What's new

Ayodhya negotiators come up with dual-shrine solution to settle dispute

It was hindu/pagan.. you missed the pagan part, isn't it? selective reading???

Pagan is used for dharmic ppl as well..

Yes but its not exclusive to hindus..................thats the point.
We are simply not sure.

The Supreme Court and the Judges are free to pass their ruling.

Does not stop people from doing what they must.

I disagree that this is in anyway as potent as it was in the 1990's but you are entitled to your opinion equally. As for people doing what they must, I'm sure someone, somewhere is impressed with that kind of talk. It won't be me however. We can agree to wait & see , don't see any point in going further down this road.

The Supreme Court and the Judges are free to pass their ruling.

Does not stop people from doing what they must.

The fact that I said India would burn, again, already presupposes that the SC is going to rule against the Hindus, and that the Hindus are not going to accept the ruling peacefully.
So some barbarian cult follower destroys your temple and you negotiate land with him .... wtf.....
Lack of self esteem clearly showing
EDIT: NOT you these guys specifically

Yes but its not exclusive to hindus..................thats the point.
We are simply not sure.

I agree with you, But one thing we are sure....

Mecca was not Muslim temple, Muhammad and his 10,000 freinds attacked Mecca and destroyed all idols it had. They captured mecca and declared it as there property...

I am a Pagan (I worship nature), And I have claim over my temple which Muhammad and his followers looted and captured.. What say you? will you support me in getting justice???

Or no justice for no Arabic ppl?

Two minds about this.

The rational part says this is okay and historical wrongs should not be allowed to hold us hostage for the future. Let the masjid also be there.

The irrational part says no Masjid whatsoever be allowed in that area - give back in the same intensity.

I disagree that this is in anyway as potent as it was in the 1990's but you are entitled to your opinion equally. As for people doing what they must, I'm sure someone, somewhere is impressed with that kind of talk. It won't be me however. We can agree to wait & see , don't see any point in going further down this road.

Sir, people do not change. Times may change. Generations come and go. People remain the same.

Two minds about this.

The irrational part says no Masjid whatsoever be allowed in that area - give back in the same intensity.

Whats irrational in saying that you want your land back????
This "mosque" did not exist 500 yrs ago..... it was your land they took and now you negotiate with them :lol:

I agree with you, But one thing we are sure....

Mecca was not Muslim temple, Muhammad and his 10,000 freinds attacked Mecca and destroyed all idols it had. They captured mecca and declared it as there property...

I am a Pagan (I worship nature), And I have claim over my temple which Muhammad and his followers looted and captured.. What say you? will you support me in getting justice???

Or no justice for no Arabic ppl?

Well lets behave and try to not get banned here:P

Actually it isn't that simple, which is why many Hindu organisations wanted negotiations or a law. The High Court decision was not really a sound one on legal grounds, more of an compromise. The Supreme Court may not be so lenient.
Legal Grounds What Made you think that the Allahabad High court Tribunal bench have Concluded all facts And Figures Put in Court Including Archaeological Survey India Revelations of the Site Many Times All Fact Leads to that is the Site Belongs to the Hindus on Factual Basis But due to Muslim Sentiments Also Related to it thats why Muslims Shrine bord got 1/3 of the Disputed Land Eventually they take it As Lost And Appealed Further in SC But they Don't Have Any Factual Data that Can Turn the Favor of the Case on their Side.

:tup::tup::tup:
Thats some good news.
Wonder what VHP has to say about this development?
That is the best part. VHP has been pushed out of this solution. Even the Hindus dont want them to meddle in this.

I think Modi and Amit Shah have been working behind the scenes for this solution.

First Mohd Ansari- the oldest litigant decided to withdraw from the case, now this proposed solution and also note that they have said they will share the draft with Modi.

Modi has lot of experience in sidelining the VHP. The Tagodias and Ashok Singhals can take a hike.

Majority of the progressive Hindus will support this solution. BJP will have fulfilled one of their main campaign promises. The Muslims will also be happy as they will get a Mosque. Everyone will win except the "secular" parties. I expect opposition from Mullah Mulayam, Mayawati, Azam Khan etc.

Two minds about this.

The rational part says this is okay and historical wrongs should not be allowed to hold us hostage for the future. Let the masjid also be there.

26/11 is also history I think India shouldn't let the incident hold her hostage to try to improve relation with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom