What's new

Ayesha Gullalai's sister defaming Pakistan and Pakhtoons in west. #HypocrisyExposed

Do we really need to talk about history between Muslim worlds and Western worlds comparatively? The fact that Muslim worlds has come the long way since then suggests Muslim worlds is still behind in terms of equality that includes women in quota.

Which quota are you talking about.

The one where women are told they have a soul?

The one where the gates of paradise is under the mother's feet?

The one where women are guaranteed the right to live?

The one where women are guaranteed to inherit property? And have complete control over it/

The one where women are guaranteed an education? And work outside the house?

The one where women can choose their own spouse?

The one where women are guaranteed their right to divorce? With entitled child support?

The one where women are given the rights over men in their sphere of influence? That they are equal to men?

The one where women are guaranteed not to be handed/ trade to other men for their own husband's climb up the societal ladder?

The one where women are guaranteed paradise regardless of their actions to survive in a cruel world?

Get your head and do some research, while your at it learn the about culture and it's impact on religion. But you're welcome to believe the Taliban or Saudis are the epitome of islam.

Billion tree contractor went up to Imran Khan and told him about corruption, khan sab said yeh nai ho sakhta and went away lol
What is the source of this information? just speculation by someone?

Which quota are you talking about.

The one where women are told they have a soul?

The one where the gates of paradise is under the mother's feet?

The one where women are guaranteed the right to live?

The one where women are guaranteed to inherit property? And have complete control over it/

The one where women are guaranteed an education? And work outside the house?

The one where women can choose their own spouse?

The one where women are guaranteed their right to divorce? With entitled child support?

The one where women are given the rights over men in their sphere of influence? That they are equal to men?

The one where women are guaranteed not to be handed/ trade to other men for their own husband's climb up the societal ladder?

The one where women are guaranteed paradise regardless of their actions to survive in a cruel world?

Get your head and do some research, while your at it learn the about culture and it's impact on religion. But you're welcome to believe the Taliban or Saudis are the epitome of islam.

From the human rights to the religion? From the religion point of view, Western world is mostly Christians that practice Bible which is almost as Holy Quran in regards to respect for women whether as Mother, Wife, Sister, Sister-in-law,...etc.

Whereas my points boiled down to human rights where in Pakistan women lives are unbearable on many accounts in comparison to Western world. In fact, India is far worse and so does Afghanistan [under Taliban ruling].

Let's not talk about KSA where women are forbidden to drive.

She says i love playing in skirts, and that women are not allowed to study from where she belong,they get shot for getting education and cant go outside without covering whole body, but my father told my mother to get ride of burqa after marriage.
The area she belongs is the most dangerouse in world and is birth of terrorisam
she also has written a book
A Different Kind of Daughter: The Girl Who Hid from the Taliban in Plain Sight
Another mallala?

The thing i want to point out is the hypocrisy of Ayesha Gullalai that she's portraying herself as a proud pakhtoon and 'Mashriki rawayaat ki alambrdaar' while her feminist sister in west who play squash in skirts is telling a total diffrent stroy about her and her family and thier views about the local culture....

Hon Sir,
Girl wearing skirt does not make her a whore. I have played club level Squash well into my late 40’s and always wore shorts because of ease of movement. If Ayesha Gulalai’s sister wears skirt it is also because of the same reason. All tennis players including Sanai Mirza, wife of Shoab Malik wear clothes that do not restrict movement. Try playing squash wearing shalwar and you will know.

This post is purely for the malicious implication that since Ayesha’s sister wears skirt while playing squash, her character is suspect and therefore Ayesha’s character must also be suspect.

Sir, the matter is already under investigation by a parliamentary committee and the truth will come out. Ayesha’s sister did not accuse Imran Khan, why bring her into it? If you must, at least limit your vitriolic to Ayesaha Gulalai.

I have already posted elsewhere that I am against employing sexual innuendos to discredit Imran Khan and am seriously dismayed to see honourable members of this forum employing the same tactic in Imran’s support.

Whereas my points boiled down to human rights where in Pakistan women lives are unbearable on many accounts in comparison to Western world. In fact, India is far worse and so does Afghanistan [under Taliban ruling].

And the lives are improving, other than a few incidences that are plastered as common occurrences in media. Compare the education level of our grandmothers, probably high school graduates/ bachelors, to our cousins masters/phds.

Even in Saudi progress is coming, albeit slow, cultures and societies have all progressed differently. German tribesmen and women fought against legions of Romans. The reason women in America are emancipated goes back to WW2.

170px-We_Can_Do_It%21.jpg
Rosie the Riveter

Back
Top Bottom