What's new

Ayodhya negotiators come up with dual-shrine solution to settle dispute

Yeah we should waste more money on irrelevant religious monuments.

Has any hindu ever dared to conquer anything outside of India? No. This is due to fear.
Corrected. I think that is because there are few martial hindu races and yes fertile land is another reason.

Corrected. I think that is because there are few martial hindu races and yes fertile land is another reason.

yes we are weak in front of double muscle he man type mujhaid.:bounce:. with beard and chanting Allah o Akbar.

Actually NO.

Arabia is a barren Desert, while Greek is mountainous. They were never very productive areas to begin with. Even persia is a barren plateau ,with large part under two deserts (dast-e-lut and Dast-e-Kavir) and Mountains. in comparision to Indo-Gangetic fertile Plains.

There are very few examples in History (probably Romans) where a prosperous sedentary civilization waged war over it's less prosperous neighbours. Even China ,inspite of all the fabrications by bot army, was never larger than UP except for short amount of time. They had no claim over Tibet and they walked into XinXiang when Soviets withdrew from that area to reinforce German border in WWII. (XinXiang was part of Soviets, not Qing dynasty.

so they migrated towards India.. I just wish Indians realize that how rich they are. Any ways.. my point is we are still soft target because we are Hindu Baniyas and we don't eat non veg like Mujahid and worriers of arab. The purest gene in this universe. And we are kaffirs you know.

Maratha empire 1758 AD

India_18th_century.JPG

Sangh empire 2015 AD

main-qimg-3723f6b4215cb0c8672a957c30b6f911

Little wonder that those who can see the obvious similarities are soiling their pants ...... in memoriam.

You have litle idea then sir.

It will be methodical and efficient this time.
Exactly,there is no compromise on Ram Mandir,They can build a mosque someplace else.
That is our Holy land and we won't share it with other faith,That itself is mocking our faith,when another religion encroaches our holy site and builds their religious structure citing, amity and peace.
WTF? They go with it this time,it will only get worse, earlier mostly the hindi heartland(cow belt) fought for Ayodhya in 20 years,Hindutva has spread all over India, we might look modern,professionals,Liberal but when it comes for our Holy site, there is no compromise on that matter.

Last edited:
There is going to be no compromise on this. Neither is this issue dead. It is simmering. Just beneath the surface.

I consider myself to be a moderate Hindutvwadi. Not overly religious. Hardly in fact. More nationalist than religious.

But I will not allow a mosque anywhere on those premises. Period. It had no place being there in the first place. It has no place even today. Especially today.
Hell yeah, the older Generation is sitting back, now our Generation will take the reins and go ahead, if people think,lot of water has flown under the bridge and we somehow relented to making compromises,No,we haven't and those who think such way are fools.
The demand is more now than before.With the advent of Social Media it will only spread,More staunch hindus are moulded everyday.
You won't notice the undercurrents of the movement, until it strikes you bad.

Well in all fairness we did pull it down.

We should al least pay half. That is Fair.

if the original temple remained,it would have been an architectural marvel.we would have had amazing temples in north indian just like south india.

thats so much tourism revenue lost.

Yeah we should waste more money on irrelevant religious monuments.

yeah we should invest it in coca cola/alcohol/burgers/pizza & cigarettes.

if the original temple remained,it would have been an architectural marvel.we would have had amazing temples in north indian just like south india.

thats so much tourism revenue lost.

yeah we should invest it in coca cola/alcohol/burgers/pizza & cigarettes.

Or a better idea on the poor, on the infra in the border areas etc etc etc.

100 ft wall..wow..so we are creating new records in our country...building walls between two different religions....dont know where are we heading as far as religion things are concerned in my country!

Back
Top Bottom