia. Russian gov has its own gripes with Armenia.

I wish they do rise, but the road ahead isnt an easy one. Turkey will be needing alot of support especially now more than ever. Turkey has some friends yes, but needs to play alot smarter to see through the plan. M sure alot has been worked out behind close doors but only time will tell how things unfold. i see much difficult times ahead for turkey, but pray to Allah, to help and steer turkey forward. Pakistan was and is with Turkey. lets hope we go forward strongly. May Allah guide us and help us through these times.
Next 5 years very crucial.

Armenia is the modern day version of a naive village girl who had an honest hard working man as a boyfreind (Russia and Iran) but was seduced by an out of towner who seduced her with bright beads and cheap jewelry.

She has since realized that that flashy bf with the cheap suit and fake tan is actually a drug riddled impotent dandy (US)

And very soon the reality will set in when her teary eyed texts to her old bf go unanswered.

Today #Azerbaijan’s Army hoisted our flag over Madagiz. #Madagiz is ours. #Karabakh is #Azerbaijan!

One of best news of my life. I am as happy as Pakistan army victory.
Azerbaijanis love Pakistan and so do we Pakistanis love them equally.
1601750792943.png

Last edited:
Armenia is the modern day version of a naive village girl who had an honest hard working man as a boyfreind (Russia and Iran) but was seduced by an out of towner who seduced her with bright beads and cheap jewelry.

She has since realized that that flashy bf with the cheap suit and fake tan is actually a drug riddled impotent dandy (US)

And very soon the reality will set in when her teary eyed texts to her old bf go unanswered.
lol. The only thing I now want is that Azerbaijani forces should not rape any women. I hope they follow the Islamic way.

Wait a minute, I just researched and realized Azerbaijan expelled more Armenians in 1990s.

Azerbaijan is probably more Nazi than Armenia.

My earlier figure of 800,000 Azeri expelled from NK is extremely faulty (citing Azeri source).

Will present my findings.

According to Russian, in 1989 NK has 40,000 Azeri and now they are as good as zero. So Azerbaijan lied and say 1 million Azeri are expelled.

But the casualties of Armenia expelled by Azerbaijan is way higher.

1601751808377.png

Attachments

• 1601751789193.png
    1601751789193.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom