What's new

Ayodhya negotiators come up with dual-shrine solution to settle dispute

Don't think so. The sell by date on this issue has long gone. There is now a court decision, the SC could very easily give even more to the Muslim organisations - no one can really be sure. This is a reasonable solution, there could be others that may be better but it can't be argued that everyone has not had to compromise for this offered solution. They have all compromised and that is why this has a chance to work.

Its has to be a division between hindus and muslims,,no other solution is logical.

Nope,i consider myself pretty well informed.But to each his own,afterall its a free country.

Don't think so. The sell by date on this issue has long gone. There is now a court decision, the SC could very easily give even more to the Muslim organisations - no one can really be sure. This is a reasonable solution, there could be others that may be better but it can't be argued that everyone has not had to compromise for this offered solution. They have all compromised and that is why this has a chance to work.

There is going to be no compromise on this. Neither is this issue dead. It is simmering. Just beneath the surface.

I consider myself to be a moderate Hindutvwadi. Not overly religious. Hardly in fact. More nationalist than religious.

But I will not allow a mosque anywhere on those premises. Period. It had no place being there in the first place. It has no place even today. Especially today.

I think he meant that hindus give in easily, as in this case hindus should not support the idea of constructing a mosque.
I do not care about any case. I just care about individual mentality. I'm not stupid enough to fight and die over Mandir, Masjid, Gurudwara. I've better work to do. I just do not like people with such hatred. These people can never be at peace and neither they will let other live in peace.

For these ppl,

Jo mera hai wo mera hai,...
jo tera hai wo bhi mera hai...

Means, Msulim want to invade and capture others property. Birthplace of King Rama (king of Ayodhya) is borthplace of our King.. that land don't belong to some Arab-Turkik (or middle-east) terrorist

Some parts of your assertion may be correct ,,however u have no proof of mecca being a hindu holy site at any point in history..........

There is now a court decision, the SC could very easily give even more to the Muslim organisations - no one can really be sure.
As of Now From the Facts its Totally Favors Hindus Even in Supreme Court So We will wait for Sc Decision on this Matter Its Vary Sensitive Issue in Hindi heartlands So we should wait for Court Decision

like India was divided ? These ppl will grow on our land and will ask for partition?? Then they will kick us out (from 20% to 2% Hindus in Pakistan-BD)...

Shame on ppl like you.... Due to ppl like you we lost Afghanistan, Balochistan, Sindh and many... Its time to take back what is ours...

even this is the time to bring back those who left our religion and become Arabized..

Yeah right shame on nationalists who don't believe in religion at all.................praise to the people who consider religion bigger than nation:lol:

Another recipe for disaster..Temple and mosque in same compound? There will be problem with loud speaker, azaan etc etc.. But have to say, no viable solution other than this..

I do not care about any case. I just care about individual mentality. I'm not stupid enough to fight and die over Mandir, Masjid, Gurudwara. I've better work to do. I just do not like people with such hatred. These people can never be at peace and neither they will let other live in peace.

Totally agree...................better focus on improving lives of people rather than pointless debates.

Yeah right shame on nationalists who don't believe in religion at all.................praise to the people who consider religion bigger than nation:lol:

Your definition of being a nationalist somehow construes that one cannot be religious (to whatever degree) at the same time.

Why?

Your definition of being a nationalist somehow construes that one cannot be religious (to whatever degree) at the same time.

Why?

Because u cannot be thinking about ur nation if u think 15% or 80%(depending on ur religious belief)of the population is ur enemy.

Some parts of your assertion may be correct ,,however u have no proof of mecca being a hindu holy site at any point in history..........
Eventually the Claimed Structure was Disputed and Where Never Regarded Mosque By In Court Verdict you can See It
The Allahabad high court pronounced its verdict on September 30, 2010, saying that the disputed spot was Lord Ram's birthplace, that the mosque was built after the demolition of a temple, and that it was not built in accordance with the tenets of Islam

in Above Article As well

Back
Top Bottom