What's new

Ayodhya negotiators come up with dual-shrine solution to settle dispute

How about you guys try to open an institute there that promotes science and rational thought(by science I mean real science....not medieval galactic space planes or camel/cow urine science!)

As usual ashok singhal and togadia will be barking in a day or two..............

Those suckers are out to hijack govt's agenda & if they don't realize their place soon Sangh will deal with them personally

That is the best part. VHP has been pushed out of this solution. Even the Hindus dont want them to meddle in this.

I think Modi and Amit Shah have been working behind the scenes for this solution.

First Mohd Ansari- the oldest litigant decided to withdraw from the case, now this proposed solution and also note that they have said they will share the draft with Modi.

Modi has lot of experience in sidelining the VHP. The Tagodias and Ashok Singhals can take a hike.

Majority of the progressive Hindus will support this solution. BJP will have fulfilled one of their main campaign promises. The Muslims will also be happy as they will get a Mosque. Everyone will win except the "secular" parties. I expect opposition from Mullah Mulayam, Mayawati, Azam Khan etc.

Like the VHP secular will be sidelined too their days are numbered anyway

There will always be. That's a given with this topic. It still gels with the court decision where the disputed area was shared. If 1/3rd of the land was given to the Muslim organisations, they could build a mosque there anyways. While I would prefer a mosque built a short distance away, this does seem about as workable a solution as can be hoped for, certainly one can't hope for much more through negotiations..

no masjid or church anywhere in ayodhya.

I do not care about any case. I just care about individual mentality. I'm not stupid enough to fight and die over Mandir, Masjid, Gurudwara. I've better work to do. I just do not like people with such hatred. These people can never be at peace and neither they will let other live in peace.

sorry u have to tolerate us.

Don't think so. The sell by date on this issue has long gone. There is now a court decision, the SC could very easily give even more to the Muslim organisations - no one can really be sure. This is a reasonable solution, there could be others that may be better but it can't be argued that everyone has not had to compromise for this offered solution. They have all compromised and that is why this has a chance to work.

SC wont do shit,SC didnot descend from the heavens,the judges also have conscience and families.

no masjid or church anywhere in ayodhya.

sorry u have to tolerate us.

SC wont do shit,SC didnot descend from the heavens,the judges also have conscience and families.
After looking at the number of posts you made, and their quality and ratings, I'ill definitely tolerate you.

Sure. We'll pay damages with interest over 20 years.

If they pay the same over 500.

Consider it a good will gesture. The Idea is to reclaim our heritage, our pride and our faith. Not to humiliate others or make it into an opportunity to exaggerate fissions in society.

We should also be open for Muslims contributing for Ram temple and mosque.

That way we can publish both contribution and have a good positive propaganda going. Something that will be beneficial to society.

No acceptable ...

This Land belongs to Hindus only ... They can make Mosque some where else with entire Fund contribution from Hindus ...
If we love them enough and pleade with them .... they will love us back

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hindu low self-esteem syndrome.

I am against building any mosque in that area. Enough of sharing land with alien religion which has no respect for other religions. I curse Gandhi / Nehru for bringing so much of ambiguity and left the task unfinished when it was right time to do it.

Back
Top Bottom